- 1 Indian Air Force Group C Civilian Recruitment 2017 – 132 posts
- 1.1 Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 @ www.indianairforce.nic.in
- 1.3 Indian Air Force Jobs Notification 2017 – Indian Air Force Career
- 1.4 indianairforce.nic.in – Indian Air Force Jobs List | IAF Latest Notification 2017
- 1.5 Career Opportunities in IAF after (10+2), Graduation, Engineering & Post Graduation
- 1.6 Upcoming Indian Air Force Vacancy 2017-18
- 1.7 Indian Air Force Admit Card 2017 @ www.indianairforce.nic.in
The Notification for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 will be out soon. Know Indian Airforce Cabin Crew, Group C, Group Y, Civilian and Other Vacancy and Eligibility Details. Apply Online for Recent Air Force Notifications. Refer IAF Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Important Dates, Steps to Apply, Application Fee, Process of Selection, Pay Scale, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Card, Result, etc. in the below sections.
Indian Air Force Group C Civilian Recruitment 2017 – 132 posts
Here is a good news for all unemployed candidates that Indian Air Force has again come up with a new notification. As per this Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017, there is a total of 132 Group C Civilian Vacancies available in various stations or units. Aspirants looking for Air Force Jobs can utilize this golden opportunity. The officials of Indian Air Force is conducting recruitment processes to fill new vacant positions. As of now, there is one recruitment drive going on for 132 LDC, Steno, MTS & Other Posts. Only 12th class passed candidates with ITI certificate in the relevant trade are only eligible to apply for this IAF Group C Recruitment 2017. Hence all the interested and eligible candidates must submit their applications through ordinary post.
The officials have mentioned the last date to apply online for 132 IAF Group C Civilian Jobs is 11th December 2017. So, submit the Application form before the deadline. Further details of Indian Airforce Recruitment 2017 are as under.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
|Post Name||Group C Civilian|
|No. of Vacancies||132|
|Pay Scale||Level 1/ Level 2 Pay Matrix of 7th CPC|
|Initial date to fill Indian Air Force Application form||11th November 2017|
|Last date to submit IAF application||12th December 2017|
IAF Group C Civilian Vacancy Details
- LDC – 03 Posts
- Store Keeper – 04 Posts
- Safaiwala – 18 Posts
- MTS – 32 Posts
- Mess Staff – 65 Posts
- Cook – 05 Posts
- Carpenter – 04 Posts
- Dhobi – 02 Posts
- Ward Sahayika / Ayah – 01 Posts
- Painter – 02 Posts
- Vulcaniser – 02 Posts
To know Unit or Station wise vacancy details, refer the official notification.
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Air Force Civilian Recruitment 2017
Candidates who have passed 10th class or 12th class or Matriculation or its equivalent (with Minimum 50% Marks) and Passed ITI in the relevant trade.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 25 years.
How to Apply for Indian Airforce Recruitment 2017?
Interested candidates can submit their applications along with the relevant documents to any Air Force Station of their choice within 30 days (11 December 2017) through the ordinary post from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment Newspaper.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 @ www.indianairforce.nic.in
Do you have a desire to work with Indian Air Force? If your answer is yes, then you need to go through the complete article. Various Career Opportunities are available in Indian Air Force which includes both technical and non-technical branches. Aspirants can take part in the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 Process by applying for Flying branch, Technical branch, and Ground branch. Interested candidates can check the Eligibility Details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Nationality from the below sections.
Also, download Indian Air Force Syllabus PDF
Initially, shortlisted applicants must go through a rigorous training process at one of the establishments of Air Force training centers. After the successful completion of training, individuals will be commissioned as officers and posted at one of the Air Force Stations. To know the complete details about Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Process and Fee, Process of Selection, Salary Offered, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, etc., aspirants must have a look at the following sections.
Indian Air Force Jobs Notification 2017 – Indian Air Force Career
|Conducting Authority||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Posts||
|Total number of Vacancies||Updated Soon|
|Job Category||Defence Job|
|Location of Job||Across India|
Also, download IAF Previous Year Question Papers PDF
indianairforce.nic.in – Indian Air Force Jobs List | IAF Latest Notification 2017
Based on the candidates’ Educational Qualification, one can join the Indian Air Force as an Officer either in the Flying branch or technical branch or ground duty branch. You can find the full-pledged information of the three branches at the below.
- Candidates who have opted Flying Branch will be working as Fighter Pilots, Transport Pilots, and Helicopter Pilots.
- As a graduate, you can get into the flying branch through AFCAT Exam (Men and Women) and NCC Special Entry Scheme (Men).
- 12th Pass candidates can get into Flying Branch by clearing the NDA/ NA Exam.
- Graduates of Mechanical and Electronics Engineering who join the technical branch must take care of the most sophisticated equipment in the world.
- Eligible individuals can participate in this Recruitment Process of this branch either through AFCAT Exam or University Entry Scheme (UES).
Ground Duty Branch
- As a part of Accounts, Administration, Logistics, Meteorology, and Education Departments, candidates will be maintaining and looking after Human and Material Resource/ Managing funds, Work as Internal Auditors or work as Fighter Controller or Air Traffic Controller.
- One can work in Ground Branch if he/ she qualifies in Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT).
Career Opportunities in IAF after (10+2), Graduation, Engineering & Post Graduation
Depending on your Educational Qualification, various opportunities are available for the candidates of any qualification in order to join as an Officer in Indian Air Force.
How to Join Indian Air Force after 12th?
Young boys who possess 10+2 (Science) with Physics and Mathematics can join as an Officer in IAF by appearing for the National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) Exam organized by Union Public Service Commission in all the major cities throughout India. Individuals who clear this Exam need to undergo very strict three-year training at National Defence Academy, Khadakwasla. After that, Officials will commission the contenders Officers and give posting as Pilots at any of the stations of IAF.
How to Join Indian Air Force after Graduation?
All the male and female Graduates can Join Air Force as Officers by participating in this Recruitment Process. As a part of the common process, individuals must undergo strict training at one of the stations of Indian Air Force. Thereafter, authorities will commission the participants as Officers and posted at any of the stations.
Join IAF after Engineering
The Indian Air Force Officials invites Applications for all the energetic and committed engineers to become a part of the Indian Air Force team. Applicants who get selected initially will have to go through the training process and then commissioned as Officers and then embark on a fulfilling and glorious career. Candidates can soar into a challenging and rewarding career as an Engineer. Through the University Entry Scheme (UES), you can even join the Technical Branch in your Final or Pre-Final year of Engineering Course.
IAF Recruitment for Post Graduates
Both men and women have a chance to work with Indian Air Force, especially for Ground Duty if they possess Post Graduation as their qualification. For this, candidates need to clear the AFCAT Exam and score high.
Upcoming Indian Air Force Vacancy 2017-18
|S No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Apply Online Link||Last Date to Apply|
|1.||Commissioned Officers (Flying and Meteorology Branch)||Updated Soon||Air Force Commissioned Officers Recruitment 2017||31st August 2017|
|2.||Assistant Supervisor||To be updated Soon||Air Force Asst Supervisor Notification 2017||20th August 2017|
|3.||NCC Special Entry Scheme (January 2018)||To be notified soon||Updated Soon||To be notified soon|
|4.||Auto Technician, Security, Police Inspector||Updated Soon||Indian Air Force Auto Technician Recruitment 2017||Recruitment Rally Dates will be notified soon|
|5.||Airmen in Group Y (Non-Technical) Musician Trade||Notify Soon||Air Force Group Y Recruitment 2017||Recruitment Rally Dates will be updated soon|
Safaiwala, MTS, Storekeeper, Superintendent, and various Posts
|To be updated soon||Indian Air Force Notification 2017||Updated Soon|
|7.||Multi Tasking Staff||To be notified soon||Air Force MTS Recruitment 2017||Notify Soon|
|8.||Group C Civilian||100+ Posts||Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2017||To be updated soon|
|9.||MTD, MTS||Updated Soon||Air Force MTS Notification 2017||Notify Soon|
|10.||Flight Operations Inspector||Notify Soon||Indian Air Force Flight Operator Recruitment 2017||Updated Soon|
Indian Air Force Admit Card 2017 @ www.indianairforce.nic.in
As of now, most of the percentage of contenders have successfully applied for Indian Air Force Careers 2017-2018. All those candidates are just a few steps away from the most prestigious designations in Indian Air Force. Officials will organize various rounds to shortlist suitable and dynamic aspirants for different posts. But, in common, Written Test or Screening Test has become essential to shortlist individuals for further stages of Selection Process.
IAF Admit Card 2017 is one of the very important documents to carry while appearing for the Written Examination of any post of Indian Air Force. Officials of Indian Air Force will not allow the aspirants to take part in the Exam if they fail to carry the Indian Air Force Hall Ticket 2017 to the Examination Venue. As most of the candidates do not know the process to download IAF Call Letter 2017, our team has updated some simple steps which will help the applicants a lot.
Details printed on IAF Hall Ticket 2017
The following details are printed on Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 Admit Card.
- Name of the Aspirant
- Name of the Job you have applied for
- Date, Time, and Place of the Exam
- Photograph and Signature of the applicant same as that uploaded at the time of filling the Application Form
- Important Instructions that an aspirant need to follow
- Detailed Address of the Examination Venue
- Important documents that an individual need to carry
How to Download Indian Air Force Call Letter 2017?
Most of the contenders will get confused about the detailed steps to download IAF Call Letter 2017. In order to help all such aspirants, our team has prepared some steps through which each and every candidate can download Indian Air Force 2017 Admit Card in an easier way.
- In the first step, candidates need to log on to the Official Portal of Indian Air Force, i.e. www.indianairforce.nic.in.
- On the Home Page of the Official website, applicants must click on the Recruitment or Careers Section.
- After clicking on that link, individuals will be taken to a page where there will be a link with the name “Download Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 Hall Ticket”.
- There, contenders should enter the details such as Roll Number or Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth.
- Now, aspirants need to click on the Submit button and download IAF 2017 Call Letter.
- In the final step, candidates should download IAF 2017 Hall Ticket as they must carry it while appearing for the Exam.