- 1 HAL Technical Operator Syllabus 2018 @ www.hal-india.com
Candidates can approach here for HAL Technical Operator Syllabus 2018. Check Hindustan Aeronautical Limited Syllabus 2018 along with the Exam Pattern. Get www.hal-india.com Technical Operator Syllabus with Exam Pattern. Download HAL Operator Exam Syllabus 2018 Pdf for free of cost. Also get the HAL Syllabus Preparation Tips here.
HAL Technical Operator Syllabus 2018 @ www.hal-india.com
Are you one of the applicants of Hindustan Aeronautical limited Recruitment? Then definitely, you might be waiting for HAL Syllabus. The candidates can check the HAL Technical Officer Exam Syllabus here. Hindustan Aeronautical Limited Operator Syllabus acts as a contract between the candidate and the Exam. This Post covers every subjects and scheme of the HAL Technical Operator Syllabus for various posts like Technical Operator and Para- Medical Officer. With the help of HAL Exam Syllabus for Technical Operator, applicants can make better preparation plan. Therefore check the provided HAL Para-Medical Officer Syllabus in the below sections.
HAL Syllabus 2018 | HAL Technical Operator Exam Syllabus – Overview
www.hal-india.com Syllabus 2018
|Name of the Board||Hindustan Aeronautical Limited|
|Name of the Post||Technical Operator, Operation Theatre Technical, Dental Hygienist|
|Number of Vacancies||70|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Starting Date of Application||18/12/2017|
|Last Date of Application||08/01/2018|
|Last date of payment of application fee||08/01/2018|
|Download of Admit Card||18/01/2018|
|Tentative Date of Written Test||04/02/2018|
|Job Location||Koraput Division|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Medical test|
Hindustan Aeronautical Limited Welding Syllabus – HAL TO Recruitment 2018
The candidates who have already for the Hindustan Aeronautical limited Exam for the post of Technical Operator and Para- Medical officer can check the HAL Syllabus here. Most of the candidates are waiting for this Latest Sarkari Naukri for a long time. So, there will be heavy competition for the Exam. The candidates can check the detailed and the precise HAL Technical Operator Syllabus 2018 on this article. Along with the HAL TO Exam Syllabus 2018, Previous Papers are also important for the candidates in their preparation. The aspirants can know about the HAL Exam 2018 Syllabus and HAL Exam Pattern for Technical Operator below.
www.hal-india.com Exam Pattern 2017-18
HAL Exam Pattern for Technical Operator is given below in the table format. Some of the important points for HAL Exam Paper Pattern are as follows.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- No marks are deducted for unattempted questions.
- Total No of Questions are 160.
- Duration of the Exam is 180 minutes.
|S.No||Name of the Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||General Awareness||20||20||180 Minutes|
|2.||English & Reasoning||40||40|
The aspirants who clear the Online Test will be eligible for Medical Test. On the basis of both Online Test and the Medical Test, the candidates are selected for the various posts.
HAL Technical Operator Syllabus 2018 @ hal-india.com
The candidates can note down the given precise HAL Operator 2018 Exam Syllabus which is given below. Before starting the preparation, the candidates can take the help of HAL Welding Syllabus to score good marks on the Exam.
HAL Exam Syllabus 2017-18 – General Awareness
- Current Events.
- Economic Scene.
- Scientific Research.
- General Polity including Indian Constitution.
- Latest Science.
- Important Events.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Government Schemes.
- Countries & Currencies.
- Countries and Capitals.
- National & Internation affairs.
- States & Capitals.
- Daily News.
- Famous Personalities.
- Art & Culture.
- Sports & Games.
- Current GK.
HAL operator Syllabus 2018 – English
- Para Jumbles.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Sentence Corrections.
- Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement.
- Cloze Test.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Phrase Replacement.
- Missing Verbs.
- Word Formations.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
Download HAL Syllabus Pdf 2018 – Reasoning
- Blood Relations.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Mirror Images.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Decision Making.
- Embedded Figures
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Cubes and Dice
- Statement Conclusion
- Number Ranking.
Syllabus for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – Concerned Discipline
The concerned disciplines for HAL Recruitment 2018 are as follows.
- Operation Theatre Technical.
- Dental Hygienist.
HAL Exam Syllabus 2018 – Fitting
- Terminal Competency/Deliverables.
- Employment opportunities.
- Further learning pathways.
- Importance of trade training, List of tools & Machinery used in the trade.
- Health & Safety: Introduction to safety equipment and their uses.
- Introduction of first aid, the operation of Electrical mains.
- Identification of tools & equipment.
- Filing Channel, Parallel. Filing- Flat and
square (Rough finish).
- Bench vice construction, types, uses, care & maintenance, vice clamps, hacksaw frames and blades, specification, description, types and their uses, method of using hacksaws.
- Linear measurements.
- Marking off straight lines and arcs.
- Chipping, Chip slots & oils grooves (Straight).
- File thin metal to an accuracy of 0.5 mm.Chip & chamfer, grooving and slotting.
- Power Saw, band saw, Circular saw machines used for metal sections cutting.
Syllabus for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – Welding
- The Welding Program.
- The History of Welding.
- Welding Information – Resources and Organizations.
- Personal Safety.
- Shop Safety.
- Gas Welding Safety.
- Arc Welding Safety.
- Industrial Safety.
- Weld Nomenclature.
- The Weld Joints.
- Joint Design.
- Welding Symbols.
- Weld Defects.
- Shielded- Metal Arc Welding.
- Gas Tungsten arc welding.
- Flux Cored Arc Welding.
- Gas Metal Arc Welding.
- Resistance welding.
- Torch Brazing.
HAL Technical Operator Syllabus – Grinding
- Basic injury prevention.
- Basic first aid.
- Hazard identification and avoidance.
- Safety signs for Danger, Warning, caution & personal safety message.
- Identification of tools & equipment.
- Drilling different sizes of holes.
- V- thread cutting.
- Demonstration of the selection of grinding wheels.
- Preventive maintenance of grinding machines.
HAL Exam Syllabus for Technical Operator – Turning
- Production & Manufacturing industries.
- Structural Fabrication of bridges, Roof structures, Building & construction.
- Automobile and allied industries.
- Service industries like road transportation and Railways.
- Shipbuilding and repair.
- Infrastructure and defense organizations.
- In public sector industries like BHEL, BEML, NTPC, etc. and private industries in India & abroad.
We suggest all the candidates check the precise HAL Exam Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern above. If you still have any doubts, you can let us know in the comment box. Book our page entrance exams to get the latest updates on HAL syllabus 2018.
Check official site @ www.hal-india.com