IIT JAM Question Papers with Solutions Pdf download link will be attached here. Candidates who are going to appear for the exam have to download previous papers through online & utilize them in the preparation for the exam. Also, download IIT JAM Previous Year Question Papers and practice them to know the type of questions, topics covered, pattern, etc.
IIT JAM Question Papers
This is the perfect platform for those aspirants who are looking for IIT JAM Questions Papers with Solutions Pdf format. Cracking JAM Exam is the first attempt for most of B.Sc Graduates who want to pursue M.Sc from IIT and IISc. Previous Papers are the right approach and strategy to prepare for the exam. In your preparation period, practice previous papers (2017/2016/2015/2014 /2013 /2012) and attempt mock tests through online. By solving IIT JAM Question Papers, candidates can get the clear idea regarding the difficulty level, exam pattern, the time allotted to solve the questions, type of questions asked, etc. Try to practice as many IIT JAM Previous Year Question Papers as possible which help to analyze your capabilities & the topics you are lagging, etc. So, download the old question papers through the straightforward links provided on this page.
JAM Previous Year Question Papers – Brief Details
|IIT JAM Exam 2020|
|Name of the Conducting Board||IIT, Delhi|
|Exam Name||Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. Programmes|
|Level of Exam||National level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Date of Exam||10th February 2020|
IIT JAM 2020 Question Papers Pdf download @ jam.iitb.ac.in
JAM (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc) is a National Level Entrance Exam conducted jointly by Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Banglore and Indian Institute of Technology (IITs). Through IIT JAM Exam, candidates can get the admissions into M.Sc, Ph.D., Joint Ph.D. dual degree. Most of the candidates who are willing to apply for the exam have started their preparation. to help those aspirants, we have provided IIT JAM Previous Year Question Papers. Also, download syllabus & exam pattern through the link provided to know the type of questions asked, time duration, topics covered, etc.
Download IIT JAM Syllabus 2020
IIT JAM Exam is conducted in seven test papers. Biological Sciences (BL), Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG), Mathematics (MA), Mathematical Statistics (MS), and Physics (PH). There are three different type of questions asked in the exam paper.
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Multiple Select Questions
- Numerical Answer Type Questions
IIT JAM Exam Pattern 2020
- JAM Exam is of computer base test (online mode).
- The exam is conducted for seven test papers. Candidates have to choose any one of the seven test papers.
- Each question paper consists of three sections. Section – A, B & C.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours 30 minutes (180 minutes).
- IIT JAM Exam Paper consists of 60 questions conducted for 100 marks.
- The exam paper consists of the objective type, short answer type & multiple select type questions.
- There is a negative marking for multiple choice questions.
- No negative marking for short answer type and multiple selective type questions.
- The first session was for the subjects Mathematics, Biological Sciences, and Physics and the second session for Mathematical statistics, Geology, Biotechnology, and Chemistry subjects.
Download IIT JAM Admit card 2020
Download IIT JAM Question Papers with Solutions Pdf
We have provided IIT JAM Question Papers only for the practical purpose of the aspirants. Utilize them in knowing your strong & weak areas of the topics covered in the exam paper. Our team will update here the further details of the exam as soon as possible. Stay tuned to our site entranceexams.io for more updates on Entrance Exams.