IIFT Registration 2019 will be started from Second week of July 2019. Check IIFT Exam Dates 2019. Get IIFT Eligibility Criteria of Age Limit, Educational Qualification & Nationality. Also, get Steps to fill IIFT Application Form 2019. Candidates who satisfy the complete Eligibility conditions can only perform IIFT 2019 Registration. So, aspirants should, first of all, check their Eligibility & then apply for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. Refer the below sections for complete details of IIFT Online Registration Steps 2019.
IIFT Registration 2019 @ www.iift.edu
Here is good news for the aspirants who have a desire to pursue MBA in International Business (IB). Officials of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade will issue IIFT 2019 Application Form on 3rd September 2017. To fill IIFT Online Application Form 2019, candidates must register Online for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Exam 2019. IIFT Online Registration closes First week of September 2019. IIFT Exam Registration 2019 can be performed either in the Offline or Online mode as per the convenience of the students. However, candidates must ensure that they meet Eligibility Norms as decided by the authorities of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. Candidates can also register Online for IIFT 2019 from the link placed at the bottom of this page.
Also, check IIFT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
Any applicant who wishes to apply in Offline mode can purchase it from IIFT Office at Kolkata or Delhi. You can also obtain the form by sending the Demand Draft of Requisite fee along with “Request Application”. Students who belong to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/PH Category should send the print out of Online Application Form along with Self-attested Caste Certificate. Candidates who pay the Fee through DD should mandatorily send Demand Draft along with the printout of IIFT Online Application Form to IIFT Office. All the enclosures mentioned above should be reached to Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21 Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110016 through Speed Post or Registered post or Courier.
Also, download IIFT Last 10 year Solved Papers
IIFT Application Dates 2019
|Starting Date of IIFT MBA Online Registration 2019||Second week of July 2019|
|IIFT Registration last date 2019||
First week of September 2019
|Last date of purchasing IIFT 2019 Online Application Form from Indian Institute of Foreign trade Office||October 2019|
|Last date to receive Application Form of IIFT 2019||October 2019|
|Last date to receive IIFT Online Application Form 2019 from Foreign Nationals or NRIs or Children of NRIs||Second week of February 2020|
|Category||Entrance Exams Application Form|
IIFT 2019 Important Dates
|Name of the Conducting Organization||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade|
|Name of the Exam||IIFT 2019|
|Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Exam 2019 date||Fourth Sunday of November 2019|
|Declaration of Result date||Second week of January 2020|
|Date of Group Discussion, Interview, and Essay Writing||January / February|
[Also, Download IIFT Admit Card 2019]
About Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Exam 2019
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) organizes a National level Entrance Exam every year. It is one of top 10 Business Schools in India which offers MBA in International Business (IB). It conducts IIFT Entrance Test to admit students to Kolkata and Delhi campus of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. Candidates who are seeking a career in Management Courses can apply Online for IIFT 2019 prior to the last date. IIFT Registration 2019 commences in the third week of July 2017. Aspirants who have a desire to pursue MBA in International Business Schools should appear for IIFT Exam which will be conducted in the month of November 2017. In this article, candidates can get the complete details about IIFT 2019 like Eligibility, Application Fee, Steps to fill IIFT Application Fee, etc.
Also, download IIFT Answer Key 2019
IIFT Registration Fee 2019
|S No.||Category||Fee in Rs.|
|1.||General / OBC candidates||Rs. 1,550/-|
|2.||SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 775/-|
|3.||Foreign Nationals or NRIs or Children of NRI candidates||US $ 80 (INR Rs. 4,500/-)|
Modes of Fee Payment
- Online Mode: Candidates who have opted for Online Payment can make the Payment either through Credit or Debit Card (VISA/Master).
- Offline Mode: Applicants who wish to pay the requisite amount in Offline mode can pay through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, which is payable at New Delhi.
Students can pay the fee in any mode as per their convenience.
< Also, check IIFT Results 2019 >
IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2019
- People belonging to India as well as Foreign Nations can take part in IIFT Admission Process.
- The authorities haven’t set any age limit in order to be eligible for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2019.
- Candidates who wish to apply for this Exam must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with Minimum 3 years duration in any Course.
- Students appearing for Final year Exams of Graduation can also apply for this test.
- However, such people should submit the passing Proof of Qualifying Examination at the time of admission.
Before starting IIFT Registration 2019, aspirants must make sure that they meet the complete Eligibility Criteria.
Also, download IIFT Rank Card 2019
How to Apply for IIFT 2019 @ wwww.iift.edu
- Visit the Official site of IIFT 2019 i.e., www.iift.edu.
- Click on the link “Apply now”.
- Select the category under which you are interested in applying.
- Fill all the basic details during IIFT 2019 Registration Process.
- After the successful registration, students will receive a Unique Application Number to their Registered E-mail ID.
- Candidates must note down their Application Number.
- You must log in with the help of Application Number & Password (Filled during IIFT Registration).
- Select the Payment mode through which you wish to make the payment.
- Now, Upload your scanned images of Photograph & Signature.
- Check all the details carefully.
- Click on “Print” Option to print your Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Application Form 2019.
- Log out from the Application window.
- Officials will intimate the successful completion of IIFT Online Registration 2019 through Registered E-mail ID of the candidate.
Candidates must follow these steps while applying for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Exam 2019.
Also, check IIFT Counselling Process 2019
www.iift.edu – How to Fill IIFT 2019 Application Form
Details/Documents Required for IIFT Registration 2019
- Personal & Academic details of the candidates
- Details of Credit/Debit Card
- Valid Postal Address
- Scanned Images of Signature and Photograph in prescribed format (<50 KB)
- Personal Mobile Number & E-mail ID
Step – 1: IIFT 2019 Online Registration
- Log on to the IIFT Official website i.e., www.iift.edu or Click on the link provided below.
- Access the Official link of IIFT Application Form 2019 from the Notification Section.
- Click on “Apply for IIFT 2019”.
- Candidates must select their category.
- Enter the basic details which are involved in IIFT 2019 Registration.
Step – 2: Login to the IIFT 2019 Online Application Form
- Using the Application Number & Password (generated at the time of IIFT Registration Process 2019), log on to your account.
- Fill all the required details regarding Personal and Academic aspects in the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2019 Application Form.
Step – 3: Payment of IIFT Application Fee 2019
- Choose the mode of Payment of Application Fee of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2019.
- Students can pay the fee either through Demand Draft or through Credit or Debit Card.
- Enter all the required details for the completion of Fee Payment.
Step – 4: Upload Scanned Images of Photograph & Signature
- Candidates must upload their Recent Passport size Photograph of size not more than 50 KB.
- You must upload your Scanned copy of Signature of the same size of prescribed format.
Candidates must have a look at the steps given above while filling Application Form of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Exam 2019.
IIFT Application Form Correction 2019
Officials of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade did not provide any Correction facility in IIFT Online Application Form 2019. Hence, candidates should be careful while performing IIFT Registration Process 2019 in order to avoid mistakes.
Stay updated on our website, entranceexams.io for more updates regarding IIFT Registration 2019.