IIT JAM Registration 2021 will be started from 05th September 2021 @ jam.iitb.ac.in. Check Indian Institute of Technology JAM Eligibility Criteria & Exam Dates. Get IIT Joint Admission Test Online Registration Process 2021. Get Steps to Fill IIT JAM 2021 Application Form. Also, check IIT JAM Application Fee from the following sections.
IIT JAM Registration 2021
Are you interested in pursuing M.Sc. in IITs & IIScs? If so, you must qualify in the Entrance Name named IIT JAM 2021 in order to get admission in any of the Indian Institutes of Technology. Officials of IIT has made available the Online Application Form of IIT JAM 2021 from 05th September onwards. The IIT JAM 2021 Online Application link will be in active stage until 12th October 2021. So, all the interested candidates must submit the IIT Jam 2021 application form in Online Mode Only. To apply for the IIT JAM 2021 Online Application Form, you need to enter the details like Name, Mobile Number, E-mail ID and Password while registering for Joint Admission Test 2021. Candidates will receive an E-mail containing Enrollment ID after successful registration. Log on using the ID & Password and then, fill your Personal, Academic & Other details.
IIT JAM Online Application Form 2021
IIT JAM Online Registration Dates 2021 @ jam.iitb.ac.in
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|IIT JAM Online Application starting Date||05th September 2021|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission Date||10th October 2021|
|Application fee Payment Last Date Via Online Mode||10th October 2021|
|IIT JAM Exam Date||10th February 2021|
While Registering for the IIT JAM exam, eligible candidates should upload the necessary documents along with Photograph & Signature. After that, you need to Pay the required amount of Application Fee and make sure that the details are correct before final submission. Students who do not satisfy Eligibility will not be allowed to take the test. So, candidates must check their Eligibility pertaining to Age, Nationality, Educational Qualification, etc. before registering Online. Refer the below sections for complete details regarding IIT JAM Application Fee, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, etc. Also, check All India Entrance Exam from this link.
|Organization Institute||IIT Bombay|
|Starting Date of IIT JAM Registration||05th September 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||10th October 2021|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||10th October 2021|
|Category Name||Online Application Form|
[Also, check IIT JAM Syllabus & Exam Pattern]
IIT JAM 2021 Application Form & Important Dates
|Name of the Exam Conducting Organization||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Exam Name||IIT JAM 2021|
|Date of downloading IIT JAM 2021 Admit Card||8th January 2021|
|IIT Joint Admission Test Date 2021||10th February 2021|
|Announcement of Results||20th March 2021|
|Declaration of first entry list||31st May 2021|
|Release of Second admission list||16th June 2021|
|Final admission list declaration||30th June 2021|
|Closing Date of IIT JAM Admission||5th July 2021|
[Also, download IIT JAM 2021 Admit Card]
About Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test 2021 | IIT JAM Registration Form 2021
Every year, different Indian Institutes of Technology & Indian Institutes of Science conduct a National Level Entrance Exam on the rotation basis. It is known as IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.). Students get admission in M.Sc (Four semesters), M.Sc.-M.Tech., Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree and many other courses if they qualify in this Exam. Top Institutions and Colleges like IISc & IITs offer these courses. Officials of Indian Institute of Technology has introduced this Exam in the year 2014. Candidates can refer the below sections for information regarding Eligibility, Application Fee, IIT JAM Online Registration Process 2021, etc.
< Also, download IIT JAM Answer Key 2021 >
IIT JAM Registration Fee 2021
|S No.||Category||Fee Structure|
|One Test Paper||Two Test Papers|
|1.||General & OBC||Rs. 1,500/-||Rs. 2,100/-|
|2.||SC, ST, PwD, Female candidates belonging to all categories||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1,050/-|
Mode of Payment
- Candidates must pay the requisite fee through Online mode only.
- You can pay the amount through either Credit or Debit Card or Net Banking.
[Also, check IIT JAM Result 2021]
IIT JAM Eligibility Criteria 2021 | IIT Joint Admission Test Registration 2021
- Nationality: Candidates belonging to India as well as Foreign Nations are eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification: Students must have passed Bachelor’s Degree from any Recognized College or University.
- Percentage Criteria: Applicants must have secured minimum 55% aggregate marks if they belong to General or OBC (Non-Creamy layer) Category. SC/ST/PwD candidates must obtain minimum 50% Marks in the Qualifying Examination. Individuals who have either appeared or are about to appear in the Final examination of their qualifying degree are also eligible for this entrance exam.
- Age Limit: There is no Age limit for the candidates applying for Joint Admission Test for M.Sc 2021. Hence, candidates of any age can apply for this Exam.
Students must check their Eligibility of Age, Percentage & Educational Qualification before applying. Candidates who meet the complete Eligibility Criteria can only apply.
[Also, check IIT JAM Counselling Procedure 2021]
How to Fill IIT JAM Online Application Form 2021?
Step – 1: IIT JAM Registration 2021
- First of all, candidates must visit the Official website, i.e., jam.iitd.ac.in.
- Candidates must first click on “New Registration” link which is at the bottom of Official Application Page.
- You must enter necessary details on the IIT JAM Registration Form 2021.
- Students must fill the details like Name, E-mail ID, and Mobile Number.
- Besides, candidates should also set a Password & after verifying the Captcha code, they should click on “Submit” button to generate Registration ID.
Step – 2: Login window for IIT JAM 2021 Application Form
- Candidates must login to fill Application Form of IIT JAM 2021 once after successful registration.
- You must log in using the Enrollment ID & Password generated during IIT JAM 2021 Registration.
- Verify the captcha code and finally, click on “Submit” button.
Step – 3: Filling IIT JAM 2021 Online Application Form
- Students must provide all mandatory details in this step.
- The details include No. of test papers they wish to appear, Date of Birth, Parents’ Name, Gender, Examination Cities, Category, Nationality, Address for Communication, Qualifying Degree details.
- Besides, candidates should also furnish the details regarding Photograph, Signature & Thumb impression.
- However, some fields of IIT Joint Admission Test Application Form 2021 including Name and Mobile Number will automatically be encrypted from IIT JEE 2021 Registration Form.
Step – 4: Review Online Application Form of IIT JAM 2021
- In this step, applicants must read the Self-declaration form carefully & Click on the checkbox “I accept the declaration” which is provided at the bottom of the form.
- You need to review (Click on “Save and View”) the Application Form of IIT Joint Admission Test 2021 once after accepting the declaration.
- Applicants can proceed with the next step in order to pay the Application Fee.
- Click on “Proceed to Payment” button.
Step 5 – Payment of IIT JAM Registration Fee 2021
- Applicants should pay the Application Fee according to their Category & Choice of Papers.
- Refer the above sections for the structure of Application Fee.
- Candidates will receive a message once after successful fee payment.
- Students can add another paper & pay the amount of that particular paper.
Step 6 – Print Indian Institute of Technology JAM Online Application Form 2021
- Aspirants must download the filled Application Form of IIT Joint Admission Test 2021 & take a print out of the same for further correspondence.
We advise the candidates to follow the simple steps involved in filling of Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test 2021 Application Form.
Documents/Details required for IIT JAM Registration 2021
- 10th Class Mark Sheet & Certificate
- 12th Class Mark list & Certificate
- Degree or Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years
Candidates must upload the above documents while filling the IIT JAM Application form 2021. Students need not send any hard copies to the Organizing Body.
Visit our website, entranceexams.io on a regular basis for more updates regarding IIT JAM Registration 2021.