IIT JAM Registration 2018 has started. Check Indian Institute of Technology JAM Eligibility Criteria & Exam Dates. Get IIT Joint Admission Test Online Registration Process 2018. Get Steps to Fill IIT JAM Application Form 2018. Also, check IIT JAM Application Fee from the following sections.
IIT JAM Registration 2018
Are you interested in pursuing M.Sc. in IITs & IIScs? If so, you must qualify in the Entrance Name named IIT JAM 2018 in order to get admission in any of the Indian Institutes of Technology. Officials of IIT has made available the Online Application Form of IIT JAM 2018. Candidates can fill the IIT JAM Registration Form 2018 in Online mode only. Students need to enter their Name, Mobile Number, E-mail ID and Password while registering for Joint Admission Test 2018. Candidates will receive an E-mail containing Enrollment ID after successful registration. Log on using the ID & Password and then, fill your Personal, Academic & Other details.
Also, check IIT JAM Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Upload necessary documents along with Photograph & Signature. Pay the required amount of Application Fee and make sure that the details are correct before final submission. Students who do not satisfy Eligibility will not be allowed to take the test. So, candidates must check their Eligibility pertaining to Age, Nationality, Educational Qualification, etc. before registering Online. Refer the below sections for complete details regarding IIT JAM Application Fee, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, etc. Also, check All India Entrance Exam from this link.
Also, download IIT JAM Last 10-year Previous Papers with Solutions
IIT JAM Online Registration Dates 2018
|Starting Date of IIT JAM Registration||1st week of September 2017|
|Date of availability of IIT JAM Application Form 2018||1st week of September 2017|
|Last date to generate E-challan||Second week of October 2017|
|Last Date of Fee Payment in SBI branches using E-challan||2nd week of October 2017|
|JOAPS Registration 2018 Closing date||2nd week of October 2017|
|Last date for submitting IIT JAM Online Application Form 2018 & Uploading of documents||Second week of October 2017|
|Category||Entrance Exams Online Application Form|
IIT JAM Important Dates 2018
|Name of the Exam Conducting Organization||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Exam Name||IIT JAM 2018|
|Last date to modify City of Examination||Last week of October 2017|
|Date of downloading IIT JAM 2018 Admit Card||Last week of December 2017|
|IIT Joint Admission Test Date 2018||First week of February 2018|
|Announcement of Results||Last week of March 2018|
|Submission of IIT JAM 2018 Application Form for admission||2nd week of April 2018 to last week of April 2018|
|Last date to receive change in category||2nd week of May 2018|
|Declaration of first entry list||1st week of June 2018|
|Release of Second admission list||3rd week of June 2018|
|Final admission list declaration||1st week of July 2018|
Also, download IIT JAM 2018 Admit Card
About Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test 2018 | IIT JAM Registration Form 2018
Every year, different Indian Institutes of Technology & Indian Institutes of Science conduct a National Level Entrance Exam on the rotation basis. It is known as IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.). Students get admission in M.Sc (Four semesters), M.Sc.-M.Tech., Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree and many other courses if they qualify in this Exam. Top Institutions and Colleges like IISc & IITs offer these courses. Officials of Indian Institute of Technology has introduced this Exam in the year 2014. Candidates can refer the below sections for information regarding Eligibility, Application Fee, IIT JAM Online Registration Process 2018, etc.
Also, download IIT JAM Answer Key 2018
IIT JAM Registration Fee 2018
|S No.||Category||Fee Structure|
|One Test Paper||Two Test Papers|
|1.||General & OBC||Rs. 1,500/-||Rs. 2,100/-|
|2.||SC, ST, PwD, Female candidates belonging to all categories||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1,050/-|
Mode of Payment
- Candidates must pay the requisite fee through Online mode only.
- You can pay the amount through either Credit or Debit Card or Net Banking.
Also, check IIT JAM Result 2018
IIT JAM Eligibility Criteria 2018 | IIT Joint Admission Test Registration 2018
- Nationality: Candidates belonging to India as well as Foreign Nations are eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification: Students must have passed Bachelor’s Degree from any Recognized College or University.
- Percentage Criteria: Applicants must have secured minimum 55% aggregate marks if they belong to General or OBC (Non-Creamy layer) Category. SC/ST/PwD candidates must obtain minimum 50% Marks in the Qualifying Examination. Individuals who have either appeared or are about to appear in the Final examination of their qualifying degree are also eligible for this entrance exam.
- Age Limit: There is no Age limit for the candidates applying for Joint Admission Test for M.Sc 2018. Hence, candidates of any age can apply for this Exam.
Students must check their Eligibility of Age, Percentage & Educational Qualification before applying. Candidates who meet the complete Eligibility Criteria can only apply.
Also, download IIT JAM Rank Card 2018
How to Fill IIT JAM Online Application Form 2018
Documents/Details required for IIT JAM Registration 2018
- 10th Class Mark Sheet & Certificate
- 12th Class Mark list & Certificate
- Degree or Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years
Candidates must upload the above documents while filling the Application form. Students need not send any hard copies to the Organizing Body.
Also, check IIT JAM Counselling Procedure 2018
Step – 1: IIT JAM Registration 2018
- First of all, candidates must visit the Official website, i.e., jam.iitd.ac.in.
- Candidates must first click on “New Registration” link which is at the bottom of Official Application Page.
- You must enter necessary details on the IIT JAM Registration Form 2018.
- Students must fill the details like Name, E-mail ID, and Mobile Number.
- Besides, candidates should also set a Password & after verifying the Captcha code, they should click on “Submit” button to generate Registration ID.
Step – 2: Login window for IIT JAM 2018 Application Form
- Candidates must login to fill Application Form of IIT JAM 2018 once after successful registration.
- You must log in using the Enrollment ID & Password generated during IIT JAM 2018 Registration.
- Verify the captcha code and finally, click on “Submit” button.
Step – 3: Filling IIT JAM 2018 Online Application Form
- Students must provide all mandatory details in this step.
- The details include No. of test papers they wish to appear, Date of Birth, Parents’ Name, Gender, Examination Cities, Category, Nationality, Address for Communication, Qualifying Degree details.
- Besides, candidates should also furnish the details regarding Photograph, Signature & Thumb impression.
- However, some fields of IIT Joint Admission Test Application Form 2018 including Name and Mobile Number will automatically be encrypted from IIT JEE 2018 Registration Form.
Step – 4: Review Online Application Form of IIT JAM 2018
- In this step, applicants must read the Self-declaration form carefully & Click on the checkbox “I accept the declaration” which is provided at the bottom of the form.
- You need to review (Click on “Save and View”) the Application Form of IIT Joint Admission Test 2018 once after accepting the declaration.
- Applicants can proceed with the next step in order to pay the Application Fee.
- Click on “Proceed to Payment” button.
Step 5 – Payment of IIT JAM Registration Fee 2018
- Applicants should pay the Application Fee according to their Category & Choice of Papers.
- Refer the above sections for the structure of Application Fee.
- Candidates will receive a message once after successful fee payment.
- Students can add another paper & pay the amount of that particular paper.
Step 6 – Print Indian Institute of Technology JAM Application Form 2018
- Aspirants must download the filled Application Form of IIT Joint Admission Test 2018 & take a print out of the same for further correspondence.
We advise the candidates to follow the simple steps involved in filling of Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test 2018 Application Form.
Visit our website, entranceexams.io on a regular basis for more updates regarding IIT JAM Registration 2018.
Apply Online for IIT JAM 2018