- 1 IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021
- 1.1 IBPS Clerk 2021 Syllabus
- 1.2 Brief Details of IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2021
- 1.3 IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
- 1.4 IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Download IBPS Clerk Syllabus Topic wise
- 1.6 ibps.in Clerk 2021 Syllabus – IBPS Clerk Prelims Syllabus
- 1.7 Topic wise IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Syllabus
- 1.8 IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus
- 1.9 Download IBPS Clerk 7 Syllabus Pdf
IBPS Clerk Syllabus Pdf for Prelims and Mains Exam is available here. To make sure that you acquire one of the 7883 vacant seats announced by the IBPS this year, we are providing you the detailed IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus. Hence, the candidates who are going to appear for the CWE VII Clerical Cadre exam can download the Syllabus for both Prelims and Mains exam from the below links at free of cost. One can also download the complete IBPS Syllabus for Clerk @ www.ibps.in
Latest Update: Here is one Important News. IBPS Clerk CWE VII Official Notification 2021 is out. IBPS CWE VII Clerk Notification consists of 7883 vacancies. Aspirants can apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 from 12/09/2017. Use the provided IBPS Clerk CWE VII Clerk Syllabus, to crack the Prelims and Mains Exam easily. Refer the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Syllabus and get a clear idea of the topics asked in the Exam. If you prepare as per IBPS Clerk CWE VII Official Syllabus, no one can stop you in cracking the Exam.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021
Most of the individuals think that a bank job is the most secure job these days. Once a candidate acquires a bank job in any of the cadres that too through IBPS, they can enjoy enormous benefits. Apart from this, they can also have job security. At the same time, there is immense competition for the banking jobs in and across the country. All the eligible and willing candidates opting for banking jobs often prepare well for the exam. In order to score good marks and merit in the exam, candidates struggle a lot all through the day. Prior to the release of official IBPS Clerk CWE VII notification, lakhs of aspirants have already begun their preparation. If you want to win the IBPS race, then you should start your preparation from today itself.
IBPS Clerk 2021 is one of the most important banking exams since years. For the candidates who are aiming to appear for this exam must be well aware of the Latest IBPS Clerk Syllabus and Exam pattern. There are many aspirants out there that have set a target to crack the IBPS Examination. We have just thought of helping those candidates by providing the IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus Pdf for both Prelims and Mains rounds. So, Let’s read what all is expected to be covered in different sections of IBPS Clerk CWE VII Exam.
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Syllabus 2021||IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus Pdf|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Syllabus
Having a knowledge in IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern and Syllabus will help you all prepare in a better way. Along with this, the candidates must also know about the selection process of IBPS Clerk exam to be fully equipped. As per the IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam Pattern, the exam will be conducted online in two stages – prelims and mains exam. The prelims exam will carry total 100 marks while the mains exam will be held for 200 marks. The prelims exam of IBPS Clerk will be conducted on December 2, 3, 9 and 10, 2021 and the mains exam is scheduled to be held on January 21, 2021. The Individuals need to qualify in both the exams to shortlist for the next selection rounds. Candidates can check below for more details on the IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021.
Brief Details of IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2021
|IBPS CWE VII Clerk Exam Syllabi|
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS)|
|Exam Name||IBPS CWE VII Clerk Exam|
|Name of the Post||Clerical cadre|
|Number of Vacancies||7883 Posts|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|CWE VII Clerk Prelims Exam||2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th December 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam date||21st January 2021|
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||30||30||1 hour|
- The IBPS Clerk CWE VII Exam is an Objective Type and conducted in Online Mode.
- Institute of Banking Personnel Clerk Cadre Question Paper consists of mainly three sections.
- Applicants can check the no. of questions and marks for each section from the above-given table.
- Total 100 Questions are asked in IBPS Clerk Exam Paper.
- Each Question carries a weightage of 1 Mark.
- So, the total marks are 100 Marks.
- There will be negative marking for IBPS Clerk CWE VII Written Test.
- A penalty of 0.25 Marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Finally, coming to time duration, a composite time of 1 Hour will be given.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||No. of Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||30 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||25 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20 minutes|
- Candidates who got the cutoff marks in IBPC Clerk Prelims Exam are allowed to participate for the Mains.
- Like Prelims, IBPS Clerk Mains Exam is an Objective Exam and conducted in Online Mode only.
- IBPS Clerk CWE VII Mains consists of 5 sections.
- There will be sectional timing for IBPC Clerk Mains Exam.
- Know the no. of questions, marks weightage, and sectional timing from the above-provided table.
- There will be negative marking for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam also.
- So, candidates are suggested to carefully answer the questions.
- A penalty of 0.25 Mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Download IBPS Clerk Syllabus Topic wise
Based on the subjects included in the IBPS CWE Clerk VII Exam, the officials have set the syllabus. In each section, there are numerous topics. The candidates need to prepare quite well for all the topics in the best way. Before the commencement of the preparation, the aspirants need to complete the entire IBPS Clerk 7 Syllabus. Along with this, you should practice as many as previous year papers. By practicing these solved papers, the contenders can have some basic idea about the exam pattern.
ibps.in Clerk 2021 Syllabus – IBPS Clerk Prelims Syllabus
IBPS Clerk Prelims Syllabus provided on this page. Aspirants who are going to participate for IBPS Clerk CWE VII Exam can know the Prelims Syllabus. IBPS selects the talented and efficient candidates through written test. There is no Interview for IBPS Clerk Jobs. If you qualify in the Written Exam, you can easily crack the Clerk Job. IBPS Clerk Written Exam 2021 consists of 2 stages i.e Prelims and Mains. Candidates who got the minimum cutoff marks in Prelims in Exam are shortlisted.
Only the shortlisted candidates are allowed to participate for Mains Exam. So, to first of all, aspirants must gain the Cutoff Marks in IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam. Now, where to find IBPS Clerk CWE VII Prelims Exam Syllabus, such type of questions arise in your mind. Don’t panic. The entire IBPS Clerk Cadre Prelims Syllabus provided on this single page. Go through the following sections for www.ibps.in Clerk Prelims Syllabus.
The IBPS Clerk Prelims Syllabus 2021 plays an important role in the preparation of the written exam. If you have already applied for the exam and not yet started your preparation, then check the Syllabus of IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2021 and start your preparation from today itself. To crack any written exam, one should make a perfect study plan. Hence for better preparation and also in helping you in making the study plan, we are providing the updated IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021 for Prelims in the below link. So, check the section wise IBPS Clerk 2021 Syllabus for Prelims exam and attend the exam with confidence.
Topic wise IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Syllabus
IBPS Clerk 2021 Syllabus – English Language
- Reading Comprehension.
- Spotting Error.
- Cloze Test.
- Para Jumbles.
- Fill in the Blanks.
Numerical Ability Syllabus of IBPS Clerk Prelims Syllabus
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Series.
- Miscellaneous (Distance & Time, Percentage, Work & Time, Profit & Loss, Average, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Partnerships, Boats & Streams).
IBPS CWE 7 Clerk Prelims Syllabus for Reasoning
- Circular Seating Arrangement.
- Linear Seating Arrangement.
- Blood Relations, etc.
IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus
The IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021 for Mains Exam available here will help the candidates in gaining the clarity about what to study and which topics to cover while preparing for the exam. Because we have given the detailed syllabus for all sections, i.e., Reasoning, English, Computer Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness. Remember it is not an easy task to get a job in the banking sector. To crack any bank exam, one should work hard and make a perfect study plan. So, with the aim of helping candidates like you, we are providing the complete IBPS Clerk 2021 Mains Syllabus on this page. Hence all the applied candidates must follow the IBPS Clerk 7 Mains Syllabus to prepare for the exam in an efficient manner.
Topic Wise IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus 2021
The IBPS Clerk Mains CWE VII Syllabus comprises of topics from the five sections such as General English, Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and Computer Knowledge. Here I have given the IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus Topic wise for all these sections. So, let’s have a look at these in the below section.
IBPS Clerk Mains 2021 Syllabus – Reasoning Ability syllabi
- Word formation.
- Passage and conclusions.
- Statement and conclusions.
- Statement and assumptions.
- Alphabet test.
- Series Test.
- Figure series.
- Statement and arguments.
- Odd figure Out.
- Coding Decoding.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Order and Ranking.
- Logical reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Decision-making test.
- Number, Ranking and time sequence.
- Input/ output.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Assertion and reasoning, etc.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus of IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2021
- Data Interpretation.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Simplification/ Approximation.
- Problems on trains.
- Time, Work, and Wages.
- Time, Speed & Distance.
- Problems on Ages.
- Boats and streams.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Number Series.
IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus Bankers adda for English Language
- Reading Comprehension.
- Error Spotting.
- Sentence Correction.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Synonyms/ Antonyms.
- Para Jumbles.
- Cloze test.
IBPS Clerk 7 Syllabus for Computer knowledge
- Fundamentals of Computer.
- History of Computer.
- MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Access.
- Computer Shortcuts.
- Input Output devices.
- Introduction to Computer Organisation.
- Computer Network.
- Computer and Network Security.
- Number System and Conversions.
- Computer Languages.
- Basics of DBMS.
General Awareness Syllabus for IBPS Clerk Mains CWE VII
- Banking and Financial Awareness.
- Current Affairs.
- Govt. Schemes and Policies.
- Static GK (Few questions).
- Insurance Awareness.
Download IBPS Clerk 7 Syllabus Pdf
It is important to start preparing in earnest for the IBPS Clerk Exam immediately. So, plan out a study map based on the topic wise IBPS Clerk Syllabus is given here. Allocate time wisely for all sections and test yourself regularly on your speed, proficiency, and concepts.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Syllabus for Prelims Exam
Download IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus Pdf
Cover each and every topic in IBPS Clerk Syllabus to score more marks. Also, stay tuned with our entranceexams.io site for more details about Syllabus of all Entrance Exams, State, and Central Government Jobs, etc.
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Leave a Reply