JCECE Application Form 2018 link active from 16th April onwards. Check Jharkhand CECE Eligibility & Exam Dates here. Get Steps to fill JCECE 2018 Application Form. Apply Online for JCECE 2018 from 16th April onwards. Candidates who fulfill the complete Eligibility Criteria can apply for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2018 before the deadline. Students can check the below sections for complete details regarding Application Form of JCECE 2018.
JCECE Application Form 2018 @ jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
Good news for all the students who wish to pursue various courses in Jharkhand State. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board releases the JCECE 2018 Application Form on its Official Portal i.e. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Students must first check their Eligibility before applying for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2018. Eligible candidates & those who have a dream to study B.Tech Regular & Lateral Entry Courses can start filling JCECE 2018 Application Form from 16th April 2018. Application Form for JCECE (Agriculture, Forestry & B.H.MS. Courses) will commence from 3rd April 2018. Aspirants can fill Jharkhand Combined 2018 Application Form either in Online or Offline mode. The Conducting Board will also provide ICR (Intelligent Character Recognition) Application Form for JCECE 2018.
JCECE & JEECE 2018 Notification Released. Candidates can Fill the Application Form from 16th March 2018 Onwards through this Page.
Candidates can download ICR Application Form by clicking on “Download” column in the Official site Home Page. Students can also get that form from the Regional Post Offices located in Jharkhand State. Applicants who fill OMR & ICR Online Application Form 2018 should send the filled hard copy of JCECE Online Application Form 2018 along with Demand Draft or Challan through Registered or Speed post to the below mentioned address. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli, Namkum-Tupidana Road, Namkum, Ranchi – 834010. Candidates can get the complete information regarding JEECE & JCECE Application Form 2018 like Application Dates, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Steps to fill JCECE Online Application Form 2018, etc. Also, check Jharkhand State Entrance Exams from this link.
JCECE 2018 Application – JCECEB Jharkhand Important Dates
|JEECE & JCECE Application Form Notification|
|Starting date of Jharkhand CECE 2018 Application Form (for B.Tech Lateral Entry)||12th April 2018|
|Last date for submitting JCECEB Application Form 2018 (for LE B.Tech)||2nd May 2018|
|Online Application Form Availability for JEECE 2018||16th April 2018|
|Last date to submit JEECE Application Form (for B.Tech/B.E.)||10th May 2018|
|Availability of JCECE Online Application Form (for BV.Sc & AH, Agriculture, etc.)||16th April 2018|
|JCECE Application Form submission last date 2018||10th May 2018|
|Category||Online Application Form|
jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in JEECE Exam Important Dates 2018
|Conducting Board Name||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Name of the Exam||JCECE 2018|
|For B.Tech Lateral Entry|
|Release Date of Admit Card||April 2018|
|Date of Exam||23rd May 2018|
|Admit Card release date||One or two weeks before Exam|
|Exam date||May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||May 2018|
|Commencement of First Counselling||First week of June 2018|
|Begin of Second Counselling||Last week of June 2018|
|For BV.Sc & AH, B.Sc Agriculture & Forestry, B.H.M.S.|
|Date of availability of Admit Card||One or two weeks before Exam|
|Exam Date||28th May 2018|
|Announcement of Result||29thMay 2018|
|Date of First Counselling||Second week of June 2018|
|Second Counselling||First week of July 2018|
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board organizes a State level Entrance Exam every year. It is known as Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam. The main theme of holding this test is to screen students for Professional Courses in different fields. Candidates will get admission in 1st year Degree level Agriculture, Forestry, and Medical (BHMS) fields. JCECEB manages JEECE 2018 Exam to offer admissions to eligible candidates in B.E or B.Tech Courses. Applicants who are aspiring a career in Medical, Engineering & Agricultural Courses can apply for this Exam before the deadline. Students should refer the following sections for complete details regarding JCECE Application Form 2018.
JCECE 2018 Application Fee details
For PCM Courses
- Candidates belonging to General & Other backward classes should pay Rs. 550/- as an Application Fee.
- SC/ST students must pay Application Fee of Rs. 275/-.
For PCB Courses
- General & OBC candidates must pay an amount of Rs. 550/-.
- Students who belong to SC/ST categories should pay Rs. 275/-.
For PCMB Courses
- Candidates belonging to General & Other Backward Classes should pay Rs. 600/- as an Application Fee.
- SC/ST Category candidates must pay Rs. 325/-.
Also, check JCECE Results 2018
JCECE Eligibility Criteria 2018 – Jharkhand EECE Academic Qualification
- Aspirants should not only belong to Indian Nationality but also the Permanent Resident of Jharkhand State.
- Candidates need to produce Local or Permanent Residence Certificate at the time of JCECE Counselling 2018.
- Applicants must have attained 17 years of age as on 31st December for the year of admission.
- There is no limit for age for BHMS & B.Tech Courses.
- In order to get admission in Engineering Courses, students must have passed their Intermediate or Equivalent Exam with Mathematics, Chemistry & Physics as mandatory subjects. In this perspective, General candidates should secure minimum 45% Marks & candidates of Reserved category must secure 40% Marks.
- Candidates who are aspiring a career in MBBS/BDS Courses should have completed 10+2 or Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, English & Bio-Technology as compulsory subjects. Students of General Category must attain minimum 50% Marks in PCB group & Reserved Category candidates should score 40% Marks.
- Applicants who are medically fit will only be considered for Admission Process. Candidates will go through Medical Checkup round in order to get admission in any Course.
Required Documents for JCECE & JEECE 2018 Online Application
- Candidates’ Personal & Academic details
- Valid E-mail ID & Mobile Number in use
- Details of Credit/Debit Card for Payment of fee
- Scanned Photograph of <100 KB size, Signature of <50 KB size & Left-hand thumb impression of <50 KB size in JPEG format/
- Valid address for future communication
Candidates must ensure that they possess the above list of documents before filling Jharkhand Combined Online Application Form 2018.
jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in – How to Fill JCECE Application Form 2018
Step2: Fill Details
Step4: Payment of fee
Step5: Print Filled Application
JCECE Online Application Process
- First of all, aspirants must visit the JCECE Official website 2018, i.e., jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- You must click on “Apply for JCECE 2018” link.
- Select the Subject group of your choice & tick mark on Declaration.
- Fill all the mandatory fields with correct details.
- You must fill the details like Name of the Candidate, Father’s Name, Category, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Gender, E-mail ID, etc.
- Candidates will receive Registration Number & Password to their Registered Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
- With the help of Registration ID and Date of Birth, applicants can start filling JCECE Application Form 2018.
- In this step, candidates should enter their Personal and Academic details.
- Fill the details regarding Educational Qualification of Class 10 & 12 carefully.
- Candidates must upload the scanned copies of Photograph, Signature, and Left-hand thumb impression in the prescribed format (JPEG).
- Images must be in prescribed size.
- Candidates must pay the requisite Application Fee for the particular course you wish to apply for.
- You must pay the prescribed fee either through Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking & Bank Challan.
- After the completion of all the steps involved in Jharkhand JEE 2018 Application Form, students can take the hard copy for further reference.
- This is the last step of Application Form of JCECE 2018.
Jharkhand CECE Offline Application
- The candidates those who are going to participate in the JCECE & JEECE 2018 Examination will get the JCECE Offline application form by downloading at the official jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in website. Along with, you may also purchase the application form through the post office.
- Fill the application form carefully as per the officials without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee through DD/Challan.
- After the successful completion of application form filling process, students are needed to send the application along with DD/Challan and other required documents to the address given by the officials.
Address To Be Send
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli
Aspirants should have a glance at the above steps while filling the Application Form of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2018.
|JCECE 2018 Notification|
|JEECE 2018 Notification|
JCECE Application Form 2018 Correction
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will not facilitate any correction period to the candidates, after final submission of JCECE Online Application Form 2018. Therefore, we advise the candidates to fill every section with care.
Visit our site, entranceexams.io for more updates regarding JCECE Application Form 2018.