The Indian Statistical Institute Officials will announce the ISI Counselling Schedule 2021 on the Official portal. So, all the candidates who got qualified in Indian Statistical Institute Admission Test 2021 must check the below sections for ISI counselling Schedule 2021 & ISI Admission Process details. You can find the information regarding ISI Counselling Dates, Procedure, Fee, etc. in the following post.
ISI Admission 2021-21
Are you the qualified aspirant of Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Exam 2021? If so, you are on the right page. The authorities of Indian Statistical Institute will announce the Counselling Dates for ISI Admission Test 2021 after the announcement of ISI 2021 Result. After the declaration of ISI Entrance Exam 2021 Result, candidates will undergo the Personal Interview. Then, shortlisted applicants will be called for the Admission Process of ISI 2021. Students should produce the Original Documents at the time of ISI Counselling 2021. Firstly, all the candidates who have cleared their Interview must pay the requisite Counselling Fee. After that, applicants should fill the preferences of Colleges and Courses. Next, candidates must report to the ISI Counselling Centre and get their certificates verified by the Verification Authorities. Finally, the authorities of ISI will allocate the seats depending on the candidates’ merit and admissions availability.
|ISI Admission Schedule Released – Download Now!!!|
The Indian Statistical Institute organizes an Entrance Test which is known as ISI Admission Test every year. Officials will conduct this Exam in order to screen suitable candidates for admission to various Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Ph.D. Programmes. These Courses are offered in the fields of Statistics and Science & Technology. Shortlisted candidates will get admission in any of the four campuses of Indian Statistical Institute. The Four campuses are Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi and Tezpur Campuses. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Exam in February 2021. The Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Exam is scheduled in May 2021. The authorities of Indian Statistical Institute will conduct the Counselling of ISI Entrance Exam 2021 in the month of June/ July 2021. Refer the following post for more details regarding ISI Counselling 2021.
ISI Counselling Schedule 2021 @ www.isical.ac.in
|Name of the Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|Allocation of Seat and Waitlist (1st round)||July 1st week 2021|
|Last Date for offering Seat or Waitlist (1st round)||1st week, July 2021|
|Allocation of Seat and Waitlist (2nd round)||July 1st week 2021|
|Closure Date to accept (2nd round) Seat or Waitlist offer||July 2nd week 2021|
|Allocation of Seat and Waitlist (Final round)||2nd week, July 2021|
|Documents Verification for provisionally admitted aspirants||3rd week, July 2021|
|Verification of documents for waitlisted candidates||July 3rd week 2021|
ISI Counselling Schedule 2021 – Important Dates
|Indian Statistical Institute Admission Test 2021-21|
|Name of the Board||Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata|
|Examination Name||ISI Admission Test|
|ISI Notification issued Date||January 2021|
|ISI 2021 Online Application form Starting Date||5th February 2021|
|Submission of Application form Last Date||15th March 2021|
|Fee Payment of Application||7th February 2021|
|Admit Card Available date||18th April 2021|
|ISI Exam date 2021||5th May 2021|
|Publishing date of answer key||9th May 2021|
|Last date for receiving challenges on Exam Key||11th May 2021|
|Final Answer Key/ Result publishing date||20th May 2021|
|Rank Card downloading date||June 2021|
|ISI Counselling 2021 Dates||July 2021|
List of Documents Required for Certificate Verification – ISI Counselling 2021
Students should carry the following documents while attending for ISI 2021 Counselling Process.
- Degree or Provisional Certificate (Original & Xerox copy)
- ISI 2021 Hall Ticket
- ISI 2021 Rank Card
- Proof of Identity
- Income Certificate
- SSC Mark list and Certificate (Original & Photocopy)
- Intermediate marks sheet & Certificate in Original and Photostat
- Domicile Certificate of the candidate
- SC/ST and OBC Caste or Category or Tribe Certificate (Original and Photocopy)
- Four to Six Recent Passport size Photographs
- Original and Xerox copy of Counselling Letter
- Bank draft prepared as per the guidelines mentioned in Indian Statistical Institute Prospect
- Medical Documents issued by the authorities
- Other supportive documents mentioned on Indian Statistical Institute Application Form 2021.
Indian Statistical Institute Seat Acceptance Fee 2021
After the successful verification of certificates, Officials will allot seats to students as per the Merit List. Then, shortlisted candidates should pay the following amount to the College authorities.
- Library Deposit of Rs. 3,000/-
- Laboratory Deposit of Rs. 1,000/-
- For students who desire Hostel Accommodation, they must deposit Rs. 1,500/-
- In addition to these, candidates whose admission is confirmed will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 8,000/- plus an Annual Contingency grant of Rs. 5,000/- as per norms.
Note: Initially, the college authorities will offer the stipend for One Semester and it is renewed for every Semester based on the attendance & performance of the candidate.
www.isical.ac.in Admission 2021 Schedule
|Event Name||Time||Important Dates|
|Seat and Waitlist allocation(01st Round)||11.00||1st week of July 2021|
|Deadline to accept Seat or Waitlist offer(01st Round)||11.00||July 2021|
|Seat and Waitlist allocation(02nd Round)||11.00||2nd week of July 2021|
|Deadline to accept Seat or Waitlist offer(02nd Round)||11.00||July 2021|
|Seat and Waitlist allocation(Final List)||11.00||3rd week of July 2021|
|Verification of documents of provisionally admitted candidates, fee payment & admission confirmation||11.00||July 2021|
|Verification of documents of waitlisted candidates, fee payment & admission confirmation||12.00||3rd week of July 2021|
ISI 2021 Counselling Procedure
- Candidates who have shortlisted in Personal Interview should attend the ISI Counselling 2021.
- First of all, students must pay the required amount of Counselling Fee in order to appear for ISI 2021 Counselling Process.
- After that, applicants must fill the choices of Colleges and Courses of their preference.
- Then, report to the Helpline Centres for Document Verification Process and get your certificates verified.
- Admission to the academic Programmes of Indian Statistical Institute is strictly based on the merit of the candidates and their performance in interviews.
- Based on the candidate’s performance in Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Exam, the officials will generate Merit list.
This is the detailed Counselling Process of ISI 2021. For more information regarding ISI Counselling 2021, stay updated on our website, entranceexams.io.
Here we have uploaded the ISI Counselling 2021-18 Schedule for reference. This year also the counselling dates may be same. We will update the ISI Counselling Schedule 2021-21 soon after the official announcement.