ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2019 will be available soon. Hence, all the candidates who wish to pursue Agriculture Courses can apply before the last date. Students must check their Eligibility before filling ICAR 2019 Online Application Form. Aspirants who are in search of ICAR AIEEA 2019 Application Form can get it from the following sections. You can also find the direct link to fill Agriculture Application Form 2019 in the below post. Candidates can refer the Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Fill ICAR AIEEA 2019 Online Application Form 2019 here.
ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2019
The Indian Council of Agriculture Research has released the ICAR 2019 Application Form Online for UG & PG in the month of April 2019. ICAR Exam 2019 Application Form will be available in both Online and Offline mode. Applicants of Ph.D. Programmes must fill ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2019 in Online mode only. Candidates who are aspiring their career in Agricultural field can apply for AIEEA to UG & PG Courses. By logging on to the Official website of ICAR, aspirants can fill ICAR Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form. You can purchase the ICAR AIEEA Offline Application from Registrars of Agricultural Universities by paying cash in Syndicate Bank (Prescribed branches). Candidates can also obtain Offline Application Form from the eight Institutions of Indian Council of Agricultural Research by paying the fee through the Bank Draft. Refer the below sections for complete Procedure to fill Online ICAR AIEEA Application Form.
Download ICAR AIEEA 2019 Notification
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Application Form Dates @ www.icar.org.in
|Availability of ICAR AIEEA UG & PG 2019 Application Form (Offline and Online)||1st April 2019|
|Last date for submitting ICAR Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form||8th May 2019|
|Category||Entrance Exams Application Form|
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Important Dates
|Name of the Exam Conducting Body||Indian Council of Agricultural Research|
|Exam Name||All India Entrance Exam for Admission|
|Availability of Admit Card||10th June 2019|
|AIEEA UG Exam Date 2019||1st July 2019|
|AIEEA PG & Ph.D. 2019 Exam Date||1st July 2019|
|Declaration of AIEEA UG & PG Result 2019||17th July 2019|
|Starting date of ICAR 2019 Counselling||5th August 2019|
Also, download ICAR AIEEA Previous Papers PDF.
ICAR AIEEA UG/PG Application Form 2019
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research manages a National Level Entrance Exam every year. It is known as AIEEA, which is abbreviated as All India Entrance Exam for Admission to Under Graduate & Post Graduate Programmes. Candidates will get admission in various Bachelor & Post Graduate Degree courses in Agriculture through this test. So, aspirants who are dreaming a career in Agriculture Sector must apply for this Exam before the due date. Students, who fulfil Eligibility Conditions in all aspects can only fill ICAR Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form. So, we advise you to check the Eligibility before applying for Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Exam for Admission. In this article, candidates can get the complete information of Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Steps to fill ICAR AIEEA UG & PG Application Form, etc. Through our website, one can get the notice alerts on all National Level Agriculture Entrance Exams.
ICAR AIEEA Application Fee 2019 for UG & PG
Application Fee for AIEEA UG 2019
- Candidates belonging to General, OBC, and UPSC Categories should pay an Application Fee of Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ST & Physically Challenged candidates must pay Rs. 250/- as Application Fee.
ICAR AIEEA PG Application Fee 2019
- General, OBC, and UPS Category candidates should pay Rs. 600/-.
- Students who belong to SC/ST & PC categories must pay Rs. 300/- as an Application Fee.
Note: Candidates who have purchased Offline Application Form via Payment of cash will be charged handling charges of Rs. 25/.
Mode of Fee Payment
Two modes of payments are available.
- Applicants can make the Payment through Bank Challan of Syndicate Bank or Debit/Credit Card using the Canara Bank or NEFT Payment Gateway.
- Candidates who have opted for Offline ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2019 should pay the requisite fee through Bank Draft.
- The Bank Draft must be drawn in favour of “Indian Council of Agricultural Research Unit – Education Division, ICAR, New Delhi” which is payable at New Delhi.
- Students should mention their Name and Address on the back side of Bank Draft.
Also, check ICAR AIEEA UG 2019 Admit Card
Also, download ICAR AIEEA PG 2019 Admit Card
ICAR AIEEA Eligibility Criteria 2019
Here, candidates can view the eligibility criteria to apply for UG and PG admissions test.
Age Limit for AIEEA UG 2019
- General candidates must be between 17 and 23 years of age as on 31st August 2019.
- For SC, ST, Physically Challenged candidates, relaxation of 5 years is applicable.
Age Limit for AIEEA PG 2019
- Applicants must not possess more than 19 years as on August 31, 2019.
Educational Qualification for ICAR AIEEA UG 2019 (Other than Veterinary Sciences)
- Candidates who belong to General or Under Privileged State & OBC categories should have passed their Intermediate or 10+2 Exam attaining 50% Aggregate Marks (SC/ST/PC candidates must score 40%).
- Students must qualify in 10+2 or Equivalent Exam with Chemistry, Physics & Agriculture or Biology or Mathematics.
- Appearing individuals are also eligible.
Educational Qualification for AIEEA PG 2019
- Applicants should possess minimum Educational Qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary, Agriculture, Fisheries, Agricultural Engineering, Horticulture, Sericulture, Home Science, Forestry, Dairy Technology, Agricultural Marketing & Cooperation, Biotechnology, Food Science, Basic and Allied Sciences etc.
- Students who have passed their Bachelor’s Degree Programmes in 10+2+5 or 10+2+4 or 10+6 pattern can apply for AIEEA PG 2019.
- Candidates who possess Bachelor’s Degree in 10+2+3 Education Pattern can also apply for All India Entrance Exam for Admission into PG Courses.
- General, OBC, and Under Privileged State candidates must secure at least 60% Marks & SC/PC/ST category students must score 50% Marks.
<< ICAR 2019 Syllabus UG >>
How to Apply for ICAR UG PG 2019
While applying for Indian Council of Agriculture Research All India Entrance Exam for admission, candidates will undergo the following steps.
- Filling ICAR Entrance Exam Application Form 2019
- Upload Photograph & Signature
- Payment of Application Fee
www.icar.org.in – Steps to fill ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2019
- Students should visit the ICAR Official Portal i.e., www.icar.org.in.
- Select the Course you want to apply for (UG or PG or AICE-SRF PGS).
- Fill the ICAR Exam 2019 Application Form with correct details.
- Upload Photograph and Signature.
- Choose the mode of Fee Payment (Online Payment Gateway, SBBJ Bank Challan, NEFT Challan (for banks other than SBBJ).
- Make the Fee Payment & take a print out of Challan.
- If you are paying the requisite fee through Offline mode, then visit the prescribed bank & Make the Payment of fee.
- Submit ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2019.
- Now, Application Number and Password will be generated & note them for further reference.
- Take a hard copy of ICAR 2019 Online Application Form for future use.
Applicants must follow the above steps while filling ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2019 to submit the form.
Visit our site, entranceexams.io for more updates regarding ICAR Entrance Exam Application Form 2019.