IIT JAM Counselling 2018 Dates to be announced soon. So, all the qualified candidates of IIT Joint Admission Test 2018 for M.Sc should refer the following sections for complete details. We have provided Indian Institue of Technology JAM Counselling Schedule, Procedure, Merit List, Fee, Category wise Cut Off in the following sections.
IIT JAM Counselling 2018
Are you looking for IIT JAM 2018 Counselling Process? If so, you are in the right place.
The Officials have declared IIT Counselling Dates 2018. This is the good news for the candidates who got qualified in Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. As Counselling is the most important aspect for admission, we are giving the details of IIT JAM 2018 Counselling. First of all, candidates must fill the Counselling Application form with valid details. Students must pay the Application Fee either through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking. Aspirants should fill and lock the choices of Colleges and Courses of their preference. Candidates can log on to Official site and choose any Option of their choice. If the candidate is allotted a seat, he/ she must report to the allotted Institute for payment of balance fee. For further information about IIT JAM Counselling 2018, check the following sections.
IIT Delhi organizes IIT JAM 2018 Exam every year. It is a National level Exam conducted in order to promote admissions to eligible candidates in Post Bachelors & Ph.D. Programmes offered by IITs and IISc. Eligible candidates have registered online from September 02, 2016. The date of downloading IIT JAM 2018 Admit Card is 10th January 2018. Officials have conducted Joint Admission Test for M.Sc on February 12, 2018. The Board will release IIT Joint Admission test for M.Sc Result 2018 on 27th March 2018. Candidates can apply for Admission Process from 12th April to 25th April 2018. The authorities will conduct IIT JAM Counselling 2018 after the declaration of Result.
IIT JAM Counselling Schedule 2018
|S No.||Events||Tentative Dates|
|1.||Starting Date to fill Counselling Application F0rm 2018||12th April 2018|
|2.||Last date to submit IIT JAM 2018 Counselling Form||25th April 2018|
|3.||Last Date to receive request of modifications IIT Delhi||10th May 2018|
|4.||Announcement of First Admission List||02nd June 2018|
|5.||Declaration of Second Admission List||20th June 2018|
|6.||Release of Third and Final Admission List||03rd July 2018|
|7.||Date of closing admissions||07th July 2018|
Documents required for IIT JAM Counselling 2018
- IIT JAM Hall Ticket 2018.
- IIT JAM 2018 Score Card.
- Class 10 Mark list & Certificate of Passing.
- Intermediate Marks sheet & Passing Certificate.
Certificate of Nationality for General candidates.
- Qualifying Degree Certificate ( Mark sheets of all semesters).
- Caste or Category Certificate if applicable.
- PwD Certificate if applicable.
It is mandatory for candidates to carry required documents while appearing for IIT JAM Counselling 2018. The list of certificates which are to be carried is given above.
IIT JAM Counselling Dates 2018
|Exam Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi|
|Name of the Exam||IIT Joint Admission Test for M.Sc 2018|
|Commencement of IIT JAM 2018 Applications||September 02, 2016|
|Last date to submit IIT JAM Application form 2018 & Uploading of Documents||October 13, 2016 (Extended)|
|Last date to pay Application fee||October 13, 2016|
|Release of IIT JAM Hall Ticket 2018||January 10, 2018|
|Date of Joint Admission Test for M.Sc||12th February 2018|
|Availability of Answer Key||28th February 2018|
|Declaration of IIT JAM 2018 Result||27th March 2018|
|Commencement of IIT JAM 2018 Counselling||12th April 2018|
IIT JAM Counselling Fee 2018
- Aspirants belonging to all categories should pay Rs. 600/- as Counselling Fee at the time of Counselling.
- Candidates can pay the amount either through Credit / Debit Card or Net Banking.
Candidates appearing for Counselling Process of Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission test for M.Sc Counselling 2018 must pay Counselling Fee in order to proceed with next rounds.
IIT JAM Counselling Procedure
Step – 1: Filling of Admission Application Form
- Students must apply for admission by filling the Application form for IIT JAM Counselling 2018.
- You should fill the form with relevant details.
- Check the details before submitting the form.
Step – 2: Fee Payment
- Candidates must pay Counselling Fee in order to continue with further rounds.
- All the applicants must pay Rs. 600/-.
- Candidates can pay the fee through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- Students must upload the scanned copies of necessary documents.
Step – 3: Accept or Reject Choices
- After getting Admission Offer, candidates can log in to Official site.
- You must choose any of the options blinking on the screen as per your choice.
- You can choose “Accept and Upgrade”, “Accept and Freeze” or “Reject and Quit” options.
- As an implication of acceptance of Seat, students must pay “Seat Booking Fee” through online only.
Step – 4: Reporting to the Allotted Centre
- The Officials will organize Counselling Process in various rounds.
- Students who are allotted a seat must report to the allocated college.
- You must also pay the balance fee in order to proceed with admission procedure.
- If any candidate fails to accept the admission offer, Officials will not consider him/ her for further process.
Authorities will conduct Joint Admission Counselling 2018 according to the All India Rank secured by the candidates. The Counselling Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology JAM 2018 involves different steps which are explained above.
You can visit All India Entrance Exams for further details of IIT JAM Counselling 2018.
Official Website: http://js2.iitd.ac.in