Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2020 Dates are to be released. So, qualified candidates of Haryana DET 2020 can check the following sections for complete details. You can find information regarding Haryana Polytechnic Counselling Procedure 2020, Counselling Fee, Required Documents etc. in the below post.
Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2020
Good news for the candidates who have qualified in Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2020. Haryana State Technical Educational Society have released the Counselling Schedule for Haryana Polytechnic Exam 2020. The Counselling Process for Haryana DET 2020 involves five stages. First of all, candidates must register for Haryana DET Counselling Process 2020. After the completion of Counselling Registration, students must pay the required Counselling Fee. Officials will redirect the candidates to Web Options Entry stage and then, students will perform Web Options of Colleges and Courses of their preference. Candidates can opt for the Course of their interest. HSTES will announce Seat Allotment to eligible candidates based on their Rank, Category, and Availability of seats. Finally, applicants must report to the allotted Institute with all the documents for verification.
Haryana State Technical Educational Society conducts Haryana Diploma Entrance Test every year. It is a State level Entrance Test conducted for admission of eligible candidates into Diploma Programmes offered by various Institutes in Haryana State. HSTES Application forms 2020 are available in the fourth week of April 2020. Applied candidates can deposit Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Application fee from the fourth week of April to the third week of June 2020. Haryana State Technical Educational Society will conduct Haryana Polycet Exam 2020 in the fourth week of May 2020. Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2020 starts in the first week of July 2020. You can refer the below post for further details regarding Haryana DET 2020 Counselling.
Haryana DET Counselling Schedule 2020
|S No.||Events||Tentative Dates|
|1.||Payment of Counselling Fee||June 2020|
|2.||Counselling Registration, Filling of Choices and Locking||June 2020|
|3.||Declaration of Seat Allotment Result||July 2020|
|4.||Reporting Physically at the Allotted Institute||July 2020|
|5.||Uploading of Vacant list||July 2020|
The dates mentioned above are tentative in nature and we will revise the schedule after the officials release it.
List of documents required for Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2020
- Haryana DET Admit Card 2020
- Haryana DET 2020 Score Card
- Certificate of Residence
- Category or Caste Certificate
- Transfer or Migration Certificate
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Prescribed Fee
- Character or Conduct Certificate
- 10th Standard Marks memo or equivalent & Certificate as Date of Birth Proof
- Intermediate Marks sheet and Certificate
- Recent Passport size Photograph
Candidates must note that they must carry the certificates listed above to the Counselling Venue at the time of Haryana DET 2020 Counselling.
Haryana Polytechnic Counselling Dates 2020
|Name of the Exam Conducting Organization||Haryana State Technical Educational Society|
|Exam Name||Haryana Polytechnic Exam 2020|
|Starting date of Haryana DET 2020 Application form||15th April 2020|
|Last date for submitting Haryana Polytechnic Applications 2020||10th June 2020|
|Date of depositing fee||Online – 15th April 2020 to 10th June 2020
E-challan – 16th April 2020 to 11th June 2020
|Reporting at Designated Center for Online Application Form Verification||16th April 2020 to 11th June 2020|
|Declaration of Haryana DET 2020 Result||Fourth week of June 2020|
|Begin of Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2020||
14th June 2020
Haryana DET Counselling Fee 2020
- Aspirants must pay the Counselling Fee of Rs. 500/- at the time of registration for HSTES 2020 Counselling.
- Candidates must pay the amount either through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
Haryana Polytechnic Counselling Procedure 2020
Step 1: Haryana Polytechnic Counselling Registration
- This is the first step for admission into Diploma Programmes in Colleges of Haryana State.
- Candidates can register themselves by logging on to the HSTES official website.
- You must click on the appropriate link which will redirect you to Registration Form page.
- Fill the form with valid details and upload the required documents if you are asked to do so.
- Check the details filled by you and then submit the form.
Step 2: Payment of Counselling Fee
- All the applicants must pay the required amount of Rs. 500/- after successful registration.
- Officials will allow the candidates for further rounds only after the completion of fee payment.
- Candidates can pay the fee using Credit/Debit card or Internet Banking.
Step 3: Choice Filling
- Students can fill the choices of their interested College and Course.
- In order to fill the choices, candidates must log in with User ID and Password.
- We advise all the applicants to fill the maximum number of choices as it will increase the probability of getting the seat.
- You must fill the choices with care as you cannot alter them after locking.
- Lock the choices and then submit them.
Step 4: Seat Allotment & Reporting to the Allotted College
- Authorities will declare Haryana Polytechnic Seat Allotment Result 2020 based on Availability of seats, Options filled, Category, and rank of Candidates.
- You can check Haryana DET Seat Allotment Result 2020 from the official website.
- After Seat Allotment, students must report at the allotted Institute carrying necessary documents and the prescribed fee.
The four steps involved in Haryana DET Counselling 2020 are explained above.
You can visit All India Entrance Exams for further information regarding Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2020. Candidates can also watch the video to get a clear idea of HSTES Counselling Process 2020.
Official website: www.hstes.org.in