JCECE 2017 Counselling Schedule released. The Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Examination Counselling Process will start from 07th June 2017. See the complete details about the JCECE Counselling Process for Round 1 & Round 2, Help Line Centers List, Required Documents.
JCECE 2017 Counselling Dates @ jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
Good news for the aspirants of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2017. JCECE Board has released the Counselling Schedule for JCECE (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam) at its official website. The test appeared candidates can check the below post for complete details. First of all, JCECEB will notify the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Rank wise Dates for JCECE 2017 Counselling. Candidates should attend to the Counselling venue carrying the required documents with them in order to get their certificates verified.
The officials will redirect the candidates to Choice Filling stage after successful verification of certificates. Then, JCECEB will announce Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Seat Allotment 2017. Aspirants must report to the allotted college and pay the seat acceptance fee if they are satisfied with the allotted seat. For further details regarding JCECE Counselling 2017, refer the below sections.
|Flash News: JCECE Counselling Schedule Released – See Here|
Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Examination
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) supervises JCECE every year. This year, the exam is conducted in offline mode.i.e., pen and paper base. Candidates can take admission in various Engineering, Medical & Agriculture Courses across Jharkhand through Jharkhand CET 2017. In order to appear, candidates must fill JCECE 2017 application form which will be available from April 03 to 24, 2017. The applicants of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam must possess Aadhar card as it is mandatory while applying for JCECE 2017. The Officials will issue the Admit card of JCECE 2017 in the last week of April 2017. JCECEB will declare JCECE 2017 Result on 22nd May 2017.
JCECE 2017 Counselling Dates – Released
|Exam Conducting Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Board|
|Name of the Exam||JCECE 2017|
|Commencement of JCECE Online Applications 2017||April 03, 2017|
|Last date for submitting JCECE 2017 Application form||April 24, 2017|
|Availability of JCECE 2017 Admit Card||08th May 2017|
|Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2017 Date||13th May 2017|
|Start of JCECE Counselling 2017||07th June 2017|
Common Merit List Rank Wise Jharkhand CECE Counselling Schedule
|S.No||CML Rank List||Counselling Date||Time|
|1.||1 to 350||07th June 2017||10 A.M|
|2.||351 to 700||07th June 2017||1 P.M|
|3.||701 to 1100||08th June 2017||10 A.M|
|4.||1101 to 1500||08th June 2017||1 P.M|
|5.||1501 to 2000||09th June 2017||10 A.M|
|6.||2001 to 2500||09th June 2017||1 P.M|
|7.||2501 to 3250||10th June 2017||10 A..M|
|8.||3251 to 4000||10th June 2017||1 P.M|
|9.||4001 to 5000||12th June 2017||10 A.M|
|10.||5001 to 6000||12th June 2017||1 P.M|
|11.||6001 to 8000||13th June 2017||10 A.M|
|12.||8001 to 10000||13th June 2017||1 P.M|
|13.||10001 to 12000||14th June 2017||10 A.M|
|14.||12001 to 15000||14th June 2017||1 P.M|
|15.||15001 to 16271||15th June 2017||10 A.M|
Counselling Schedule for Ex-Servicemen & Other Quota
|Priority Code||CML Rank Range||Date of Counselling||Time|
|1.||1 to 1||15th June 2017||1.00 P.M|
|2.||1 to 5|
|3.||1 to 2|
|4.||1 to 3|
|5.||1 to 1|
|6.||1 to 109|
|7.||1 to 150|
JCECE 2017 Counselling Fee / Seat Acceptance Fee
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC Categories must submit the challan of Rs. 400/-.
- SC and ST & all Women category candidates should submit the challan of Rs. 250/-.
- The counselling fee will be submitted through bank Challan/Indian Postal Order, Challan/P.O.
- The candidates making Counselling Fee payment through Bank Challan or Post Office Challan, they must collect three copies.
- JCECE Board’ copy
- Bank or Post Office copy
- Candidates’ copy
JCECE Counselling Venue 2017/Helpline Centre
For the Eligible candidates, the counselling will be conducted in the given address.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board,
Science and Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum – Tupudana Road,
Namkum, Ranchi (Jharkhand) – 834010.
Required Documents list for JCECE Counselling 2017
- JCECE Hall Ticket 2017 (In case if the admit card is lost, candidates must produce a FIR Copy)
- 10th Standard Mark list and Certificate
- JCECE 2017 Score Card
- Caste or Category Certificate issued by S.D.O (Civil) or D.C of Jharkhand State
- Certificate of local Residence issued by S.D.O (Civil) or D.C of Jharkhand State
- Intermediate Marks sheet and Certificate
- Income Certificate issued by Sub-Divisional Officer or D.C of Jharkhand State ( for candidates claiming seat under TFW quota)
- Discharge Certificate for candidates claiming seat under SMQ quota (if applicable)
- Certificate of dependence issued by either Competent Army Officer or District Soldier Board
- One Passport size Photograph (same as that uploaded in the Online Application form.
Candidates should carry the aforesaid documents to JCECE Counselling Venue without fail.
JCECE 2017 Counselling Procedure
The Counselling for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2017 is held in two rounds.
First Round of Jharkhand Combined Counselling 2017:
- Based on the Rank obtained by the candidates in JCECE, officials will select the applicants.
- JCECEB will verify the certificates of the applicants and if they are satisfied with the details, they will proceed with further rounds.
- So, candidates must produce valid documents to the Counselling Venue.
- They will permit the candidates for filling of choices and after that, JCECE Seat Allotment 2017 is announced.
- Then, candidates must report to the college and pay the seat acceptance fee, if they are satisfied with the allotted seat.
Second Round of JCECE Counselling 2017:
- After the completion of 1st round of JCECE 2017 Counselling, if there are any vacancies, then JCECEB will conduct Second Round of Counselling.
Note: The candidates must pay the partial Admission Fee at the time of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2017 Counselling. JCECE Board will finalize the decision of candidates if the candidate wants to alter the allotted seat in the second round of Counselling.
For more updates of JCECE 2017 Counselling, visit All India Entrance Exams regularly.
Official website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in