ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling 2020 Dates out. Hence, all the qualified aspirants of All India Entrance Exam for Admission 2020 must check the following sections. You will find information regarding ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling Schedule, Procedure, Fee, Seat Allotment, etc. in the below post.
ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling 2020
The Indian Council of Agriculture and Research has released the Counselling Schedule for ICAR AIEEA Postgraduate Exam 2020. So, all the candidates who have qualified in All India Entrance Examination for Admission can check the below sections for complete information. Indian Council of Agriculture Research organizes the Counselling Process in Offline mode.Eligible candidates will undergo various steps involved in ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling Process. First of all, students must check the Rankwise Dates which will be available on the Official website. Aspirants must register for the Counselling Process of ICAR AIEEA PG 2020. After successful registration, candidates must fill the choices of colleges and courses of their preference. Officials will allocate seats to candidates and then, applicants must report at the college in which they are admitted. All the students must carry the necessary documents.
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) conducts ICAR All India Entrance Exam for Admission. It is a popular Entrance Examination organized in order to provide admission to candidates in Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses. Indian Council of Agriculture & Research organize this exam for the students who are seeking admission in Master Degree Programmes offered by various Agricultural Universities. As per ICAR AIEEA Post Graduate Notification 2020, ICAR AIEEA PG 2020 Application forms will be available from the first week of March 2020. Officials of Indian Council of Agriculture Research will conduct ICAR AIEEA PG 2020 in the first week of April 2020. The Counselling for ICAR All India Entrance Exam for Admission PG 2020 is expected to conduct in the month of June or July 2020.
ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling Dates 2020
|Exam Conducting Body||Indian Council of Agriculture Research|
|Name of the Exam||ICAR AIEEA PG 2020|
|Availability of AIEEA PG 2020 Application form||1st April 2020|
|Last date for submitting ICAR AIEEA PG Applications 2020||8th May 2020|
|Last date for receiving AIEEA PG 2020 from remote areas||9th May 2020|
|Announcement of ICAR AIEEA PG 2020 Admit Card||10th June 2020|
|ICAR AIEEA PG 2020 Exam Date||1st July 2020|
|Declaration of ICAR AIEEA PG 2020 Results||17th July 2020|
|Start of ICAR AIEEA PG 2020 Counselling||
5th August 2020
Remote Areas include Arunachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Assam, Lahaul, Jammu & Kashmir & Spiti district and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh State, Andaman and Nicobar Island, and Lakshadweep.
List of Certificates required for ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling 2020
- ICAR AIEEA PG 2020 Score Card
- ICAR AIEEA PG Admit Card 2020
- 10th Class Mark List & Certificate
- Intermediate Marks sheet & Certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Caste or Category Certificate (Candidates belonging to Reserved Categories)
- Domicile Certificate
- Medical Certificate in case of Physically Handicapped candidates issued by the Medical Authority
- Character or Conduct Certificate from the last attended Institute
- Income Certificate
- E-Admit Card & Counselling Letter
- Valid Certificate of Registration for Veterinary Graduates only
- Authority Letter in prescribed format if the candidate is unable to attend for Counselling in person
Candidates must remember that they must carry the listed documents to the Counselling Venue at the time of ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling 2020.
ICAR AIEEA PG Admission Fee 2020 – ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling 2020
- After Seat Allotment, candidates must pay the Admission Fee of Rs. 2,000/- along with Original Documents in order to confirm their seat in the particular college.
- If the students fail to deposit the requisite Admission Fee, Officials will forfeit their admission to that Institute.
ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling Procedure 2020
Step 1: Online Registration
- First of all, students must register for the ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling 2020 Process.
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Indian Council of Agriculture Research.
- Click on “New Registration”.
- You will find Counselling Registration form displaying on the screen.
- Fill the mandatory details like Name, Roll Number, Date of Birth etc.
- Cross check the filled details before submitting the form.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Take a printout of ICAR AIEEA PG 2020 Counselling Registration form for further reference.
Step 2: Choice Filling & Locking
- After successful registration, candidates must visit “Web Options Entry” Portal.
- You will see the Colleges and Courses available on the screen.
- Fill the choices of your preference.
- You should fill the maximum number of choices in order to increase the chance of getting the seat in the desired college.
- Submit the choices and lock them.
- Candidates must note that after locking, no candidate is allowed to alter or modify the filled preferences.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
- After few days of Filling choices, Officials of Indian Council of Agriculture and Research will release ICAR AIEEA PG 2020 Seat Allotment.
- The Allotment of seats is based on the Rank scored by the candidate, Merit list, and Seat Availability.
Step 4: Reporting to the College & Document Verification
- Students must report to the allotted college within stipulated time in order to confirm their admission.
- You must carry the necessary certificates along with Xerox copies and submit the copies to Administrative Department.
- If any applicant fails to either report to the college before the last date or carry the documents, Indian Council of Agriculture & Research will cancel the admission of such candidates.
These are the steps involved in Indian Council of Agriculture & Research AIEEA PG Counselling Process 2020.
Visit All India Entrance Exams for further information about ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling 2020. You can also watch the video provided under for a clear idea.
Official website: www.icar.org.in