- 1 GSECL Jr Engineer Recruitment 2017 – GSECL Careers
GSECL Recruitment 2017 Notification released | Total 154 Vacancies in Gujarat Electricity Board | Vidyut Sahayak (Jr Engineer) & Instrument Mechanic posts | GSECL Wanakbori Online Application at gsecl.in
Good News!!! GSECL Vidyut Sahayak JE Recruitment 2017 Notification released recently. Apply online for 154 Jr Engineer and Instrument Mechanic posts before 26th November 2017. More details on this topic such as GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy, Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Eligibility, How to Apply, etc. are disclosed below. Eligible candidates hurry up and submit your online registration forms before the deadline. You can also get the online application of Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam JE Recruitment 2017 @ www.gsecl.in
GSECL Jr Engineer Recruitment 2017 – GSECL Careers
|Latest GSECL Ukai Recruitment|
|Name of the Board||Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer & Instrument Mechanic|
|No. of Posts||154 Vacancies|
|Starting date to apply for 154 GSECL JE Jobs||6th November 2017|
|Last date to apply online||26th November 2017|
GSECL Recruitment 2017 – 154 Jr Engineer & Instrument Mechanic Posts
Here is a good news for all the unemployed candidates of Gujarat State. The Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited has come up with a new notification to fill 154 Vidyut Sahayak and Instrument Mechanic posts. Coming to the eligibility, aspirants have to complete B.E/ B.Tech in the relevant discipline from a recognized University. So, all the Interested and Eligible candidates can register for GSECL Notification 2017 by using the online application link available on the official website, i.e., www.gsecl.in. But for the sake of candidates like you, we are providing the apply online link of GSECL Recruitment 2017 at the bottom of this page.
The link for applying online will be active from 6th November 2017. Hence this is the great opportunity for the job seekers looking for Gujarat Govt Jobs. Get more details of the GSECL 2017 Recruitment for Junior Engineer and Instrument Mechanic Posts from the below sections.
gsecl in Vidyut Sahayak Vacancies
|S.no.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1.||Vidyut Sahayak (JE)||110|
Eligibility Criteria of 154 Jobs in Gujarat Electricity Board
All the postulants of Gujarat Electricity Board Recruitment 2017-18 must make sure they are eligible or not before applying. The eligibility conditions specify the age limit, educational qualification, and nationality required for the gsecl.in Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2017. So, check the eligibility conditions in the following section.
Age Limit for GSECL Wanakbori Recruitment
The age limit required for 154 GSECL JE Jobs is as under. However, age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the government.
- For UR candidates: 35 years.
- For SC, ST, and SEBC Candidates: 40 years.
Educational Qualification for GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs
- Vidyut Sahayak posts: Postulants must have done B.E. or B.Tech in (Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ I & C) from a recognized University.
- For Instrument Mechanic: A Full time/ Regular Diploma in Instrument & Control from recognized
University is required.
- Along with this, Applicants must also have a Knowledge of Computer operations and Gujarati language.
- B.E./ B.Tech degree holders being over-qualified need not apply for Instrument Mechanic posts.
- B.E./ B.Tech (Electrical and Electronics) is contemplated equivalent to B.E./ B.Tech (Electrical) Whereas the B.E./ B.Tech(Electronics and Instrumentation) is considered equivalent to B.E./ B.Tech (Instrument & Control).
Also, check MGVCL Jr Engineer Recruitment 2017
More details of gsecl.in Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
Applicants of Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Notification 2017 must be aware of some details such as Selection procedure, Salary offered, important dates, etc. before applying. For your convenience, I have provided all those details in this section. So, let’s have a look at these and apply for these 154 GSECL Jr Engineer Jobs before the last date, i.e., 26th November 2017.
Selection Process of GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs
Candidates applying for GSECL Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on the Online Test which is for 100 marks.
Individuals have to pay the application fees in any of the Branches of State Bank of India through Challan or online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. No other modes of fee payment are accepted by the officials. So, go through the below details and deposit the Application Fee as per your category.
- UR and SEBC category: Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ ST category: Rs. 250/-.
- Instrument Mechanic: Rs. 26,000-56,600/-.
- VS (Jr Engineer):
- 1st year: Rs. 21,550/-.
- 2nd year: Rs. 23,550/-.
Important Dates for Gujarat State Electricity Jobs
- Online registrations of GSECL Recruitment 2017 JE commence from: 06/11/2017.
- Closing date to submit application form: 26/11/2017 (upto 6.00 p.m.).
- Last date for Fee payment: 28/11/2017.
How to Apply for GSECL Vidyut Sahayak JE Recruitment 2017?
- Firstly, open the official website of Gujarat State Electricity Corporation i.e., www.gsecl.in.
- On the homepage, you can see the “GSECL Notification 2017 for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer)and Instrument Mechanic Posts”.
- Download all the notifications and read carefully. You can also get the same from the below links.
- If you are eligible, then navigate to the relevant Apply Online link of GSECL Vidyut Sahayak JE Recruitment 2017.
- Now, you have to fill the Application Form with correct details.
- Upload the recent scanned photograph, signature, and other documents in proper dimensions.
- Cross check all the details once before you submit the form.
- At last, take a copy of Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam JE Application form for future use.
Download Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd Notification Pdf
Hope, the readers receive the complete information regarding the GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2017. If you have any queries regarding this recruitment, refer the official GEB Jr Engineer Notification 2017 given above. Or, drop your doubts in the below comment box. Stay in touch with www.entranceexams.io site for getting the latest updates on all State and Central Government Jobs.