- 1 IIFT 2020
- 1.1 Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Exam – Overview
- 1.2 IIFT MBA courses
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for IIFT Exam 2020
- 1.4 IIFT Registration 2020
- 1.5 iift.edu Exam Date 2020
- 1.6 IIFT MBA Admit Card 2020 Download @ www.iift.edu
- 1.7 Exam Centres for IIFT Exam 2020-21
- 1.8 Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Exam Pattern 2020 | Syllabus
- 1.9 IIFT Previous Year Papers Pdf Download
- 1.10 Download IIFT 2020 Answer Key
- 1.11 IIFT Cut Off for Set A, B, C, D
- 1.12 Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Results
- 1.13 Download IIFT Scorecard 2020 @ iift.edu
- 1.14 IIFT Admission Process
- 1.15 Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA Entrance Exam 2020-21
IIFT Exam 2020: IIFT stands for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is one of the top 10 business schools in India which organizes IIFT Exam. It is a national level entrance exam. IIFT Entrance Exam is conducted to provide the admissions in the MBA programs of International Business (IB). Every year the IIFT exam will be held in the month of February. Thousands of students take this exam every year to get the admissions into MBA courses at IIFT Delhi and IIFT Kolkatta campuses. Candidates those who are seeking admission into IIFT have to appear for the exam.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has released IIFT Notification 2020 to provide the admissions into MBA (International Business) program in IIFT Delhi and IIFT Kolkata campuses. Candidates who are willing to join in MBA courses can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the exam through online/offline mode. The IIFT Registration 2020 will start from 3rd September 2020 and available upto 9th October 2020.
Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s degree (minimum 3-year duration) from a recognized university/institute. No age limit for the candidates applying for the exam. Candidates can check complete information about IIFT Exam 2020 including the application form, eligibility, exam dates, exam pattern and syllabus. We will provide here the complete details of All India Entrance Exams through the direct link attached here.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Exam – Overview
|IIFT Exam 2020 – Important Details|
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade|
|Exam Name||IIFT Exam|
|Level of Exam||National Level Entrance Exam|
|Exam Date||Fourth Sunday of November 2020|
IIFT MBA courses
The courses offered through IIFT Entrance Exam 2020 are as follows.
- MBA in International business
- Executive Programs
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma (EPGD) in International business strategy
- EPGD in International business
- Management development Programme
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in capital & financial markets
- Certificate Programs
- Doctorial Programs
Eligibility Criteria for IIFT Exam 2020
Before filling the application form, candidates have to ensure the following eligibility conditions such as educational qualification, age limit, etc.
- Indian, as well as Foreign Nationals, are eligible to apply for IIFT Entrance Exam 2020.
- Candidates have to possess minimum 3 years bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Aspirants who are appearing for the final year exams are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- There is no age limit for the candidates applying for the exam.
IIFT Registration 2020
- IIFT Registration can be done through online/offline mode.
- Aspirants who are going to apply for the exam can obtain the application form from IIFT counter.
- Candidates can also get the application forms through post by sending a DD of requisite amount along with Request Application.
- SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates have to send the printout of the application form along with attested copy of caste certificate.
- Candidates who have made the payment through DD have to send the DD along with the printout of the application form to IIFT office.
- After the successful completion of the registration process, candidates have to send the application form through registered post/speed post/courier to the following address.
Section Officer (GSD),
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B-21, Qutab Institutional Area,
General Candidates have to pay Rs. 1550/- whereas Rs. 775/- for SC/ST candidates. Foreign Nationals/NRI/Children of NRI candidates have to pay the application fee of INR Rs. 4500/- (US $80). The modes of payment are as follows.
- Online mode – Credit/Debit Card (VISA/Master)
- Offline mode – Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi.
iift.edu Exam Date 2020
|IIFT MBA Exam 2020 – Important Dates|
|Starting Date to fill the Online Application||Second week of July 2020|
|Last Date for the submission of Application form||First week of September 2020|
|Exam Date||Fourth Sunday of November 2020|
|Declaration of Result||Second week of January 2020|
|Conduct of Group Discussion, Interview, and Essay Writing||January / February|
IIFT MBA Admit Card 2020 Download @ www.iift.edu
The IIFT Admit Card 2020 is available through online in the month of November 2020. Candidates who have successfully applied for the exam can download the admit card soon after the official release. Aspirants have to enter the roll number & date of birth through online to get the admit card. Also, take the printout of the IIFT MBA Admit Card 2020 and keep it in a safe place till the completion of the admission process.
Download IIFT Admit Card 2020
Exam Centres for IIFT Exam 2020-21
|IIFT MBA Exam Centers 2020|
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Exam Pattern 2020 | Syllabus
|IIFT MBA Exam Pattern 2020|
|Name of the Sections||No. of questions|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||25|
- The exam is of pen & paper based exam.
- IIFT Exam paper consists of objective type (multiple choice) questions.
- The exam paper consists of 123 questions.
- The medium of the exam is in English language only.
- Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- 1/3rd of the mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA Syllabus
The IIFT Syllabus 2020 includes the topics such as
- English Comprehension.
- General Knowledge & Awareness.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Quantitative Analysis.
Download IIFT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020
IIFT Previous Year Papers Pdf Download
Before starting your preparation, candidates have to download IIFT 2020 Question Paper through the direct links provided here. By solving the IIFT Previous Year Question Papers, candidates can know the type of questions asked in the exam, marking scheme, etc. So, aspirants who are willing to crack the exam can download IIFT Sample Papers & daily practice for better preparation.
Download IIFT Previous Papers
Download IIFT 2020 Answer Key
Candidates can get IIFT 2020 Answer Key through the direct link provided soon. IIFT Question Paper with answer key for all sets A, B, C, D will be attached here. Candidates who have taken the exam can check the performance in the exam with the help of key provided and calculate the marks obtained in the exam.
Download IIFT 2020 Answer Key
IIFT Cut Off for Set A, B, C, D
Cut off is the minimum score candidates have to obtain in order to qualify the exam. The conducting authority will release sectional wise & overall cut off through the official website. Candidates who have calculated the scores with the help of answer key can check IIFT Cut Off 2020 here.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Results
The officials will release IIFT Result 2020 within few days after the completion of the exam. So, candidates must be able to check the result by entering the login details such as roll number & date of birth, etc. Candidates have to take the printout of the IIFT 2020 results & keep it safe till the admission process is over.
Download IIFT Result 2020
Download IIFT Scorecard 2020 @ iift.edu
The conducting board will release the IIFT Scorecard 2020 only for the qualified candidates of the written exam. IIFT Score Card 2020 is the compulsory document for the aspirants to appear for Group Discussion & Personal Interview rounds. So, candidates have to enter the roll number & DOB to download the score card through online.
Download IIFT Scorecard 2020
IIFT Admission Process
Candidates are shortlisted for MBA (IB) programs at IIFT, New Delhi, and Kolkatta on the basis of the following rounds.
- Written Examination.
- Group discussion.
- Personal Interview.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the Written Test, Group Discussion, Essay Writing & Interview. On the basis of marks obtained in the written test, candidates have to attend the further selection process. The Group Discussion, Essay Writing & Interview will be held at Banglore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkatta, Lucknow & Mumbai.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA Entrance Exam 2020-21
|IIFT Entrance Exam 2020 – Download Links|
|IIFT Registration 2020||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA Syllabus|
|IIFT MBA Previous Papers||IIFT Admit Card 2020|
|IIFT 2020 Answer Key||Indian Institue of Foreign Trade Results|
|IIFT MBA Score Card 2020||IIFT 2020 Counseling|
Stay tuned to our site entranceexams.io to get the upcoming notifications regarding All India Entrance Exams. We will update here the further details of IIFT Entrance Exam 2020 soon after the official website.