- 1 IBPS RRB Apply Online @ ibps.in
- 1.1 IBPS CWE VI RRB Recruitment 2017 Apply Online – Overview
- 1.2 RRB IBPS Apply Online – ibps.in
- 1.3 Eligibility for IBPS RRB Officers & Office Assistant 2017
- 1.4 Fee Structure for IBPS RRBs CRP VI Exam
- 1.5 IBPS RRBs Officers Scale I, II & III Application Form 2017
- 1.6 ibps.in RRB CRP Recruitment 2017 Apply Online – Important Dates
- 1.7 IBPS RRB Office Assistant Online Application Form
- 1.8 IBPS Clerk/Office Assistant Online Application
- 1.9 ibps.in RRB Officer Scale-I Pre Exam Training
- 1.10 List Of Documents for Filling IBPS CWE VI Application Form
- 1.11 How to fill IBPS RRB Online Application Form?
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2017: Institute of Banking Personnel will release the RRB Application 2017 through online. Candidates have to fulfill the eligibility conditions such as qualification, age limit to apply for RRB CWE VI. The starting date for RRB Apply Online is 24th July 2017. Closing Date for the submission of IBPS RRB Application form 2017 is 14th August 2017.
Latest update: IBPS RRB Apply Online link will be active from 24th July 2017. So, don’t waste your time and apply for IBPS RRB Officer & Office Assistant Exam before the last date.
IBPS RRB Apply Online @ ibps.in
Are you looking for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 Apply Online? Institute of Banking Personnel will soon upload the IBPS RRB Online Application Form 2017 through the official website. Candidates who are aspiring to get Bank Jobs can utilize this chance & apply for the Officers & Office Assistant Posts. The CWE 6 Online Exam for the RRBs recruitment of Group A Officers (Scale I, II & III) and Group B Clerk (Multipurpose) is in September & November. So, candidates who aspire to join in Regional Rural Banks as Group A & Group B Officers have to register for CRP RRBs-VI.
Candidates who hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the CWE RRB VI Exam. The minimum age limit of the candidates should be 21 years. Before applying through online, read ibps.in RRB Application form details such as RRB VI Exam dates, interview, provisional allotment, eligibility, online registration process, fee payment, etc & ensure that they fulfill the stipulated eligibility criteria.
Download IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017
IBPS CWE VI RRB Recruitment 2017 Apply Online – Overview
|IBPS RRB Officer/Office Assistant Exam 2017 – Important Dates|
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Exam Name||CRP RRBs VI|
|Name of the Posts||Officers Scale I, II & III and Office Assistant Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||14192 Posts|
|Availability of Application form||24th July to 14th August 2017|
|Officers (Scale-I, II & III) Preliminary Exam Date||9th, 10th & 16th Septemeber 2017|
|Clerk Preliminary Exam Date||17th, 23rd & 24th September 2017|
RRB IBPS Apply Online – ibps.in
IBPS RRB CWE VI Application Form 2017
|Posts Name||Download Links|
|Officers Scale I, II & III||IBPS RRB Officers Scale I, II, III Online Application|
|Office Assistant||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Apply Online|
Eligibility for IBPS RRB Officers & Office Assistant 2017
Candidates have to ensure that they have satisfied the eligibility conditions such as nationality, age limit, etc before going to fill & submit the ibps.in RRB Online Application 2017.
- Applicants should be the citizen of India.
Age Limit for RRB Officer/Office Asst Posts
|IBPS RRB Officer (Scale-I, II & III) Office Assistant Jobs – Age Criteria|
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager)||Above 21 Years & Below 40 Years|
|Officer Scale-II (Manager)||21 Years above & 32 years below|
|Scale-I Officer (Assistant Manager)||Above 18 years & Below 30 years|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Betweeen 18 years & 28 years|
The age limit of the candidates will be different for Officer Scale-I, II & III and Office Assistant Posts. So, candidates have to carefully check the age criteria for the post while filling the IBPS RRB Apply Online. The upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the rules & regulations.
- SC/ST Applicants: 5 years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PWD: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen (for Office Assistant): 3 years
- Ex-S (for Officers post): 5 years
Educational Qualification for IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Officers (Scale I, II & III)
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent.
Fee Structure for IBPS RRBs CRP VI Exam
|ibps.in RRB Registration Fees 2017|
|Officers (Scale-I, II & III)||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 100/-|
|All Others||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 600/-|
Mode of Payment – IBPS RRB Payment Mode
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode only & the application form is integrated with the payment gateway.
- Aspirants can make the payment by using Credit Cards, Debit Cards (Rupay/Visa/Maestro/MasterCard), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets, etc.
- After the successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Take the hard copy of the receipt for reference purpose.
Note: After submitting the payment information in the IBPS RRB Online Application Form 2017, wait for the intimation from the server. Do not press Back or Refresh button.
IBPS RRBs Officers Scale I, II & III Application Form 2017
Candidates who are willing to apply for Officer Scale I, II, III Posts can fill & submit the application form through online before the last date. The IBPS RRB PO Apply Online 2017 link will be activated from 24th July to 14th August 2017. After the completion of the receiving the application forms, the officials will conduct the CWE exam on 9th, 10th & 16th September 2017. We have provided here the important dates regarding the exam such as application form starting date & closing date, exam dates, etc.
After the successful completion of the registration process, candidates can start your preparation with the help of IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Question Papers through the link attached here.
ibps.in RRB CRP Recruitment 2017 Apply Online – Important Dates
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Online Application Form
Aspirants who are wishing to apply for Office Assistant Posts have to first of all check the eligibility criteria such as age criteria, qualification, etc. Eligible candidates can submit the application form before the last date i.e, 1st August 2017. The RRB CWE Exam consists of two tiers. Preliminary & Mains. The below table provides the tentative dates regarding IBPS RRB Clerk 2017 Apply Online such as prelims & mains exam dates, starting & last date to fill the application form, etc. The officials have scheduled the Preliminary exam on 17th, 23rd & 24th September 2017.
IBPS Clerk/Office Assistant Online Application
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam 2017 – Important Dates|
|Starting Date for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Apply Online||24th July 2017|
|Last Date for IBPS RRB Apply Online 2017||14th August 2017|
|Dates for Application Fee/Intimation charges||24th July to 14th August 2017|
|Download of Call Letters for Pre Exam Training for Office Assistant||After 28th August 2017|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant||4th to 9th September 2017|
|Download of Call Letters for Preliminary Online Examination||September 2017|
|Preliminary Online Exam Date||17th, 23rd & 24th September 2017|
|Declaration of Result for Preliminary Online Exam||October 2017|
|Download of Call Letter for single/Main Exam||November 2017|
|Main/Single Exam Date||12th November 2017|
|Provisional Allotment||January 2018|
ibps.in RRB Officer Scale-I Pre Exam Training
Pre-Examination Training is arranged by the Regional Rural Banks only for the limited candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-S/PWD for Office Assistant Posts. For Officers Scale-I Posts, the pre-exam training is arranged for SC/ST/Minority communities. All the eligible candidates who wish to take Pre Exam Training have to fill the details in the relevant column in the IBPS RRB Online Application Form. Aspirants who are going to attend the pre-examination training program at the designated centers have to bear all expenses such as traveling, boarding, lodging, etc. IBPS has the right to cancel any of the IBPS RRB Pre Exam Training Centers depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
Download IBPS RRB Syllabus 2017
List Of Documents for Filling IBPS CWE VI Application Form
Candidates who are willing to apply for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) post can also apply for Officer post. However, aspirants have to apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e, Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III. Applicants have to pay the IBPS RRB Application fees separately & fill the application form separately for each post they are applying.
No other mode of application forms is accepted. Candidates can fill the IBPS RRB Online Application 2017 from 24th July to 14th August 2017.
Documents required while filling IBPS RRB Application Form 2017
- Before going to apply online, candidates have to scan their photograph and signature ensuring that photo & signature adhere to the required specifications.
- Applicants have to remember that signature in capital letters is not accepted.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make the online payment.
- Aspirants must have a valid Email-ID and have to keep active till the declaration of the results. IBPS will send the call letters for the CWE Exam, etc through registered Email-ID.
Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph (4.5cm X 3.5 cm) & Signature
Before going to IBPS RRB Apply online 2017, candidates must have a scanned photograph & signature as per the specifications that are given below.
- The photograph must be recent passport size, color picture.
- Make sure that picture is the light color with white background.
- Dimensions – 200 X 230 Pixels (preferred).
- The size of the file should be between 20 KB -50 KB.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 KB.
- The image should be JPG or JPEG format.
- The sign must be on white paper with black ink pen.
- Signature will not be in capital letters.
- Dimensions – 140 X 60 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the file is between 10 KB- 20 KB.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20 KB.
How to fill IBPS RRB Online Application Form?
- Candidates have to visit the IBPS Official website i.e, www.ibps.in
- Click on the home page to open link “CRP for RRBs”.
- Then, click on the option “Click here to IBPS RRB Apply Online for CRP RRBs Office Assistant (Multipurpose)/Officer Scale-I” to open IBPS RRB Application Form 2017.
- Candidates have to click on “Click here for New Registration” to register by entering the basic information in the application form.
- After the successful registration, provisional registration & password will be generated automatically on the screen.
- Note down the provisional registration number & password. Email & SMS having the registration number & password will also be sent to the candidates.
- Aspirants are required to upload the photograph & signature as per the specifications that are given in the guidelines.
- Candidates have to carefully fill the online application as no changes take place after the final submission of the application form.
- Check all the details carefully before clicking on “Final Submit” button. Also, take the printout of IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for future reference.
Note: For the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale-I, candidates have to opt the provisional allotment on selection while filling the IBPS RRB Online Application.
Download IBPS RRB Admit Card 2017
We have provided the complete details regarding IBPS RRB Apply Online 2017 only for the convenience purpose of the candidates. The officials have not yet released the notification. We will soon update the further details of the notification after the official release. So, we advise the aspirants to stay tuned to our site entranceexams.io for more Upcoming Bank Jobs.