JCECE 2020 Counselling Schedule releases soon. The Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Examination Counselling Process will start from June 2020. See the complete details about the JCECE Counselling Process for Round 1 & Round 2, Help Line Centers List, Required Documents.
JCECE 2020 Counselling Dates @ jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
Good news for the aspirants of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2020. JCECE Board has released the Counselling Schedule for JCECE (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam) at its official website. The test appeared candidates can check the below post for complete details. First of all, JCECEB will notify the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Rank wise Dates for JCECE 2020 Counselling. Candidates should attend to the Counselling venue carrying the required documents with them in order to get their certificates verified.
The officials will redirect the candidates to Choice Filling stage after successful verification of certificates. Then, JCECEB will announce Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Seat Allotment 2020. Aspirants must report to the allotted college and pay the seat acceptance fee if they are satisfied with the allotted seat. For further details regarding JCECE Counselling 2020, refer the below sections.
Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Examination
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) supervises JCECE every year. This year, the exam is conducted in offline mode.i.e., pen and paper base. Candidates can take admission in various Engineering, Medical & Agriculture Courses across Jharkhand through Jharkhand CET 2020. In order to appear, candidates must fill JCECE 2020 application form which will be available from April 2020. The applicants of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam must possess Aadhar card as it is mandatory while applying for JCECE 2020. The Officials will issue the Admit card of JCECE 2020 in the last week of May 2020. JCECEB will declare JCECE 2020 Result in June 2020.
JCECE 2020 Counselling Dates
|Exam Conducting Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Board|
|Name of the Exam||JCECE 2020|
|Commencement of JCECE Online Applications 2020||April 2020|
|Last date for submitting JCECE 2020 Application form||May 2020|
|Availability of JCECE 2020 Admit Card||May 2020|
|Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2020 Date||May 2020|
|Start of JCECE Counselling 2020||July 2020|
JCECE 2020 Counselling Fee / Seat Acceptance Fee
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC Categories must submit the challan of Rs. 400/-.
- SC and ST & all Women category candidates should submit the challan of Rs. 250/-.
- The counselling fee will be submitted through bank Challan/Indian Postal Order, Challan/P.O.
- The candidates making Counselling Fee payment through Bank Challan or Post Office Challan, they must collect three copies.
- JCECE Board’ copy
- Bank or Post Office copy
- Candidates’ copy
Required Documents list for JCECE Counselling 2020
- JCECE Hall Ticket 2020 (In case if the admit card is lost, candidates must produce a FIR Copy)
- 10th Standard Mark list and Certificate
- JCECE 2020 Score Card
- Caste or Category Certificate issued by S.D.O (Civil) or D.C of Jharkhand State
- Certificate of local Residence issued by S.D.O (Civil) or D.C of Jharkhand State
- Intermediate Marks sheet and Certificate
- Income Certificate issued by Sub-Divisional Officer or D.C of Jharkhand State ( for candidates claiming seat under TFW quota)
- Discharge Certificate for candidates claiming seat under SMQ quota (if applicable)
- Certificate of dependence issued by either Competent Army Officer or District Soldier Board
- One Passport size Photograph (same as that uploaded in the Online Application form.
Candidates should carry the aforesaid documents to JCECE Counselling Venue without fail.
JCECE 2020 Counselling Procedure
The Counselling for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2020 is held in two rounds.
First Round of Jharkhand Combined Counselling 2020:
- Based on the Rank obtained by the candidates in JCECE, officials will select the applicants.
- JCECEB will verify the certificates of the applicants and if they are satisfied with the details, they will proceed with further rounds.
- So, candidates must produce valid documents to the Counselling Venue.
- They will permit the candidates for filling of choices and after that, JCECE Seat Allotment 2020 is announced.
- Then, candidates must report to the college and pay the seat acceptance fee, if they are satisfied with the allotted seat.
Second Round of JCECE Counselling 2020:
- After the completion of 1st round of JCECE 2020 Counselling, if there are any vacancies, then JCECEB will conduct Second Round of Counselling.
Note: The candidates must pay the partial Admission Fee at the time of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2020 Counselling. JCECE Board will finalize the decision of candidates if the candidate wants to alter the allotted seat in the second round of Counselling.
Download JCECE Counselling Schedule 2020 pdf for Engineering Candidates
JCECE LE Counselling Dates 2020 – Download Now
For more updates of JCECE 2020 Counselling, visit All India Entrance Exams regularly.
Official website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in