IBSAT Sample Papers Pdf Download links are available here. Candidates who are going to apply for the exam can download IBSAT Previous Papers through online. Also, get past 5 years IBSAT Previous Year Question Papers Pdf here. Aspirants have to solve the previous papers to know the exam pattern, marking scheme, duration of the exam, etc.
IBSAT Sample Papers Pdf Download
Are you in search of IBSAT Previous Papers Pdf? Finally, you are on the right platform. Here, we have provided here the direct links to download Sample Papers for IBS Aptitude Test.
As all, of us, know that “Practice is the key to success”. Previous Papers are very important for the candidates who going to appear for the exam. IBSAT Previous Year Question Papers will guide the aspirants to know the type of questions that will appear in the exam. By solving previous papers, candidates can improve the speed and accuracy which helps to score good marks in the exam. So, candidates who are seriously preparing for the exam can download IBSAT Sample Papers.
Previous Papers of IBSAT – Brief Details
|IBSAT Exam 2017-18|
|Name of the Organization||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad|
|Exam Name||IBS Aptitude Test 2017|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|IBSAT Exam Date||21st to 24th December 2017|
ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT)
IBSAT stands for ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test. It is a university level Entrance Exam organized by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad. Through the IBSAT Exam 2017-18, candidates will get admissions into MBA, PGDM courses. Applicants who wish to apply for management courses can apply for IBS Aptitude Test 2017 through online. Soon after the officials have successfully received the application forms, they will organize the exam from 21st to 24th December 2017 for the applicants.
A huge number of aspirants appear for this exam every year. There is a tough competition among the applicants. So, candidates have to start the preparation with the help of IBSAT Exam Papers which plays a significant role in cracking the exam. Also, download IBSAT Exam Pattern & Syllabus through the direct link provided below.
Check IBSAT Exam Pattern 2017
IBS Aptitude Test Pattern 2017-18
|IBSAT Exam Pattern 2017-18|
|Section Name||No. of questions|
|Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation||30|
IBSAT Paper Pattern 2017
- The exam is conducted in online mode (computer based test).
- The exam paper consists of four sections.
- IBSAT Exam Paper consists of multiple choice questions.
- The exam paper consists of 140 questions, each carrying 1 mark.
- The duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- No negative marking for wrong answers.
- There is no sectional cut off and no sectional time limit.
IBSAT Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions – Benefits
- Understand the Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Candidates must be aware of Exam Pattern & Syllabus properly. Without knowing the topics that are covered in the syllabus, it is difficult for the candidates to crack the exam. IBSAT Sample Papers Pdf is the best source to understand the exam pattern & syllabus. IBS Aptitude Test Papers will help you to access the focus areas/topics & type of questions asked in the exam.
- Manage Time: Candidates have to attempt 140 questions in 120 minutes. So, candidates have to know how to manage the time properly. By practicing more IBSAT Papers, candidates can learn how to manage the time in an efficient way in the stipulated period. So, Time management is essential for the exam.
- Candidates can set a time while solving IBSAT Question Papers and try to complete it in two hours.
- Help the candidates to analyze how much time is required to go through each section & to find the strong and weak areas.
Download IBSAT 2017 Question Paper @ ibsindia.org
We have provided here IBSAT Previous Year Question Papers Pdf only for the reference purpose only. Our team will also update here the further details of IBS Aptitude Test 2017-18 soon after the official announcement. So, we advise the candidates to follow our site entranceexams.io for Upcoming Entrance Exams.