IBPS PO Apply Online link will be available soon. Check the step by step IBPS CWE VII PO/ MT Online Registration process from this page. If you are applying for this IBPS Probationary Officer exam for the first time, then this page is completely for you. Here, you can also get the IBPS PO Exam date, IBPS PO Application process, Eligibility Criteria, etc.
IBPS PO Apply Online @ www.ibps.in
If you want to apply for IBPS PO Exam 2021, then you should be aware of IBPS CWE VII PO/ MT Online Application process for filling the application form. Every year Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts this exam for filling the vacancies of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee posts. The postulants who are giving this exam for the first time may face problems in applying online. Don’t worry; we are providing step by step procedure to help students in getting a better understanding of IBPS PO Online Application.
In today’s world, every graduate is seeking for a Bank job which consists of less working hours but good pay scale. So that’s why Banking Jobs are getting popular amongst Graduates these days. Annually, a huge number of candidates are getting benefited with the job opportunities through IBPS as it assures the selected candidates to get placed on the most prestigious positions in government banking bodies. If you are also one among them who dream to get a bank job then read the complete article and apply for this IBPS CWE VII Exam today. Because we have given the complete IBPS PO Apply Online steps in the below sections.
Eligibility Criteria of IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment 2021
All the postulants of IBPS Probationary Officer Exam must ensure they satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification before applying. The IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria specify the Nationality, Age limit, Educational qualification required. Hence the candidates can check below for the Eligibility Criteria of IBPS PO CWE VII Exam.
Age Limit for IBPS PO/ MT 7 Exam
Candidates applying for this IBPS PO Exam must not be born earlier than 02/07/1987 and not later than 01/07/1997, i.e., the age limit must be between 20 years to 30 years. However, the upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
|Category Name||Upper Age Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||05 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||03 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Widows/ Divorced women||09 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel)||05 years|
Educational Qualification for IBPS PO Recruitment
Candidates who have done graduation degree (BA, BCom, BSc, B.Tech or others in any discipline) from a Government of India recognized University are only eligible for this IBPS CWE VII PO/ MT Exam.
IBPS PO Online Application
The application process for IBPS PO Exam 2021 has to be done online. To avoid any technical errors while filling the form, candidates should make sure that the web-browser they used to fill up the IBPS PO 2021 Application form is one of the following:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above.
- Mozilla FireFox 3.0 and above.
- Google Chrome 3.0 and above.
Pre-requisites for IBPS PO 2021 Apply Online
All the aspirants of IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 need to keep the following documents ready with you. So, that one can complete the IBPS PO Apply Online process easily without any issues.
- Candidate should scan their photograph and signature as per required format.
- Keep the necessary details and documents ready to make the online payment.
- Provide a valid and active email ID which should be working until the end of the recruitment process. Because the officials of IBPS will send all the notifications related to this PO exam to the same email ID.
- In case if you don’t have any email ID, then create the email ID first and then apply for the IBPS PO Online Application.
Guidelines for scanning Photograph
- The photograph should be of 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm.
- The photograph has to be recent passport size color photo. The picture is taken against a light background, preferably white background.
- Dimensions of the picture must be 200*300 pixels.
Guidelines for scanning Signature
- The applicant must sign on white paper with black ink pen.
- The signature should be originally done by the candidate only and no one else and it will be used to put wherever it is necessary.
- Dimensions of the file are 140 * 60 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
6 Easy steps for filling IBPS PO Application form
- IBPS PO Online Registration.
- Filling the online application form.
- Uploading the scanned documents.
- Online Fee Payment.
- Finalize the IBPS CWE VII PO Application form.
- Taking a Printout of the duly filled application.
Hence, by following these 6 steps, you can complete the IBPS PO Online registration process easily without any hassle.
Also, check IBPS RRB Apply Online steps here.
IBPS PO Exam Date 2021
|IBPS PO 2021 Exam Date|
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Online registration of CWE VII PO exam commences from||6th August 2021|
|Closing date to fill IBPS PO application form||26th August 2021|
|Last date to deposit application fee||26th August 2021|
|Availability of CWE PO/ MT Prelims Exam Call Letter||18th to 22nd September 2021|
|IBPS PO Prelims exam date||07th, 08th, 14th, 15th October 2021|
|PO/ MT 7 Prelims Exam Results date||In the month of October 2021|
|Download Call Letters for IBPS Probationary Officer Mains Exam||Last week of October 2021|
|PO Mains Exam date||26th November 2021|
|Declaration of Mains Exam Result||December 2021|
|Call Letters for Interview||January 2021|
|Date of Interview||January/ February 2021|
|Provisional Allotment for IBPS PO Jobs||April 2021|
www.ibps.in PO Application Fee
Aspirants applying for IBPS CWE VII PO/ MT Exam need to pay the application fee while filling the applying form. Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. The application fee for various categories is mentioned in detail below.
- General & Others: Rs. 600/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD categories: Rs. 100/-.
Mode of Fee Payment
The IBPS PO Apply online form is integrated with payment gateway link and then follow the instructions for making the payment. The payment could only be made through the online process that is via Debit card, credit card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile wallets by providing the details as given on the screen. On successful transaction, an e-receipt will generate on the screen. If the same was not generated, then your payment is not successful; so, you should repeat the same procedure.
IBPS PO Exam Center
We all know that the IBPS conducts this Probationary Officer exam in online mode at various exam centers that are located across the country. The officials were providing you a chance to choose the examination center during the application process. Candidates are not liable to make any request for the change in the exam center. Remember the IBPS is authorized to cancel or add any exam center. In some cases, it may also allot you a different exam center apart from the one you had chosen.
How to fill IBPS PO Application Form?
All the interested candidates must follow the below steps for filling the IBPS PO Online Application.
Step 1: Online Registration
- First of all, visit the official website, i.e., www.ibps.in or direct link given below.
- There on the left side of the homepage, Click on CWE PO/MT section.
- Navigate to CWE for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees VII link.
- Read thoroughly the notification before applying. You can also get the notification from this page.
- Now click the IBPS PO Apply online link.
- Complete the online registration process by following the instructions over there.
- After successful registration, a unique registration number and password will generate on the screen.
- The officials will send the information regarding the same to your email ID as well as SMS.
- Login with those credentials to fill the IBPS PO Application form.
Step 2: Filling up online application
- Once you have logged in using the registration number and password, you choose the relevant IBPS PO Apply online link you want to apply for.
- Now click on it.
- Enter your personal details such as Name, Date of Birth, Passing year, Exam Center, Address, etc.
- Verify all the details once.
Step 3: Uploading scanned documents
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the given format.
- Click here for guidelines to upload the scanned documents during the IBPS PO Apply online process.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for ST/ SC/ PWD categories and Rs. 600/- for all others.
- The mode of payment is online only.
- One should make the online payment using any of the available options such as credit card, debit card, cash card etc.
Step 5: Verifying the information submitted
- Once payment is successful, candidates are advised to verify the information they have filled.
- If needed make the required changes.
- After checking the complete information only click on Submit button.
Step 6: Printout of IBPS PO Apply online form
- Once submitted, take the print out of application form.
- One should also take the print of e-receipt of fee payment.
- Don’t forget to save the pdf files of application form and e-receipt.
This is all about the IBPS CWE VII PO Apply Online process. If you have any doubts regarding this, feel free to comment us in the below section. Also, stay tuned with our entranceexams.io site for more details about Syllabus of all Entrance Exams, State, and Central Government Jobs, etc.