- 1 IBPS PO Result 2017-18 @ ibps.in
The IBPS PO Result 2017 will be available here soon after the official announcement. Candidates who have appeared for Institute of Banking Personnel PO Exam 2017-18 can check the IBPS PO Prelims, Mains, Interview Result 2017 through online. The IBPS Probationary Officer Result details such as ibps probationary officer result date, expected dates, etc are provided. Aspirants have to enter the roll number and date of birth to check the IBPS PO Final Result 2017.
IBPS PO Result 2017-18 @ ibps.in
Are you looking for IBPS Result 2017? The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will release the IBPS PO Result 2017-18 as soon as possible through the official website.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has successfully conducted the IBPS PO Exam 2017 across various centers. Presently, IBPS is going to upload the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO Result 2017 for the applicants who have attended for Probationary Officer Exam. Aspirants who have attended the exam have to check the IBPS PO 2017 Result by entering the roll number & DOB through online. Contenders have to take the printout of the IBPS Result 2017 PO Scorecard and keep it safely till the completion of the recruitment process. We will provide here the direct link to check IBPS Probationary Officer Result soon after the official release. Check the IBPS PO Result Date, Prelims Result Date, Mains Result Date, Expected Final Result Date, etc through the below sections.
Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) PO Exam 2017 Result
The examination authority will release the IBPS PO 2017 Result in three phases –
- Mains &
The scores obtained by the candidates in the IBPS Mains & Prelims Exam 2017 is calculated using the equi-percentile method. IBPS will declare the Institute of Banking Personnel PO Result 2017 only after normalizing the scores. The IBPS Probationary Officer Result 2017 consists of sectional & overall scores obtained by the candidates.
Also, check other Bank Jobs through IBPS
IBPS Probationary Officer Result 2017 Expected Date
|Institute of Banking Personnel ibps.in Result Date 2017 PO Exam|
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel|
|Post Vacancies||3652 posts|
|Exam Name||IBPS PO Exam 2017|
|Prelims exam Date||07th, 08th, 14th and 15th October 2017|
|IBPS PO Prelims Result Date 2017||October 2017|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam date||26th November 2017|
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS PO Mains Result Date||December 2017|
|IBPS PO Interview Result Date 2017||January/February 2018|
|IBPS PO Final Result 2017 Expected Date||April 2018|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Result 2017 Cut Off
The IBPS PO Cut Off is the minimum qualifying marks which the aspirants have to secure to qualify each stage i.e, Mains, Prelims, Interview. We have provided here the previous year cut off marks for the convenience of the candidates to check whether you have qualified or not. The IBPS PO Cut off marks are decided by the authority based on the following factors.
- No. of Vacancies
- Difficulty Level of the Exam
- No. of candidates appeared for the exam, etc.
IBPS Result 2017 PO Cut Off Marks
|www.ibps.in Probationary Officer Cut Off (out of 100)|
|Category||Expected Cut off Marks|
www.ibps.in Probationary Officer (PO) Cut Off 2017
|IBPS PO Cut off Marks 2017 (out of 200)|
ibps.in Probationary Officer (PO) Result 2017
Candidates can check IBPS PO Mains 2017 Result, IBPS PO Prelims Result 2017, IBPS PO Interview Result 2017, IBPS PO Final Result 2017 Expected Dates through the below sections.
IBPS PO Prelims Result Date
- The IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2017 will be scheduled on 7th, 8th, 14th & 15th October 2017.
- IBPS will release the Institute of Banking Personnel PO Result 2017 tentatively in the month of October 2017.
- Candidates who will secure overall and sectional wise qualifying marks in the prelims exam are only eligible to appear for IBPS PO Mains Exam 2017.
How to Calculate IBPS PO Prelims Exam Score?
Total Score = Marks Obtained in Reasoning out of 35 + English Language out of 30 + Quantitative Aptitude out of 35
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS PO Mains Result Date
- The IBPS PO Mains Exam 2017 is scheduled on November 26th, 2017.
- Institute of Banking Personnel will release the IBPS PO Mains Result 2017 tentatively in the month of December 2017.
- Candidates are called for the interview on the basis of the marks secured in IBPS PO Mains Exam 2017.
How to Calculate IBPS PO Mains Result 2017?
Total Score = Marks obtained in Reasoning out of 50 + English Language out of 40 + Quantitative Aptitude out of 50 + General Awareness out of 40 + Computer Knowledge out of 20
IBPS PO Interview Result
- IBPS will conduct the interview for the qualified candidates of the mains exam in the month of January/February 2018.
www.ibps.in PO Final Result 2017 Expected Date
- The officials will announce the IBPS Probationary Officer Final Exam 2017 Result on the basis of the marks obtained in the mains exam and interview.
- IBPS PO Final Result 2017 will be declared in the month of April 2018.
How to Calculate IBPS PO Final Score?
Total Score = Marks obtained in Mains Exam (out of 200) + Marks obtained in Interview (out of 100)
How to check IBPS PO (Prelims & Mains) Exam Result 2017 @ ibps.in
- First of all, visit the official website www.ibps.in
- On the home page, search for the related link “IBPS CWE PO Result 2017“.
- Click on the “IBPS PO Result 2017 Marks” link.
- Enter the roll number and date of birth in the empty boxes.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your IBPS PO Result 2017 will appear on the screen.
- Download & save the IBPS Result 2017 PO Exam for future reference.
The information provided on this page regarding IBPS PO Result Date 2017 is for the reference purpose of the candidates who are searching all websites. We will also update here the further details of IBPS Result soon after the official announcement. Our unit will suggest the candidates stay tuned to our site entranceexams.io for more updates on Upcoming IBPS Jobs. Also, refer the official website to get the details regarding the IBPS Recruitment 2017.