IIFT 2020 Counselling Dates will be released soon. Hence, all the qualified candidates of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2020 can check the following sections for complete details on this page. You can find the information like IIFT Counselling Schedule 2020, Procedure, Fee, Documents Required, etc. in the below post.
IIFT Counselling 2020 @ tedu.iift.ac.in
Here is the good news for all the aspirants of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2020. The Conducting officials have announced the Counselling Dates for IIFT 2020 soon. The Counselling Process for IIFT 2020 involves Payment of Fee, Choice Filling, and Seat Allotment. First of all, candidates must pay the required amount to Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. After fee payment, Officials will redirect the candidates to Choice Filling Portal. Aspirants can perform the choices of Colleges & Courses according to their preference. We advise the applicants to perform the maximum number of choices in order to increase the chances of getting the seat in Institute of their preference. Students will be allotted the seats based on the Ranks, Seat Availability, and choices filled by them. You can refer below sections for further details of IIFT Counselling.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade will conduct IIFT Exam every year in order to offer various Management Programmes to eligible candidates. IIFT is also known as Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. It is one of the reputed organization that offers Management Programmes. IIFT gives admission to the students in the MBA course based on the rank scored by the candidates in IIFT 2020 entrance exam. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade entrance exam is conducted in the month of November. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade gives the admission to the eligible candidates at its Delhi and Kolkata campus.
IIFT 2020 Counselling Dates
|Name of the Exam Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade|
|Exam Name||IIFT 2020|
|IIFT 2020 Exam Date||Fourth Sunday of November 2020|
|Declaration of IIFT 2020 Results||Second week of January 2020|
|Date of Group Discussion, Interview & Essay Writing||January / February|
|Starting date of IIFT Counselling 2020||March|
List of Documents required for IIFT 2020 Counselling
- 10th Mark Sheet along with Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet along with Passing Certificate
- Hard copy of Seat Allotment letter
- IIFT admit card 2020
- Transfer or Migration Certificate
- Caste or Category or Community Certificate
- Bank draft as per IIFT prospect
- Medical Documents mentioned on Application form
- Income Certificate
- Original Counselling Letter along with Photocopy
- Candidates Domicile Certificate
- 6-7 recent Passport size Photograph
- Photo ID Proof
- IIFT 2020 valid Score Card
- Other supportive documents mentioned in the Application form
Aspirants must bring the listed documents to the Counselling Venue without fail.
IIFT 2020 Counselling Procedure
- First of all, candidates must pay the requisite amount of Counselling Fee to the authorities of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- After successful payment, Officials will allow the aspirants for Filling the choices of their preference (either Kolkata or New Delhi).
- Candidates can also lock their choices.
- Students must note that after locking the filled choices, no one can modify the choices.
- Officials of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade will allot seats to candidates based on the rank obtained in IIFT 2020 Exam.
- They will give priority to candidates who have secured the good rank in IIFT 2020.
- After few days, authorities of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade will announce the Seat Allotment result.
- You can download the IIFT Seat Allotment letter from the official website of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- Finally, candidates must report to the allotted institute within given time frame.
This is the detailed Counselling Process for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
IIFT 2020 Admission Process
- Students will get admission in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade based on Written Test, Group Discussion, Interview and Essay Writing.
- After the publication of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2020 Result, Officials will start IIFT Admissions 2020.
- Depending on the Score of candidates in Written Exam, authorities will call the candidates for Essay Writing, Group Discussion, and Interview.
- These rounds will be held at Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Lucknow in the month of January or February 2020.
- Candidates selected in the final round will get admission in either Kolkata or New Delhi campus of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
We will update the complete information of IIFT 2020 Counselling as soon as the officials release it Officially. You can visit All India Entrance Exams regularly for more updates. You can also watch the video for further details.
Official website: http://tedu.iift.ac.in