IBSAT Registration 2019 will be started in 1st July 2019. Check IBSAT Exam Eligibility Criteria. Get ICFAI Application Fee & Exam Dates. Also, get Steps to Fill IBS Exam Application Form 2019. Students can refer the following post for complete information about ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test 2019.
IBSAT Registration 2019 @ www.ibsindia.org
Do you want to get admission in MBA and PGPM Programmes? Then, you need to apply for IBS Aptitude Test 2019-20. This is the right time to apply for IBSAT exam 2019. ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education will be announced the dates of commencement of IBSAT 2019 Registration for PGPM & MBA Programmes. First of all, check your Eligibility & then register online to appear for Exam. Applicants can access the Application Form of IBSAT 2019 in Online mode from this post. Also, we advise the aspirants to be careful while filling the IBSAT Online Application Form 2019. Students must ensure that they fill the IBSAT CAT Online Application Form 2019 with correct details. Read this article completely for more details regarding IBSAT Application Form 2019.
The candidates those who want to apply for the IBSAT 2019 exam may purchase the Bulletin in OFFLINE/ONLINE Mode by paying an amount of Rs.1800/-. It is noted that IBSAT 2019 Application form is common for all branches. So, all the interested candidates should submit the IBSAT 2019 registration form before the last date. The IBSAT last date of registration is in December 2019.
*** IBSAT 2019-19 Latest Updates ***
IBSAT 2019 Registration Dates
|Starting Date of IBSAT Online Registration 2019||01st July 2019|
|Last date of IBSAT 2019 Registration||12th December 2019|
|Category||Entrance Exams Online Application|
< Also, check ICFAI Syllabus & Exam Pattern >
ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test 2019 Exam Date
|IBSAT Registration Dates 2019 @ ibsindia.org|
|Exam Conducting Body||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad|
|Name of the Exam||IBS Aptitude Test 2019|
|Application Form Submission Starts from||1st July 2019|
|IBSAT Last Date of Registration 2019||12th December 2019|
|Slot Booking Starting date||20th January 2020|
|ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test Dates 2019||22nd & 23rd December 2019|
|An announcement of IBSAT 2019 Results||27th December 2019|
|Date of Selection Briefings||26th February 2020|
|Commencement of Selection Process||MBA/ PGPM: 20th to 26th February 2020Ph.D. Program: 17th to 20th March 2020|
IBSAT Online Registration 2019 | IBSAT Exam Registration
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad conducts an Entrance Exam every year. The Exam is generally known as ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test. IBSAT is a National Level Post Graduate Exam. Through this Exam, candidates can get admission in Various Management Programmes like MBA or PGPM. All India’s ICFAI Business Schools & ICFAI University offer admission in these courses. Candidates will get admission in any of the IBS campuses which are located in Kolkata, Pune, Gurgaon, Bengaluru, Dehradun, Ahmedabad & Mumbai. To grab this prestigious opportunity, students should apply Online for IBSAT 2019 before the deadline. Check the complete details of IBSAT Registration 2019 in the following sections. Also, check Management Entrance Exams from this link.
IBSAT Registration Fees 2019 – IBSAT Online Registration 2019
- All the candidates should pay Rs. 1,800/- at the time of purchasing Offline Application Form of IBSAT 2019 through the IBS Centers.
- Students can also pay the requisite amount in Online mode through the Payment Gateway with the help of Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
IBSAT Exam Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Applicants should have completed their Graduation from any Recognized University.
- Candidates must have completed at least 15 years of Education.
- Students must secure a minimum of 50% aggregate in Qualifying Exam.
- Individuals who are in Final year of Bachelor’s Degree can also apply for this Exam satisfying the condition that they must complete their Graduation before May 2019.
Essential Details Required for IBSAT 2019 Application Form
Before going to fill the IBSAT 2019 application form all the eligible candidates must hold the details enclosed below.
- Mobile Number & address of Communication.
- Valid Email ID.
- 10th, 12th & Graduation Mark Sheet.
<< Also, Download ICFAI Admit Card 2019 >>
www.ibsindia.org – How to Fill IBSAT Application Form 2019
In this section, the candidates who wish to apply for the IBSAT Exam 2019-19 can get complete information regarding IBSAT Registration Process, Steps to fill the Application, Payment of Fee etc. The Applicants can submit their application forms through either Online or Offline Mode.
IBSAT 2019 Registration Process
Applicants can follow the given simple procedure while filling the application form of IBSAT 2019.
Step – 1: Online Registration
- Visit the IBSAT Official website, i.e. www.ibsindia.org.
- Now, candidates must click on the link “Apply Online“.
- You should enter all the log in details with correct information.
- Finally, click on “Login” button.
Step – 2: Fill the Details
- Personal Details: Fill the details of Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Gender, Address, Citizenship, Contact Number, E-mail ID and Other details.
- Details of Educational Qualification: Fill Name of the Exam Board, Year of Passing, Medium & Mode of Study of Intermediate.
- Fill the Graduation details like Name of the Degree, Year of Passing, Duration, Medium & Mode of Study & Marks.
Step – 3: Upload Images
- Click on “Upload Scanned Images” Option.
- Select the file you wish to upload (Scanned copy of the Photograph).
- Upload the Images in prescribed format and size.
NOTE: The size of the photo should not exceed 25 KB and should be 140–160 pixels. It should be JPEG or GIF format.
Step – 4: Payment of IBSAT Application Fee 2019
- Choose the Fee Payment Option after filling the IBS Online Application Form 2019.
- Then, an Online Payment Gateway will open on the screen.
- Individuals should pay the required amount either through Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
- After entering the details of Payment, click on “Submit” button.
Step – 5: Print out of IBS MBA 2019 Application Form
- Candidates will receive a Confirmation Mail in their E-mail ID after the completion of all the steps involved in ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test Registration 2019.
- Students will also receive an IBSAT 2019 Information bulletin to their Address (Address) within a week of Registration of IBSAT 2019.
- Applicants have to take the printout of the filled IBSAT 2019 application form for future reference.
Candidates must keep these documents with them at the time of IBSAT Registration 2019.
Filling the IBSAT Application Form through Offline Mode
- You need to pay Rs. 1800/- and buy the IBS Aptitude Test 2019 Application form from the any of the IBS Marketing Branches.
- Along with the application form, you will get a scratch card containing the Application Number and Password.
- Now the Applicants have to visit the official website www.ibsindia.org
- Login with your credentials to fill the application form.
- Change your password before going to fill the application form.
Documents/Details Required while filling IBSAT Online Application Form 2019
- Personal details of the candidate.
- Address & Guardian details (If any).
- Details of Educational Qualification.
- Valid E-mail ID & Mobile Number in use.
- Details of Payment of IBSAT 2019 Application Fee (In the case of the Online Mode of Payment).
- Scanned copy of Colour Photograph in JPG or JPEG format of 25 KB size (between 140 to 160 pixels).
The applicant needs to refer the simple steps given above while registering Online for ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test 2019.
Visit our website, entranceexams.io on a regular basis for more updates regarding IBSAT Registration 2019.