- 1 IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 @ ibps.in
- 1.1 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection CWE Exam Details
- 1.2 www.ibps.in RRB Posts
- 1.3 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Salary Structure – IBPS RRB Salary
- 1.4 IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 1.5 Institute of Banking Personnel RRB Exam 2017 Important Dates
- 1.6 How to Apply for IBPS RRB Exam 2017 @ ibps.in
- 1.7 ibps.in RRB Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.8 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Process
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will release IBPS RRB notification 2017 for the recruitment of office assistant, scale 1, 2, 3 officers. Aspirants who are willing to get IBPS RRB Jobs have to check the eligibility details for IBPS Vacancies and go through online to apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 before the last date.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 @ ibps.in
Institute of Banking Personnel has released a notification for the recruitment of Regional Rural Bank’s Office Assistants and Officer Scale 1, 2, 3 posts. The IBPS Recruitment (CWE VI) is issued to recruit the aspirants for Group A Officers (Scale – I, II, III) and Group B Office Assistants ( Multi Purpose) posts. Candidates who are aspiring to get a bank job can check the eligibility details and apply for IBPS RRB the exam through online.
Aspirants who have completed graduation degree in any discipline will reach the minimum eligibility criteria. The complete details of IBPS RRB Exam 2017 are provided through this page. Go through the entire article without missing a single word to get the details of IBPSC CWE RRB Exam 2017.
About IBPS Regional Rural Banks
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is the full form of IBPS. IBPS CWE is mandatory for the aspirants who want to seek an employment in 27 public sectors and regional rural banks. IBPS RRB Exam is conducted every year to fill the multiple positions such as Officer Scale-I, Scale-II & Scale-III. The specialist officer positions include IT officer, Charted Accountant, Law Officer, Agricultural Officer, Marketing Officer, etc. In clerical cadre, IBPS Recruitment is done for office assistant posts.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection CWE Exam Details
|IBPS RRB Exam 2017 Important Dates|
|Name of the Department||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Exam Name||IBPS RRB CWE Exam|
|Name of Posts||Officers ( Scale 1, 2, 3) & Office Assistants ( Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
www.ibps.in RRB Posts
- IBPS RRB PO or Officer Scale-I
- IBPS RRB Clerk or Office Assistants
- Institute of Banking Personnel RRB Officer Scale-II & III
Qualified applicants are recruited for the above posts through IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017.
- Office Assistant ( Multipurpose)
- Scale-I Officer
- General Banking Officer Scale-II
- Information Technology Officer Scale-II
- Charted Accountant Officer Scale-II
- Law Officer Scale-II
- Treasury Manager Scale-II
- Marketing Officer Scale-II
- Agricultural Officer Scale-II
- Officer Scale-III
Candidates who have qualified IBPS CWE RRB Exam 2017 will get placed to any of the desired positions in reputable Regional Rural Banks of India (RRBs).
IBPS RRB Post Details – Group A Posts
|IBPS Group A Posts & Salary Details|
|Post Name||Group A Posts||Group B Posts|
|Officer Scale-I||Officer Scale-II||Scale-III Officer||Office Assistant|
|Designation||Management Trainee||Manager level with specialization in a particular field||Senior Manager||Clerical Cadre|
|Probation Period||2 years||2 years||5 years||1 year|
|Designation after the probation period||Assistant Manager||–||–||–|
|Salary||INR 29,350||INR 39,300||INR 50,000||INR 16,250|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 years||21 to 32 years||–||18 to 28 years|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Salary Structure – IBPS RRB Salary
|ibps.in RRB Salary Details|
|IBPS RRB Salary for Office Assistant Posts||Rs. 14,000 – 17,000/-|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale Salary||
IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2017
Aspirants who are willing to apply for IBPS RRB Posts have to fulfill the eligibility conditions such as qualification, age limit, etc provided below.
Educational qualification for IBPS RRB Exam 2017
- Aspirants must possess a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent.
Regional Rural Bank’s IBPS RRB Age Limit
Candidates who are willing to participate in the IBPS RRB Exam 2017 must possess the age criteria as follows.
- Officer Scale-I: 18-30 years
- Scale-II Officer: 21-32 years
- Officer Scale-III: 21-40 years
- Office Assistant ( Multipurpose): 18-28 years
Institute of Banking Personnel RRB Exam 2017 Important Dates
|IBPS CWE RRB-VI Exam Date 2017 (Tentative)|
|Preliminary Exam Date for Officer Scale-I & Office Assistants||9th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 23rd & 24th September 2017|
|Mains Exam for Office Asst & Scale 1 Officer posts||5th & 12th November 2017|
|Single Examination for Officers Scale-II & III||5th November 2017|
How to Apply for IBPS RRB Exam 2017 @ ibps.in
- Before going to apply through online, candidates must possess the scanned photo & signature.
- Applicants must have valid Email-ID and password.
- Log on to the official website www.ibps.in
- Click on “CWE RRBs” link.
- Press on Common Recruitment Process Regional rural Bank Phase VI.
- In the next tab, go to “Click here to apply online for Common Recruitment Process for Office Assistant & Officers in participating organizations ( CWE RRBs-V)”.
- Fill all the details in the application form & submit the form.
- Registration number & password regarding IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 are sent to the registered Email.
- After the successful completion of the application process, take the printout of the application form for future use.
IBPS RRB Application Fee 2017
The application fee of RRB Exam for the candidates of different categories is as follows.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- General/OBC: Rs.600/-
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode only. The application fee can be paid through online by using Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking/Mobile Wallet.
ibps.in RRB Exam Pattern 2017
IBPS Office Assistant ( Multipurpose) & Officer Scale-I Exam Pattern – Preliminary Exam
|IBPS RRB Preliminary Exam Pattern 2017|
|Subject Name||No. of questions||No. of Marks||Time Duration|
RRB Office Asst ( Multipurpose) & Scale-I Officer Mains Exam Pattern 2017
|IBPS RRB Mains Exam Pattern|
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Time Duration|
www.ibps.in Officer Scale-II (Specialist Cadre) Exam Pattern
|IBPS RRB Exam Pattern 2017|
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Time duration|
|Reasoning||40||40||2 Hours and 30 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude & data Interpretation||40||40|
IBPS RRB Officer Scale-III Exam Pattern 2017
|ibps.in RRB Exam Pattern|
|Subject Name||No. of questions||No. of Marks||Time duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation||40||50|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Process
- Common Written Exam (CWE V) (Preliminary & Mains)
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will conduct the Common Written Exam Regional Rural Banks-V for the selection of the applicants through IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017. Candidates who have qualified the preliminary exam are shortlisted for the mains exam. The officials will prepare a merit list on the basis of the performance in the prelims, mains & personal interview.
We have gathered the complete details regarding IBPS RRB Exam 2017 through this page. Our unit will also provide the further information of Upcoming Bank Jobs soon after the official announcement. So, we advise the candidates to follow our site entranceexams.io for more updates on Bank Exams. Also, refer the official website for more details on IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017.