- 1 Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2019
Haryana Polytechnic Counselling schedule is enclosed here. Check Haryana Polytechnic Counselling dates on this page. Go through the entire page to know the details of the Haryana Polytechnic counselling 2019 on this page. Refer the entire page to know more details of the Haryana DET Counselling 2019.
Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2019
The candidates who scored the valid marks in the Haryana Polytechnic 2019 exam are eligible to apply for Haryana Polytechnic counselling 2019. The DET Haryana counselling contains many steps from certificate verification from seat allotment process. The authority publishes the notification regarding the Haryana Polytechnic Counselling dates on the official website. In the Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2019, candidates have to register themselves and fill the options preferred by them. The Counselling will be held in online mode only. After completion of filling all the choices, the candidate can check the counselling status on the official website. The seat will be alloted to the candiadtes based on the options entered, category, the rank of the candidate. In the following sections, candidates can check the DET Haryana Counselling procedure and other details.
DET Haryana Counselling Dates
|Online Counselling Polytechnic Haryana|
|Name of the Board||Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)|
|Exam Name||Haryana Diploma Entrance Test|
|Haryana Polytechnic Application starting Date||May 2019|
|DET Haryana Application Closing Date||June 2019|
|Documents Verification Starts from||May 2019|
|Last Date for Documents Verification||June 2019|
|Declaration of Inter-Se- Merit list||June 2019|
|Payment of DET Haryana Counselling Fee||June 2019|
|Haryana Polytechnic Counselling Dates||June 2019|
|Haryana DET Lateral Entry 2019 Counselling Dates (Diploma Engineering)|
|Haryana Polytechnic Application Starting Date||April 2019|
|DET Haryana 2019 Application ending Date||May 2019|
|Document Verification Date for TFW Category||April 2019|
|Hall Ticket Release Date for DET Haryana||May 2019|
|Exam Date of Haryana Polytechnic Lateral Entry 2019||May 2019|
|Haryana Polytechnic Result Declaration Date||June 2019|
|Haryana Polytechnic Counselling fee Payment Date||June 2019|
|Name of the Category||Counselling|
Documents Required for Haryana Polytechnic Counselling
While attending the Haryana Polytechnic Counselling, candiadtes have to bring the following documents for verification.
- DET Haryana Admit Card 2018, for Lateral Entry
- Marks Sheet of 10th class & 10+2 or its equivalent and pass certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Caste or category Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate (state residence certificate).
- Fee payment slip.
- Character Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card.
- One set photocopies of all the documents.
- Recent coloured passport size photograph.
Haryana DET Counselling Stages
The Haryana Polytechnic 2019 Counselling will be held in the following rounds.
- Haryana Polytechnic Counselling Fee Payment
- Entering Choices
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting at the assigned college
DET Haryana Counselling | Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2019 Dates
Haryana DET stands for Haryana Diploma Entrance Test. Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2019 will be conducted by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). This DET Haryana DET exam will be conducted to provide admissions into various polytechnic courses like engineering and pharmacy courses. It also provides admissions into lateral entry engineering course. The Haryana DET will be conducted in the month of May 2019. The candidate can check the DET Haryana Counselling details on this page.
Haryana Polytechnic 2019 Counselling Procedure
Go through the Haryana Polytechnic Counselling procedure which is shown below.
Step-1: Counselling Fee Payment
- First, the candidates have to visit the official website.
- Next, select the payment registration and create a password.
- Enter the course name, roll no and date of birth
- Click on the submit button.
- Then select the mode of payment, either net banking/ credit card/debit card.
- In case of E-challan, download it from the official website.
- The candidates can check the fee status from the payments status link.
Step-2: Online Registration
- Register your self by going to the official website
- In the form, enter details like roll no, date of birth
- Create a password and click on the submit button.
- Then login credentials are created.
Step-3: Choice Filling
- The candidate has to log into the account.
- Then start filling the options of their preferred colleges and branches.
- The candidate has to enter the number of choices.
- The candidate has to save the filled options.
Step-4: Choice Locking
- The candidate should lock their options after filling the choices.
- In case if the candidate forgets to fill the options, then last saved options are automatically saved.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- From provided options, the officials allot the seat by considering candidate’s rank, reservation category, seat availability.
- The candidate can download his counselling result from the official website by logging into his/her account.
- Also, take a print out of Haryana DET Allotment Letter 2018 for future use.
Step-6: Reporting to assigned college
- The Haryana DET admission letter consists of specified alloted college name and course name, fee details and reporting time, date.
- The candidates have to report to assigned college within the scheduled period of time.
- The candidate has to submit necessary documents and Haryana DET Allotment Order.
- And also, the candidate has to pay an admission fee to get admission in the college.
- Only by getting admission in allotted college, the candidate can confirm his seat allotment.
- The candidate should get Haryana DET Admission slip from the allocated college signed by institute admission coordinator and the candidate himself.
- In case, if the candidate doesn’t get admission in the assigned institute, his seat allotment is cancelled.
Reservation for Haryana Polytechnic Admissions
|All India Category Seats||15%|
|Reserved Categories of Haryana||50%|
|Backward Classes (A)||16%|
|Backward Classes (B)||11%|
|Haryana Open General Category||5)%|
The information which is given here is only for reference purpose. Check the Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2019 Dates and procedure on this page. Visit our site regularly to get latest updates on All India Entrance Exams.