- 1 HSSC Recruitment 2017 – www.hssc.gov.in
- 1.1 Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017 – 2968 HSSC Jobs
- 1.2 HSSC Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of Haryana SSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 HSSC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 2968 HSSC Driver Conductor Jobs – www.hartrans.gov.in
- 1.6 HSSC Driver Online Application
- 1.7 How to Apply for HSSC Heavy Vehicle Driver Recruitment 2017?
- 1.8 Download HSSC Conductor Recruitment 2017 Notification
HSSC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017 Notification issued. Apply online for 2968 Heavy Vehicle Driver and Conductor posts in State Transport, Haryana before 24th June 2017. Further details like HSSC Vacancy, Haryana SSC Conductor Eligibility, Selection Process, online application, etc. are mentioned in detail below. Candidates can also apply for this Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017 @ www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC Recruitment 2017 – www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released a notification with Advt. no. 4/2017 for recruiting young and dynamic candidates in the State Roadways and Transport Department. The HSSC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017 was released to fill the vacancies of 2968 Heavy Vehicle Driver and Conductor Posts in the state transport department. This is a good news for all the candidates who wish to work in Haryana State Government. So, the aspirants who have good driving skills and dealing with people politely must apply for this HSSC Recruitment 2017 without any hesitation. The officials of Haryana is providing you the chance to forward the online applications of HSSC Heavy Vehicle Driver Jobs from 25 May 2017 to 24th June 2017 at their official site, i.e., www.hssc.gov.in. Only those candidates who have passed Matriculation from a recognized board are eligible for this Haryana Roadways Conductor Recruitment 2017.
Here on this page, we have provided the post wise HSSC Driver Conductor Vacancy Details, Age limit, Upper Age Relaxation, Important dates, application fee, etc. of the Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017. The Postulants can also download the HSSC Driver Conductor Notification 2017 in the pdf format below. Hence read the complete article and apply for this Latest HSSC 2017 Recruitment before the deadline.
Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017 – 2968 HSSC Jobs
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission commonly known as HSSC works under the Haryana Government. The Commission conducts examinations/ interviews for appointments to Group ‘C’ services. It may also conduct examination/ interview for filling the vacant positions of Group ‘B’ and ‘D’ services if required by the state Government. Every year the board releases various notifications to recruit the skilled persons in and around the state. So, as per the latest news, the officials have released a notification to fill the vacancies in Haryana Road Transport. All the candidates are advised to read the notification of these 2968 HSSC Jobs before applying online. The online application is available in the Recruitment Portal HSSC. Hence apply for this HSSC New Recruitment 2017 before the deadline.
Remember no candidate must apply for more than one depot else the officials will cancel his candidature. The candidate must agree to work at any bus, the city he is allotted after the selection. Also, the aspirants of HSSC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017 must possess heavy transport vehicle license along with three years experience in driving Heavy Transport vehicles.
Also, check Latest HSSC Jobs 2017-18 here.
HSSC Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Heavy Vehicle Driver||2038|
Category wise HSSC Driver Conductor Vacancy
|Name of Category||No. of Posts for Heavy Vehicle Driver (Cat No 01)||No. of Posts for Conductor (Cat No. 02)|
Eligibility Criteria of Haryana SSC Recruitment 2017
The Eligibility criteria of HSSC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017 mentions about the Age Limit and Educational Qualifications required.
Educational Qualification of Latest HSSC Recruitment
Heavy Vehicle Driver:
- Aspirants applying for HSSC Heavy Vehicle Driver Recruitment 2017 must have passed Matriculation from a recognized board with knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric standard.
- Candidates must hold a Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License with minimum 3 years of experience as a driver to apply for HSSC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017.
- Also, the candidates should have passed the driving tests conducted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Applicants of HSSC Recruitment 2017 must have passed Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institute with knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit language up to Matric standard.
- All the postulants should hold Conductor license.
Age Limit for Haryana Roadways Conductor Recruitment
The age limit for the candidates applying for Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017 must be as under. However, age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the Haryana State Government.
- For Heavy Vehicle Driver posts
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 42 years.
- For Conductor posts
- Minimum age: 17 years.
- Maximum age: 42 years.
Upper Age relaxation
- Ex-Servicemen: 45 years.
- Widow, legally separated woman, divorced, deserted woman and unmarried woman: 47 years.
Also, check SSC CGL Notification 2017 here. For more details about educational qualification and vacancy details of HSSC Heavy Vehicle Driver Recruitment 2017 visit the official website, i.e., www.hssc.gov.in.
HSSC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017
|Haryana Roadways Conductor Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Department name||State Transport, Haryana|
|Post name||Heavy Vehicle Driver and Conductor|
|Job type||State Government Jobs|
|Number of vacancies||2968 posts|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Starting Date to fill HSSC Heavy Vehicle Driver Online Application||25th May 2017|
|Closing Date for the submission of application form||24th June 2017|
|Last date for payment of Fees||28th June 2017|
|Official website||www.hssc.gov.in or www.hartrans.gov.in|
2968 HSSC Driver Conductor Jobs – www.hartrans.gov.in
- General Category: Rs. 100/-.
- Reserved categories: Rs. 50/-.
Candidates applying for Haryana Roadways Conductor Bharti 2017 will be selected based on the following process.
- Merit in the qualification and Experience.
- Driving Skill Test (for Heavy Vehicle Drivers).
Candidates selected in merit should appear for the driving skill test. The driving proficiency test includes Zig-Zag Test, Dug Test, Road Test, and 8 Shape test- forward and reverse.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Interview:
- All original and one set of self attested certificates/ testimonials/ documents of educational qualifications and other documents mentioned in the online application.
- Printed copy of duly filled online application form.
- Latest stamp size photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer.
- Original proof of Fee Payment, i.e., Treasury challan or Credit certificate.
- Haryana Roadways Driver Salary: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-.
- HSSC Conductor Salary: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-.
Also, check JSSC Recruitment 2017 here.
HSSC Driver Online Application
The online application of HSSC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017 is available on our site attached below. The Online application link of HSSC Heavy Vehicle Driver Jobs will be active from 25th May 2017. So, the officials will be made available this online application to all the candidates on their official website www.hssc.gov.in from 25th May 2017 to 26th June 2017. So, one should fill the application form of Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017 between these dates only. The procedure of applying online for these Haryana SSC Conductor jobs is mentioned in detail below. Hence follow these steps and make your online application procedure simple and hassle free.
How to Apply for HSSC Heavy Vehicle Driver Recruitment 2017?
- Firstly, visit the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission, i.e., www.hssc.gov.in or direct link below.
- Click on Apply Job online button.
- Now search for HSSC Heavy Vehicle Driver Recruitment 2017 link.
- Read the notification carefully before applying.
- After that fill the HSSC Driver Conductor Online Application with correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature in the given format.
- Verify all the details once and Click on the Submit button.
- Finally, take a printout of the duly filled application form for future use.
Download HSSC Conductor Recruitment 2017 Notification
The direct link to download HSSC Driver Conductor Notification 2017 is enclosed below. So, download the notification from the below link and apply before the deadline.
- HSSC Driver Notification release date: 18th May 2017.
- Starting date for filling online application: 25/05/2017.
- Last date to submit online application: 24/06/2017.
- Closing date for payment of fees: 28/06/2017.
If you like this article or got useful information then share with your friends. Also, If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us in the comment section. We will reach you earliest and solve it for sure. Keep visiting our www.entranceexams.io site for more updates regarding HSSC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017.