IBSAT Registration 2018 has started. Check IBSAT Exam Eligibility Criteria. Get ICFAI Application Fee & Exam Dates. Also, get Steps to Fill IBS Exam Application Form 2018. Students can refer the following post for complete information about ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test 2018.
IBSAT Registration 2018 @ www.ibsindia.org
Do you want to get admission in MBA and PGPM Programmes? Then, you need to apply for IBS Aptitude Test 2018. This is the right time to apply as the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education has announced the dates of commencement of IBSAT 2018 Registration for PGPM & MBA Programmes. First of all, check your Eligibility & then register Online from 1st week of July 2017. Candidates should submit their IBSAT Application Form 2018 before the third week of December 2017 as they will only be eligible to appear for Exam. Applicants can access the Application Form of IBSAT 2018 in Online mode from this post. Also, we advise the aspirants to be careful while filling the IBSAT Online Application Form 2018. Students must ensure that they fill the IBSAT CAT Online Application Form 2018 with correct details. Read this article completely for more details regarding IBSAT Application Form 2018.
Also, check ICFAI Syllabus & Exam Pattern
IBSAT Registration Dates 2018
|Starting Date of IBSAT Online Registration 2018||First week of July 2017|
|IBSAT Last date of Registration 2018||Third week of December 2017|
|Category||Entrance Exams Online Application|
IBSAT 2018 Important Dates
|Exam Conducting Body||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad|
|Name of the Exam||IBS Aptitude Test 2018|
|Slot Booking Starting date||Third week of November 2017|
|ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test Dates 2018||3rd week of December to 4th week of December 2017|
|Announcement of IBSAT 2018 Results||First week of January 2018|
|Date of Selection Briefings||3rd week of January to Last week of January 2018|
|Commencement of Selection Process||Third week of February 2018|
Also, download Last 10 year Solved Papers of IBSAT
Brief details about ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test 2018 | IBSAT Online Registration 2018
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad conducts an Entrance Exam every year. The Exam is generally known as ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test. IBSAT is a National Level Post Graduate Exam. Through this Exam, candidates can get admission in Various Management Programmes like MBA or PGPM. All India’s ICFAI Business Schools & ICFAI University offer admission in these courses. Candidates will get admission in any of the IBS campuses which are located in Kolkata, Pune, Gurgaon, Bengaluru, Dehradun, Ahmedabad & Mumbai. To grab this prestigious opportunity, students should apply Online for IBSAT 2017 before the deadline. Check the complete details of IBSAT Registration 2018 in the following sections. Also, check Management Entrance Exams from this link.
Also, download ICFAI Admit Card 2018
IBSAT Registration Fees 2018
- All the candidates should pay Rs. 1,800/- at the time of purchasing Offline Application Form of IBSAT 2018 through the IBS Centers.
- Students can also pay the requisite amount in Online mode through the Payment Gateway with the help of Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Also, download IBSAT Answer Key 2018
IBSAT Exam Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Applicants should have completed their Graduation from any Recognized University.
- Candidates must have completed at least 15 years of Education.
- Students must secure a minimum of 50% aggregate in Qualifying Exam.
- Individuals who are in Final year of Bachelor’s Degree can also apply for this Exam satisfying the condition that they must complete their Graduation before May 2017.
Also, check ICFAI Results 2018
How to Apply for IBSAT 2018
Candidates must go through these simple steps before applying for ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test 2018.
- First of all, log on to the ICFAI Official website, i.e. www.ibsindia.org (If you are applying in Online mode). or Click on the link provided below.
- Enter all the details involved in IBSAT Registration 2018.
- Check the filled details & Click on Submit button.
- Pay the Examination Fee through the Payment Gateway.
- Upload the Scanned Images in prescribed format and size.
- Take a print out of the IBSAT Online Application Form 2018 for further use.
Also, download IBSAT Score Card 2018
www.ibsindia.org- How to Fill IBSAT Application Form 2018
Candidates must keep these documents with them at the time of IBSAT Registration 2018.
Documents/Details Required while filling IBSAT Online Application Form 2018
- Personal details of the candidate.
- Address & Guardian details (If any).
- Details of Educational Qualification.
- Valid E-mail ID & Mobile Number in use.
- Details of Payment of IBSAT 2018 Application Fee (In the case of the Online mode of Payment).
- Scanned copy of Colour Photograph in JPG or JPEG format of 25 KB size (between 140 to 160 pixels).
Also, check IBSAT Counselling Procedure 2018
Step – 1: Online Registration
- Visit the IBSAT Official website, i.e. www.ibsindia.org.
- Now, candidates must click on the link “Apply Online”.
- You should enter all the log in details with correct information.
- Finally, click on “Login” button.
Step – 2: Fill the Details
- Personal Details: Fill the details of Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Gender, Address, Citizenship, Contact Number, E-mail ID and Other details.
- Details of Educational Qualification: Fill Name of the Exam Board, Year of Passing, Medium & Mode of Study of Intermediate.
- Fill the Graduation details like Name of the Degree, Year of Passing, Duration, Medium & Mode of Study & Marks.
Step – 3: Upload Images
- Click on “Upload Scanned Images” Option.
- Select the file you wish to upload (Scanned copy of the Photograph).
- Upload the Images in prescribed format and size.
Step – 4: Payment of IBSAT Application Fee 2018
- Choose the Fee Payment Option after filling the IBS Online Application Form 2018.
- Then, an Online Payment Gateway will open on the screen.
- Individuals should pay the required amount either through Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
- After entering the details of Payment, click on “Submit” button.
Step – 5: Print out of IBS MBA Application Form 2018
- Candidates will receive a Confirmation Mail in their E-mail ID after the completion of all the steps involved in ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test Registration 2018.
- Students will also receive an IBSAT 2018 Information bulletin to their Address (Address) within a week of Registration of IBSAT 2018.
These are the simple steps the applicant need to refer while registering Online for ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test 2018.
Visit our website, entranceexams.io on a regular basis for more updates regarding IBSAT Registration 2018.