ISI Application Form 2018 available now. Check ISI Registration process. Also get ISI registration Form, Application fee, Eligibility. Aspirants can apply for ISI entrance Exam 2018 now. Hence read the entire article to get complete information regarding the Indian Statistical Institute Admission test 2018.
ISI Application Form 2018
ISI 2018 Application Form available now. The Officials of Indian Statistical Institute invite online applications from the eligible candidates. The authority will release the ISI Form online at the official Site. Therefore candidates have to fill the Application Form online. To apply for ISI Entrance Examination, candidate’s need to Register First. So check the ISI Registration steps and fill the ISI Online Application Form. Before applying for the Examination, candidates need to check the Eligibility. Those who meet the Eligibility are only eligible to fill the ISI Application Form. For more details of ISI Exam 2018, go through this article. From the below sections, applicants can get ISI Registration Form, Fee, Eligibility etc.
Aspirants who want to get Admissions under Indian Statistical Institute can apply now. For those candidates, we provided the direct link for ISI Apply online. So visit the official Site www.isical.ac.in to fill the ISI Application Form 2018. candidates can also get the complete details from this Page. Hence, go through this article and get details regarding ISI Entrance exam Application, Registration Fee, eligibility etc.
ISI Online Application Form 2018
ISI Entrance Exam Dates
|Name of the Board||Indian Statistical Institute|
|Examination Name||ISI Admission Test|
|ISI Notification issued Date||February 2018|
|ISI 2018 Online Application form Starting Date||February 2018|
|Submission of Application form Last Date||March 2018|
|Fee Payment mode of Application||March 2018|
|Admit Card Available date||April 2018|
|ISI Exam date 2018||May|
|Publishing date of answer key||May|
|Last date for receiving challenges on Exam Key||May|
|Final Answer Key/ Result publishing date||May|
|Rank Card downloading date||May 2018|
ISI Admission Test Application Form 2018
ISI stands for Indian Statistical Institute which organizes an entrance exam to offer admissions into various degree programs. The ISI Admission Test offers various courses like UG, PG, Ph.D in the fields of Statistics, Science & Technology. This Institution has four campuses situated in Chennai, Tezpur, Delhi and Bangalore. Therefore candidates who interested in doing the UG/ PG/ Ph.D courses under Indian Statistical Institute can fill the ISI Application Form. Here, we provided the complete details regarding ISI Admission Test 2018.
ISI Application Fee
|Category||ISI Registration Fee|
|General candidates||Rs. 700/-|
|SC/ ST/ ST/ OBC/ Physically Challenged||Rs. 350/-|
Candidates can pay the ISI Admission Test Application Fee through Online (Debit/ Credit Cards/ Net Banking). Aspirants can also pay the Fee the Challan of any branch of SBI Bank.
Eligibility Criteria for ISI Apply Online
- To apply for M.Tech (CS) Program, candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech or AMIE, GRADIETE, DOEACC ‘B’ Level any other equivalent degree.
- For M.Tech (QROR) program, Aspirants should have BE/ B.Tech degree. And students must have a Mathematics subject at the graduation level.
- For PG Diploma course in Computer Applications, Applicants should hold a bachelor degree with mathematics subject.
ISI Registration Form 2018 | ISI online Form
The ISI 2018 Application Form released at the official Site in the month of February 2018. The ISI Online Application Form can be filled and Submitted via online process. For ISI PG Diploma in Statistical Methods and Analytics, Course Application Form can be Purchased from the ISI North-East Center by in Person or through Post. After filling the offline Application Form of ISI Admission Test, send it along with the necessary documents to the Adress provided below.
The Head, Admissions 2018,
Indian Statistical Institute,
North-East Centre, Tezpur
University Campus, Tezpur,
Assam – 784028.
How to Apply for ISI Admission 2018 Application?
- ISI Registration.
- Fill Online Application Form.
- Upload Images
- Make Fee Payment.
Documents/ Details Required to fill ISI Form
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number.
- Applicant’s personal details, qualification and also address details.
- Scanned image of passport size photograph.
- Scanned image of the signature.
- Payment details.
How to fill the ISI 2018 Application Form
Candidates who are willing to apply for the ISI Admission Test 2018 can check the steps given below. Before filling the Online Application, Once check the Applying Process and then fill the Form. Checking the ISI Online Application Form process is the better way to fill the Application.
Step 1: ISI Register Online
- Visit the ISI Official Site www.isical.ac.in or direct link attached at the bottom of this Page.
- Now Click on the ISI Admission Portal.
- Click on the “New User Registration”.
- Fill the ISI Registration Form by entering all the required details.
- Now Click on “Register.”
- The User Name and the Password will Send to the Registered Email Id which should be kept safely for further use.
Step 2: Fill ISI 2018 Online Application Form
- Login with your User Id and Password to your Registered account.
- Click on the “Application Form”.
- Now enter all the Personal details, Academic details, Address, contact details, Course Name, Center Preference and other details.
Step 3: Upload Images
- After entering all the details, Click on the “Upload Image file” to choose the Images.
- Now upload the Scanned image of Photograph which should be in jpg /jpeg formats and size should not exceed 50kb.
- And also upload the Scanned image of Applicant’s Signature which should be in JPG/ JPEG format and the maximum image size should be 30kb.
- After uploading the Images, click on “Save” button.
- Check all the details entered in the Application Form and Sumit it.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Firstly Select the mode of Payment.
- Now Pay the application Fee using Credit/ Debit Cards or Net Banking.
- Aspirants can also Deposit the Fee through SBI Bank Challan.
Step 5: Print Application Form
After completion of Applying the ISI Admission Application Form, Click on the “Print Application Form” option and Download it. Take a Printout of ISI Application Form for further use. Safely keep the Online Application Form copy for further use.
ISI 2018 Application Form Correction
While filling the ISI Online Application Form, if any mistakes did then the authority will not provide any correction facility. So, candidates need to Fill the Form correctly with more patience. Because incorrect data will not be accepted by the officials. Those who Submit the ISI Online Form successfully are only eligible to participate in the Examination. Therefore Aspirants are advised to fill the Form carefully.
Hence check the ISI Application Form process and apply online. Here, we will update the Application Link when the officials release it on the official Site. So visit our Site regularly. For more details, stay tuned to our Site www.entranceexams.io regularly. Get the Latest updates here.