- 1 IBPS Clerk 2017 @ibps.in
- 1.1 About Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- 1.2 IBPS Posts
- 1.3 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk www.ibps Vacancies
- 1.4 Participating Organizations of IBPS 2017
- 1.5 IBPS Clerk Salary Details
- 1.6 What is Clerk in Bank?
- 1.7 IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification – ibps.in
- 1.8 Institution of Banking Personnel Selection 2017 Eligibility
- 1.9 IBPS Clerk Online Application Form 2017
- 1.10 IBPS Exam Date @ www.ibps.in
- 1.11 Institue of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Syllabus
- 1.12 IBPS Exam 2017 Pattern
- 1.13 IBPS Clerk Previous Papers
- 1.14 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Hall Ticket 2017 Download @ ibps.in
- 1.15 IBPS Exam Centers 2017
- 1.16 Check IBPS Clerk Cut Off
- 1.17 www.ibps.in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Result 2017
- 1.18 IBPS Clerk Selection Process
The IBPS full form is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is an organization which conducts the IBPS Clerk Exam. The Common Written Exam VII (CWE) for clerical cadre is conducted to fill 19243 IBPS posts in different public sector banks and financial institution. The CWE Clerk Exam consists of two stages.
- Preliminary Exam and
- Mains Exam.
The IBPS Department will provide the human resources for the applicants who have successfully cleared the IBPS Clerk Exam. IBPS department will organize CWE VII Exam every year for the recruitment of clerks in different cities of all the states.
IBPS Clerk 2017 @ibps.in
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS)|
|Exam Name||IBPS Clerk (CWE VII)|
|Level of Exam||National level|
|Name of the Post||Clerical cadre|
|Number of Vacancies||19243 Posts|
|Date of IBPS Prelims Exam||2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th December 2017|
|IBPS Mains Exam date||21st January 2018|
About Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Every year, on behalf of the public sector banks, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection board releases the notification for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment into their respective branches. IBPS has started performing as Personnel Selection Services (PSS) in 1975 to set up the recruitments for the banks. They help the government organizations to hire the deserving and eligible candidates. It has a mission of enhancing the human resource development (HRD) through the personal assessment of the candidates. IBPS CWE is mandatory for the candidates who want to get into public sector banks and regional rural banks.
The following are the different types of bank IBPS Clerk Jobs.
- Accounts Clerk
- Data Entry Clerk
- Office Clerk
- Commercial Clerk
- Exchange Clerk
- Interest Clerk
- Statement Clerk
- Loan Clerks
- Security clerk, etc.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk www.ibps Vacancies
|IBPS Clerk Vacancy Details|
|State||No. of Vacancies||State||No. of Vacancies|
|Andaman & Nicobar||25||Gujarat||769|
|Arunachal Pradesh||13||Himachal Pradesh||314|
|Assam||389||Jammu & Kashmir||83|
|Dadra & Nager Haveli||02||Lakshadweep||20|
|Daman & Diu||01||Madhya Pradesh||1059|
|Uttar Pradesh||2612||West Bengal||1350|
Participating Organizations of IBPS 2017
The following are the participating organization of IBPS Exam 2017.
|IBPS Exam Participating Organizations|
|Allahabad Bank||Andhra Bank||Bank of Baroda|
|Canara Bank||Bank of India||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Central Bank of India||Corporation Bank||Dena Bank|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||Indian Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||Punjab National Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|Syndicate Bank||UCO Bank||Union Bank of India|
|United Bank of India||Other financial Institution||–|
IBPS Clerk Salary Details
The basic salary of the IBPS Clerk along with all other benefits such as DA, HRA & other allowances is as tabulated below.
|Salary Details||Metro Cities||State Capital||District level & Rural|
Institue of Banking Personnel Selection Salary
|IBPS Clerk Salaries Offered|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 11765/-|
|Special Allowance (SA)||Rs. 911.79/-|
|Transport Allowance||Rs. 425/-|
|Total (without HRA)||Rs. 18413.37/-|
|Gross with HRA (GHRA)||Rs. 19589.87/-|
What is Clerk in Bank?
Most of the students ask questions such as follows.
- The primary duties of Bank clerk?
- What is the role of clerk in a bank?
- What is the job profile of the clerk in a bank?
Here we have provided the answer to the above questions.
Clerk plays an important role in the bank. Customers will firstly meet the clerk for any inquiries or guidance. A clerk is a person who performs daily office tasks and account related work in a bank like handling cash counter, keeping transaction records up to date, etc.
Before applying for the clerk posts, candidates must be aware of the IBPS Clerk Job profile, responsibilities, scopes, salary, allowances, etc. Candidates can shift to the lower level to the upper level of clerk post according to the bank policies.
- Handling deposits and withdrawing cash.
- Undertakes the receipt of the checks, drafts, dividend warrants, and pay orders.
- Verifying cheques, issuing demand drafts which are related to payment clearance works.
- Maintaining daily record of balance amount.
- Collecting receipts, ledger maintenance, balance tally, data entry, etc.
- Issuing ESI stamps.
- Issuing cheque books after the authentication of the clients.
- In some of the banks, the clerk also plays a key role in financial products of the bank such as loans, mutual funds, deposit, schemes, etc.
After the completion of the selection process for “Clerk Officer”, candidates will get the chances to be promoted to the higher positions. The increment in the IBPS Clerk Salary depends upon the performance during the probation period of six months. The salary increment may vary from bank to bank. After every two years, you will be selected to the senior post level.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification – ibps.in
Candidates who have completed their graduation and searching for the career in the banking sector are on the right page. Institute of Banking Personnel has released IBPS Recruitment 2017 Notification. This is the great opportunity for the candidates who want to become a clerk in a Bank. The officials have also released the application form for all the interested candidates. Aspirants can check all the details of IBPS Clerk Exam 2017 through this page.
Check IBPS Notification 2017
Institution of Banking Personnel Selection 2017 Eligibility
Candidates have to fulfill the eligibility conditions laid down in the IBPS Notification 2017 before applying for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection 2017.
- Candidates must be the citizens of India.
IBPS Eligibility 2017 – Educational Qualification
- Aspirants should have completed the graduation degree in any discipline from a college/university/institution recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent.
- Candidates must have proficiency in the local language.
- Applicants should possess the computer certificate depending upon the IBPS Vacancies.
Age Limit for IBPS Clerk Exam
The age limit of the candidates who are applying for IBPS Clerk Vacancies is as follows.
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
Age Relaxation is provided for the candidates as per the IBPS guidelines.
IBPS Clerk Online Application Form 2017
Candidates who have fulfilled the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Jobs have to go through online mode. Before applying, read the instruction booklet provided through online. The IBPS Clerk 2017 Apply Online form is available in the month of August 2017.
How to fill IBPS Application Form?
- Firstly, visit the official website www.ibps.in
- Select the Notification link “Click here for IBPS Clerk Apply Online“.
- If you do not have registration ID, you have to register as a new candidate by clicking on the option “Click here for New Registration”.
- A provisional registration number and password are sent automatically to the registered E-mail ID and phone number.
- Now click on “IBPS Apply Online” link to fill the details.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the registration fee through online.
- Take the printout of the IBPS Clerk 2017 Application form for further use.
Application Fee for IBPS Clerk
The IBPS Application fee for the candidates of the different category is as follows.
- For General/OBC: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 100/-
IBPS Exam Date @ www.ibps.in
|IBPS Clerk Notification Release Date||August 2017|
|Starting Date to fill the IBPS Clerk Application form||August 2017|
|Last Date for IBPS Clerk 2017 Apply Online||September 2017|
|IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Date||2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th December 2017|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Result||December 2017|
|Issue of IBPS Clerk Admit card for Mains Exam||January 2018|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Date||21st January 2018|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Result/IBPS Mains Result||February 2018|
Institue of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Syllabus
The IBPS Clerk Syllabus for preliminary exam consists of the following subjects.
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
IBPS Syllabus for the Mains Exam comprises of the questions asked from the below topics
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
IBPS Exam 2017 Pattern
The IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam Pattern for preliminary and mains Exams are as follows.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||30||30||1 hour|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||No. of Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||30 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||25 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20 minutes|
- IBPS Mains Examination is of online mode.
- The exam paper consists of 5 sections.
- The ibps mains exam consists of 200 objective type questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The question paper is provided in both English and Hindi languages.
- The duration of the exam is 135 minutes.
- There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
IBPS Clerk Previous Papers
There will be tough competition among the candidates as many students will attend for IBPS Exam every year. So, practice is necessary for the candidates to crack the exam. Candidates can download the IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Papers through online. As the past year question papers are necessary for the candidates who are attending the any competitive exams.
Candidates have to practice the IBPS Mock Test to hold the command over the subjects. The IBPS Online Test Series will provide you free mock tests. IBPS Clerk Mock Tests consists of the three separate analysis to improve the command on all the subjects. IBPS test series is based on the updated and current syllabus prepared by the experts.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Hall Ticket 2017 Download @ ibps.in
Candidates who have successfully applied and submitted the application form have to download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card through online. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Admit Card is available only 7 or 10 days before the IBPS Exam. Aspirants need to download the hall ticket by entering ibps login details. Candidates have to take the hard copy of the hall ticket for further reference purpose. Also, IBPS Admit Card is mandatory to attend the exam.
Details in IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Centre
- Address of the Exam center, etc.
Download IBPS Admit Card 2017 from here
IBPS Exam Centers 2017
The following are the test centers where the IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam is going to be conducted across India.
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk 2017 Exam Centers|
|State/UT||Exam Center||State/UT||Exam Center|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Andhra Pradesh||Chiralal, Chittoor, Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Vijayawada, Ongole, Puttur, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar, Naharlagun||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kokrajhar, Silchar, Tezpur|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Bihar Sharif, Darbhanga, Gaya, Hajipur, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Siwan||Chandigarh||Chandigarh|
|Chattisgarh||Bilaspur, Raipur, Bhilai||Dadra & Nager Haveli, Diu & Daman||Suart, Jamnagar|
|Delhi||Bahadurgarh, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon||Goa||Panaji, Verna|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||Haryana||Ambala, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Palwal, Panipat, Rohtak, Sonipet, Yamunanagar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Bilaspur, Dharamshala, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Kathua, Samba, Srinagar,|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||Karnataka||Belgaum, Bengaluru, Bidar, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi|
|Maharashtra||Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Jalgaon, Dhule,
Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/Thane /Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara
|Nagaland||Kohima||Odisha||Angul, Balasore, Bargarh, Baripada, Berhampur, Bubaneswar, Cuttak, Dhenkanal, Jharsuguda, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Puducherry||Puducherry||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fategarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patankot, Patiala, Phagwara, Sangrur|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Bhikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||Sikkim||Gangtok|
|Tamilnadu||Coimbattore, Chennai, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagercoil, Nammakal, Perambulur, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Thootukudi, Thirunelveli, Vellore||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warrangal|
|Tripura||Agartala||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Barielly, Bhulandshehar, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Madhura, Meerut, Modarabad, Muzzafarnagar, Unnao, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee||West Bengal||Asansol, Bhardhaman, Berhampur, Dumkhal, Durgapur, Greater Kolkatta, Hoogly, Howrrah, Kalyani, Kolkata, Silguri|
Check IBPS Clerk Cut Off
The IBPS Clerk Cut Off 2017 is the minimum qualifying marks candidates have to obtain to get qualified in the exam. IBPS Clerk Prelims Cut Off 2017 depend on the number of candidates gave the exam, no of vacancies, and difficulty level of the exam.
Check here for IBPS clerk Mains Expected Cut off
www.ibps.in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Result 2017
The IBPS Clerk Result will be released the officials within the few days after the completion of the exam. After the completion of the prelims exam, IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2017 is available through online. Candidates have to enter the roll number & DOB to check the IBPS Result 2017.
Aspirants who have qualified in the preliminary exam need to compulsory attend the mains exam. Within the few days, after the exam completion, the officials will declare the IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2017. Soon after the completion of the written exam, only the qualified candidates are called for the interview and group discussion rounds. IBPS Clerk Final Result 2017 Expected Date is announced by the officials through online.
Check IBPS Clerk Result 2017 here.
IBPS Clerk Selection Process
The IBPS Clerk Exam Selection Procedure consists of three rounds.
- Common Written Exam (CWE) – Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Common Interview.
Preliminary Exam: IBPS 2017 Prelims Exam is the qualifying criteria for the candidates to appear for the further rounds of the clerk recruitment.
Mains Exam: Aspirants have to qualify the exam sectional wise and overall to get eligible for the IBPS 2017 mains exam.
Interview: Candidates who have qualified in Common Written Exam are shortlisted for the common interview round.
- Depending on the IBPS clerk vacancies, the officials will call the candidates for the interview.
- The IBPS Interview process is conducted by the participating organizations.
- It is also coordinated by the nodal banks in each state/union territory looked upon by IBPS. Finally, the selection of the candidates is on the basis of the requirements of IBPS.
The information provided on this page regarding IBPS Clerk Exam 2017 is for the reference purpose of the candidates only. Also, candidates can visit the official site for further details of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection 2017 Exam. We will update here the details soon after the official announcement.