JCECE Application Form 2019 link active from April onwards. Check Jharkhand CECE Eligibility & Exam Dates here. Get Steps to fill JCECE 2019 Application Form. Apply Online for JCECE 2019 from April 2019 onwards. Candidates who fulfill the complete Eligibility Criteria can apply for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2019 before the deadline. Students can check the below sections for complete details regarding Application Form of JCECE 2019.
JCECE Application Form 2019 @ jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
Good news for all the students who wish to pursue various courses in Jharkhand State. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board releases the JCECE 2019 Application Form on its Official Portal i.e. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Students must first check their Eligibility before applying for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2019. Eligible candidates & those who have a dream to study B.Tech Regular & Lateral Entry Courses can start filling JCECE 2019 Application Form from April 2019. Application Form for JCECE (Agriculture, Forestry & B.H.MS. Courses) will commence from April 2019. Aspirants can fill Jharkhand Combined 2019 Application Form either in Online or Offline mode. The Conducting Board will also provide ICR (Intelligent Character Recognition) Application Form for JCECE 2019.
JCECE & JEECE 2019 Notification Released. Candidates can Fill the Application Form from April 2019 Onwards through this Page.
Candidates can download ICR Application Form by clicking on “Download” column in the Official site Home Page. Students can also get that form from the Regional Post Offices located in Jharkhand State. Applicants who fill OMR & ICR Online Application Form 2019 should send the filled hard copy of JCECE Online Application Form 2019 along with Demand Draft or Challan through Registered or Speed post to the below mentioned address. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli, Namkum-Tupidana Road, Namkum, Ranchi – 834010. Candidates can get the complete information regarding JEECE & JCECE Application Form 2019 like Application Dates, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Steps to fill JCECE Online Application Form 2019, etc. Also, check Jharkhand State Entrance Exams from this link.
JCECE 2019 Application – JCECEB Jharkhand Important Dates
|JEECE & JCECE Application Form Notification|
|Starting date of Jharkhand CECE 2019 Application Form (for B.Tech Lateral Entry)||April 2019|
|Last date for submitting JCECEB Application Form 2019 (for LE B.Tech)||April 2019|
|Online Application Form Availability for JEECE 2019||April 2019|
|Last date to submit JEECE Application Form (for B.Tech/B.E.)||April 2019|
|Availability of JCECE Online Application Form (for BV.Sc & AH, Agriculture, etc.)||April 2019|
|JCECE Application Form submission last date 2019||May 2019|
|Category||Online Application Form|
jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in JEECE Exam Important Dates 2019
|Conducting Board Name||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Name of the Exam||JCECE 2019|
|For B.Tech Lateral Entry|
|Release Date of Admit Card||May 2019|
|Date of Exam||May 2019|
|Admit Card release date||One or two weeks before Exam|
|Exam date||May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||May 2019|
|Commencement of First Counselling||June 2019|
|Begin of Second Counselling||June 2019|
|For BV.Sc & AH, B.Sc Agriculture & Forestry, B.H.M.S.|
|Date of availability of Admit Card||One or two weeks before Exam|
|Exam Date||May 2019|
|Announcement of Result||May 2019|
|Date of First Counselling||June 2019|
|Second Counselling||July 2019|
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board organizes a State level Entrance Exam every year. It is known as Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam. The main theme of holding this test is to screen students for Professional Courses in different fields. Candidates will get admission in 1st year Degree level Agriculture, Forestry, and Medical (BHMS) fields. JCECEB manages JEECE 2019 Exam to offer admissions to eligible candidates in B.E or B.Tech Courses. Applicants who are aspiring a career in Medical, Engineering & Agricultural Courses can apply for this Exam before the deadline. Students should refer the following sections for complete details regarding JCECE Application Form 2019.
JCECE 2019 Application Fee details
For PCM Courses
- Candidates belonging to General & Other backward classes should pay Rs. 550/- as an Application Fee.
- SC/ST students must pay Application Fee of Rs. 275/-.
For PCB Courses
- General & OBC candidates must pay an amount of Rs. 550/-.
- Students who belong to SC/ST categories should pay Rs. 275/-.
For PCMB Courses
- Candidates belonging to General & Other Backward Classes should pay Rs. 600/- as an Application Fee.
- SC/ST Category candidates must pay Rs. 325/-.
Also, check JCECE Results 2019
JCECE Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Jharkhand EECE Academic Qualification
- Aspirants should not only belong to Indian Nationality but also the Permanent Resident of Jharkhand State.
- Candidates need to produce Local or Permanent Residence Certificate at the time of JCECE Counselling 2019.
- Applicants must have attained 17 years of age as on 31st December for the year of admission.
- There is no limit for age for BHMS & B.Tech Courses.
- In order to get admission in Engineering Courses, students must have passed their Intermediate or Equivalent Exam with Mathematics, Chemistry & Physics as mandatory subjects. In this perspective, General candidates should secure minimum 45% Marks & candidates of Reserved category must secure 40% Marks.
- Candidates who are aspiring a career in MBBS/BDS Courses should have completed 10+2 or Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, English & Bio-Technology as compulsory subjects. Students of General Category must attain minimum 50% Marks in PCB group & Reserved Category candidates should score 40% Marks.
- Applicants who are medically fit will only be considered for Admission Process. Candidates will go through Medical Checkup round in order to get admission in any Course.
Required Documents for JCECE & JEECE 2019 Online Application
- Candidates’ Personal & Academic details
- Valid E-mail ID & Mobile Number in use
- Details of Credit/Debit Card for Payment of fee
- Scanned Photograph of <100 KB size, Signature of <50 KB size & Left-hand thumb impression of <50 KB size in JPEG format/
- Valid address for future communication
Candidates must ensure that they possess the above list of documents before filling Jharkhand Combined Online Application Form 2019.
jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in – How to Fill JCECE Application Form 2019
Step2: Fill Details
Step4: Payment of fee
Step5: Print Filled Application
JCECE Online Application Process
- First of all, aspirants must visit the JCECE Official website 2019, i.e., jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- You must click on “Apply for JCECE 2019” link.
- Select the Subject group of your choice & tick mark on Declaration.
- Fill all the mandatory fields with correct details.
- You must fill the details like Name of the Candidate, Father’s Name, Category, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Gender, E-mail ID, etc.
- Candidates will receive Registration Number & Password to their Registered Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
- With the help of Registration ID and Date of Birth, applicants can start filling JCECE Application Form 2019.
- In this step, candidates should enter their Personal and Academic details.
- Fill the details regarding Educational Qualification of Class 10 & 12 carefully.
- Candidates must upload the scanned copies of Photograph, Signature, and Left-hand thumb impression in the prescribed format (JPEG).
- Images must be in prescribed size.
- Candidates must pay the requisite Application Fee for the particular course you wish to apply for.
- You must pay the prescribed fee either through Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking & Bank Challan.
- After the completion of all the steps involved in Jharkhand JEE 2019 Application Form, students can take the hard copy for further reference.
- This is the last step of Application Form of JCECE 2019.
Jharkhand CECE Offline Application
- The candidates those who are going to participate in the JCECE & JEECE 2019 Examination will get the JCECE Offline application form by downloading at the official jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in website. Along with, you may also purchase the application form through the post office.
- Fill the application form carefully as per the officials without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee through DD/Challan.
- After the successful completion of application form filling process, students are needed to send the application along with DD/Challan and other required documents to the address given by the officials.
Address To Be Send
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli
Aspirants should have a glance at the above steps while filling the Application Form of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019.
|JCECE 2019 Notification|
|JEECE 2019 Notification|
JCECE Application Form 2019 Correction
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will not facilitate any correction period to the candidates, after final submission of JCECE Online Application Form 2019. Therefore, we advise the candidates to fill every section with care.
Visit our site, entranceexams.io for more updates regarding JCECE Application Form 2019.