IIT JAM Counselling 2020 Dates to be announced soon. So, all the qualified candidates of IIT Joint Admission Test 2020 for M.Sc should refer the following sections for complete details. We have provided Indian Institue of Technology JAM Counselling Schedule, Procedure, Merit List, Fee, Category wise Cut Off in the following sections.
IIT JAM Counselling 2020
Are you looking for IIT JAM 2020 Counselling Process? If so, you are in the right place.
The Officials have declared IIT Counselling Dates 2020. This is the good news for the candidates who got qualified in Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. As Counselling is the most important aspect for admission, we are giving the details of IIT JAM 2020 Counselling. First of all, candidates must fill the Counselling Application form with valid details. Students must pay the Application Fee either through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking. Aspirants should fill and lock the choices of Colleges and Courses of their preference. Candidates can log on to Official site and choose any Option of their choice. If the candidate is allotted a seat, he/ she must report to the allotted Institute for payment of balance fee. For further information about IIT JAM Counselling 2020, check the following sections.
IIT Delhi organizes IIT JAM 2020 Exam every year. It is a National level Exam conducted in order to promote admissions to eligible candidates in Post Bachelors & Ph.D. Programmes offered by IITs and IISc. Eligible candidates have registered online from September 02, 2020. The date of downloading IIT JAM 2020 Admit Card is 10th January 2020. Officials have conducted Joint Admission Test for M.Sc on February 12, 2020. The Board will release IIT Joint Admission test for M.Sc Result 2020 on 27th March 2020. Candidates can apply for Admission Process from 12th April to 25th April 2020. The authorities will conduct IIT JAM 2020 Counselling after the declaration of Result.
IIT JAM Admission 2020 Dates
|S No.||Event Name||Tentative Dates|
|1.||First Admission List Declaration Date||31st May 2020|
|2.||Second Admission List Declaration Date||16th June 2020|
|3.||Third/Final Admission List Declaration Date||30th June 2020|
|4.||JAM 2020 Admission Closing Date||05th July 2020|
Documents required for IIT JAM Counselling 2020
- IIT JAM Hall Ticket 2020.
- IIT JAM 2020 Score Card.
- Class 10 Mark list & Certificate of Passing.
- Intermediate Marks sheet & Passing Certificate.
Certificate of Nationality for General candidates.
- Qualifying Degree Certificate ( Mark sheets of all semesters).
- Caste or Category Certificate if applicable.
- PwD Certificate if applicable.
It is mandatory for candidates to carry required documents while appearing for IIT JAM Counselling 2020. The list of certificates which are to be carried is given above.
IIT JAM Counselling Dates 2020
|Exam Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay|
|Name of the Exam||IIT Joint Admission Test for M.Sc 2020|
|Commencement of IIT JAM 2020 Applications||05th September 2020|
|Last date to submit IIT JAM Application form 2020 & Uploading of Documents||12th October 2020|
|Last date to pay Application fee||12th October 2020|
|Release of IIT JAM Hall Ticket 2020||8th January 2020|
|Date of Joint Admission Test for M.Sc||10th February 2020|
|Availability of Answer Key||11th February 2020|
|Declaration of IIT JAM 2020 Result||20th March 2020|
|Commencement of IIT JAM 2020 Counselling||April 2020|
IIT JAM Counselling Fee 2020
- Aspirants belonging to all categories should pay Rs. 600/- as Counselling Fee at the time of Counselling.
- Candidates can pay the amount either through Credit / Debit Card or Net Banking.
Candidates appearing for Counselling Process of Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission test for M.Sc Counselling 2020 must pay Counselling Fee in order to proceed with next rounds.
IIT JAM Counselling Procedure
Step – 1: Filling of Admission Application Form
- Students must apply for admission by filling the Application form for IIT JAM Counselling 2020.
- You should fill the form with relevant details.
- Check the details before submitting the form.
Step – 2: Fee Payment
- Candidates must pay Counselling Fee in order to continue with further rounds.
- All the applicants must pay Rs. 600/-.
- Candidates can pay the fee through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- Students must upload the scanned copies of necessary documents.
Step – 3: Accept or Reject Choices
- After getting Admission Offer, candidates can log in to Official site.
- You must choose any of the options blinking on the screen as per your choice.
- You can choose “Accept and Upgrade”, “Accept and Freeze” or “Reject and Quit” options.
- As an implication of acceptance of Seat, students must pay “Seat Booking Fee” through online only.
Step – 4: Reporting to the Allotted Centre
- The Officials will organize Counselling Process in various rounds.
- Students who are allotted a seat must report to the allocated college.
- You must also pay the balance fee in order to proceed with admission procedure.
- If any candidate fails to accept the admission offer, Officials will not consider him/ her for further process.
Authorities will conduct Joint Admission Counselling 2020 according to the All India Rank secured by the candidates. The Counselling Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology JAM 2020 involves different steps which are explained above.
You can visit All India Entrance Exams for further details of IIT JAM Counselling 2020.
Official Website: http://jam.iitb.ac.in