- 1 HSSC Recruitment 2018 – 282 Lab Attendant, JLA Posts
HSSC Lab Attendant Recruitment Notification 2017-18 released. Apply for 282 Fire station officer, Sub-fire officer, Tabla-player, Junior Lecture Assistant, and Laboratory Attendant posts @ hssc.gov.in from 01.01.2018 to 22.01.2018.
HSSC Recruitment 2018 – 282 Lab Attendant, JLA Posts
Here is the great news for Haryana job hunters who are in search of Latest Govt Jobs. Recently, Haryana Staff Selection Commission has announced a Latest HSSC Recruitment Notification on 19.12.2017 with advt no. 11/2017. Through this recruitment, the HSSC board is going to recruit 282 various vacancies. The various posts which included in the HSSC Notification 2017 are Fire station officer, Sub-fire officer, Tabla-player, Junior Lecture Assistant, and Laboratory Attendant. So, the candidates meet the eligibility criteria can only apply for HSSC Jobs 2018. The HSSC board accepts only ONLINE application forms no other means of applications will be accepted. Hence, apply for HSSC Lab Attendant Recruitment 2018 from 01.01.2018 to 22.01.2018 @ hssc.gov.in.
Overview Haryana Staff Selection Commission Notification 2018
|hssc.gov.in Recruitment 2018|
|Board Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Job Category||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to apply||01.01.2018|
|Last Date to apply||22.01.2018|
|Last Date to deposit fee||24.01.2018|
Haryana SSC Vacancy 2017
|282 HSSC Jobs 2018|
|1.||Fire Station officer||10|
|4.||Junior Lecture Assistant||61|
Refer official HSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification for category wise vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Jobs 2017-2018
The contenders who wish to apply for HSSC Lab Attendant Recruitment 2018 firstly check your eligibility. If you satisfy the conditions like age limit and qualification, then only you are eligible to apply for HSC Junior Lecture Assistant Posts 2017.
Educational Qualification of Haryana SSC Junior Lecture Assistant Post 2018
- Fire station officer – Bachelor of Engineering in Fire or Graduate in Science or Diploma in fire station officer and instructor course.
- Sub-fire officer – Graduation with 55% marks and Sub-Fire officer’s course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
- Tabla-player – Diploma in Tabla from any recognized institution.
- Junior Lecture Assistant – Matric with Science.
- Laboratory Attendant – Matric with physics, chemistry, biology or general science.
Age Limit of HSSC Sub-Fire Officer Posts 2017
- Minimum Age Limit – 17 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 42 years
HSSC Lab Attendant Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
Before applying check further more details about HSSC Recruitment 2018 like selection process, pay scale, application fee, and essential dates.
Haryana SSC Notification 2018 Important Dates
|HSSC Advertisement released date||19.12.2017|
|Online application forms available from||01.01.2018|
|Submission of online applications closes on||22.01.2018|
|Last date to pay deposit fee||24.01.2018|
Pay Scale for HSSC Jobs 2018
- Fire station officer – Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 + GP Rs. 3,600
- Sub-fire officer – Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34800 + GP Rs. 3,200
- Tabla-player – Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 + GP Rs. 1,800
- Junior Lecture Assistant – Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 + GP Rs. 2,400
- Laboratory Attendant – Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 + GP Rs. 1,900
The appointed candidates for the post of Staff Selection Commission Haryana Lab Attendant will get the attractive pay as mentioned above.
Haryana SSC Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
The candidates who appear for HSSC Lab Attendant Recruitment 2018 will be selected based on the performance of the WRITTEN EXAM. The written test will be either online computer based (CBT) or offline, i.e, OMR.
Application Fee for HSSC Recruitment 2018
|Post-SNo.||General||SC/ BC/ EBPG of Haryana State|
|Male/ Female||Females Haryana State||Male||Female|
|1 & 2||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 75/-||Rs. 35/-||RS. 18/-|
|3 to 5||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 13/-|
The candidates need to pay the above application fee through net-banking or e-challan. Moreover, all the ex-servicemen aspirants are exempted from payment of the fee for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017.
Application Procedure for HSSC Lab Attendant Recruitment 2018
All the interested aspirants who met the eligibility criteria of Haryana SSC Recruitment 2017-18 can start applying through online @ hssc.gov.in from 01.01.2018 to 22.01.2018. To avoid confusion and to save user search time we have gathered HSSC Junior Lecture Assistant Apply online steps. Follow them step by step while applying for HSSC Jobs 2017-18.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017-18 Apply Online @ hssc.gov.in
- Go to the official website of HSSC board, i.e., www.hssc.gov.in
- Click on “Apply Job Online” button on the home screen.
- In next page select the link ‘Online Apply’ under “Advertisement No. (11/2017)”.
- Now enter the complete details in the application form and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- On submitting the application form a unique registration no. And password will be displayed on the screen note them down for further use.
- Finally, pay the application fee through online or e-challan.
- Take the printout of application form
Official portal of HSSC: www.hssc.gov.in
In case any queries, refer official HSSC Lab Attendant Recruitment 2017 Notification through above link. If you find the information provided in this article was useful, then keep in touch with our website for Latest Rajchar Samachar.