- 1 JCECE 2019 Overview
- 1.1 Jharkhand JCECE 2019 Courses Offered
- 1.2 JCECE Notification 2019
- 1.3 Jharkhand JCECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 JCECE Application Form 2019 (Available)
- 1.5 JCECE Exam Date 2019 – Important Dates @ jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- 1.6 Jharkhand JCECE 2019 Exam Centers
- 1.7 Jharkhand State JCECE Seat Reservation
- 1.8 JEECE Syllabus 2019
- 1.9 JCECE 2019 Exam Pattern
- 1.10 Jharkhand JCECE Previous Papers
- 1.11 Download JCECE Admit Card 2019 @ jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- 1.12 JCECE Answer Key 2019
- 1.13 Jharkhand JCECE 2019 Cut Off Marks
- 1.14 How to Check JCECE Result 2019 Date
- 1.15 Download JCECE 2019 Rank Card
- 1.16 JCECE Counselling 2019
- 1.17 JEECE/JCECE Participating Colleges
- 1.18 Jharkhand JCECE 2019 Contact Details
- 1.19 JCECE Important Download Links 2019
Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam is commonly called as JCECE. This exam is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Jharkhand CECE Exam is the gateway for the admissions into undergraduate engineering, agriculture & other courses offered by the private and government institutions of Jharkhand State.
Jharkhand CECE Entrance Exam is organised to provide the admissions into the first-year degree level professional courses in the field of Agriculture, Forestry & Medical (BHMS). JEECE Exam is also organised by the authorities to offer the admissions into the B.E/B.Tech courses in the Engineering field.
JCECE 2019 Overview
|Name of the Conducting Board||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Exam Name||Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam|
|Level of exam||State level|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic (PECE) 2019 Date||26th May 2019|
|JEECE 2019 date||26th May 2019|
Jharkhand JCECE 2019 Courses Offered
The engineering and medical courses offered by the private and government institutions or colleges of Jharkhand are as follows.
- For PCM Group: B.E (Bachelor of Engineering), B.Tech, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture.
- PCB Group: BHMS, B.Sc. Forestry, B.V.Sc Agriculture, A.H (Animal Husbandry)Forestry.
- For PCMB Group: B.Tech, BHMS, B.V.Sc. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science) Agriculture, B.V.Sc. Forestry.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Note: The admissions into MBBS/BDS courses are provided through NEET 2019.
JCECE Notification 2019
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released JCECE 2019 Notification for the engineering, agriculture & medical aspirants. The officials have already uploaded the application forms through online. Candidates who are willing to apply for the JCECE 2019 Exam have to check the eligibility criteria carefully.
Through this exam, candidates can get the admissions into B.Tech/B.E, BHMS, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture courses provided by the private or government colleges in the state of Jharkhand. Eligible candidates can go through the complete details of the exam such as online application, registration fee, courses offered, exam centres, syllabus, pattern, etc.
Jharkhand JCECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants of JCECE Exam 2019 have to fulfil the eligibility conditions laid down by the officials of JCECE Board.
- Candidates should be the citizen of India. Also, must be the local/permanent residence of Jharkhand State.
- From 2019 onwards, Aadhar Card is mandatory to attend the exam.
For Engineering Courses:
- Aspirants should have passed the Intermediate or equivalent exam with Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry
- Candidates have to secure minimum 45% marks in PCM group for general and 40% marks for reserved applicants.
For Medical Courses:
- Applicants should have completed 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology & English subjects.
- Candidates have to obtain at least 50% marks in PCB group for unreserved and 40% marks for SC/ST aspirants.
- No age limit for B.Tech/BHMS courses.
- Applicants must have completed 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
JCECE Application Form 2019 (Available)
The JCECE 2019 Application Form is available through online from April 2019. JEECE 2019 Online Application for B.E/B.Tech/B.Tech-LE has started from April 2019. Candidates can apply for the exam through the following modes.
- Online Mode
- ICR Application form
- Purchasing of OMR Application Form through Post Office.
After the submission of the application form, no correction in the online application is possible. So, candidates have to fill the application carefully without any mistakes.
How to fill JCECE 2019 Online Application
- Online registration
- Fill all the details
- Upload the scanned images (photo & signature)
- Fee Payment
- Printout of the Application form
Jharkhand CECE 2019 Application fee
- The payment of registration fee can be done through online or offline.
- Application Fee for the candidates of different categories for various groups is as follows.
|Category||PCM Group||PCB Group||PCMB Group|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 500/-|
JCECE Exam Date 2019 – Important Dates @ jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
|Events||JEECE (B.E/ B.Tech Admission)||B.V.Sc, AH & B.Sc. Agriculture||DECE (LE) – B.Tech Admission|
|Availability of Online Application form||April 2019||April 2019||April 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application form||May 2019||May 2019||May 2019|
|Admit Card Release date||May 2019||May 2019||May 2019|
|Exam Date||May 2019||May 2019||May 2019|
|Result Announcement||1st week of June 2019||June 2019||May 2019|
|First counselling||June 2019||July 2019||June 2019|
|Second Counselling||July 2019||July 2019||July 2019|
Jharkhand JCECE 2019 Exam Centers
Candidates have to choose any two exam centres as per your convenience at the time of filling the online application. The following are the exam centres/cities in Jharkhand where the applicants are going to appear for the test.
Note: Candidates of PCB & PCMB groups have to choose only Ranchi to appear for the test. PCM group candidates can choose any of the cities to attend the exam.
Jharkhand State JCECE Seat Reservation
The reservation of the seats through Jharkhand Common Entrance Exam 2019 for the candidates of categories is as follows.
|Category||Percentage of Seat Reservation|
JEECE Syllabus 2019
The Jharkhand Common Entrance Exam 2019 Syllabus is taken from 12th/Intermediate standard.
- The syllabus Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Exam includes Physics, Chemistry, Maths.
- Jharkhand Medical Entrance Exam comprises of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology.
JCECE 2019 Exam Pattern
JCECE Exam Pattern 2019 for engineering and medical courses is as follows.
- The exam consists of objective type questions.
- The exam paper is available in both English and Hindi language.
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark.
- Each section contains 150 MCQs in each group.
- The exam is in offline mode (pen and paper based).
- Duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- For each incorrect answer, 1/4 mark is deducted from the total marks.
JCECEB 2019 Exam Pattern for PCM, PCB & PCMB Groups
|Group||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Duration|
|PCM||Physics||50||10.15 AM to 1.30 PM|
|PCB||Physics||50||9.00 AM to 12.15 PM|
|PCMB||Physics||50||9.00 to 1.30 PM|
Jharkhand JCECE Previous Papers
Candidates have to download the JCECE Previous Papers with answers/solutions for your convenience. Also, start your preparation by making the proper plan according to the syllabus and pattern. To score better score in the exam, candidates have to practice the sample papers daily to know the stressed topics, improving the accuracy, etc.
Download JCECE Admit Card 2019 @ jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
The JCECEB Admit Card 2019 is available for the candidates to download through online in the month of 22nd May 2019. Without producing the admit card, candidates are not allowed to appear for the exam. Candidates have to compulsory download the hall ticket and keep it safely to download the rank card to attend the admission process.
Details in JCECE 2019 Hall Ticket
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Exam Date & Time
- Exam Center
JCECE Answer Key 2019
The Board will release the JCECE 2019 Answer Key through online. The answer sheet comprises of the correct answers for all the sets which are asked in the exam. With the help of the exam key, candidates can estimate their marks and know the performance in the exam.
Through the key, match the correct answers and assign 1 mark for the correct answers & 0.25 mark for wrong answers. In this way, candidates can get the expected marks in the entrance exam.
Jharkhand JCECE 2019 Cut Off Marks
The JCECE Cut Off Marks 2019 is decided on the basis of the several factors.
- Availability of the seats.
- Students appeared in the exam.
- The difficulty level of the exam.
Candidates have to reach the minimum expected cut off or greater than cut off marks to qualify in the exam.
How to Check JCECE Result 2019 Date
The JCECE 2019 Result will be published in 1st week June 2019 and JEECE Result 2019 will be declared in 1st week June 2019 through the jcece official website. Candidates have to enter the roll number and date of birth to check the JCECEB Results 2019 through online. No re-evaluation or re-checking of the answer sheets is entertained by the conducting body.
Download JCECE 2019 Rank Card
The JCECE Rank Card 2019 is available for the shortlisted candidates of the exam. So, candidates have to download the score card through online to appear for the counselling process. Also, preserve the rank card until you get the admissions in the desired courses. The group wise merit list is also prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the exam.
JCECEBoard prepares two merit lists namely combined merit list and category wise merit list of all the qualified candidates. The group wise merit list is also prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the exam.
JCECE Counselling 2019
The counselling process will be done through offline. Candidates are called for the JCECE Counselling 2019 on the basis of the rank obtained in the Jharkhand engineering/medical entrance exam. The admissions are provided to the aspirants as per the order of the merit/rank list.
Candidates who have failed to submit the original certificates of the qualifying exam at the time of counselling are not eligible to get the seats through this exam. The JEECE Counselling fee for the candidates of different categories is as follows.
- For general candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST Aspirants: Rs. 750/-
JCECEB 2019 Counselling Process
- Document Verification
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting to the concerned college
JEECE/JCECE Participating Colleges
The JCECE 2019 Participating institutions which provide the admissions into B.Tech, B.Sc., BHMS courses are as follows.
|Participating Colleges accepting JEECE 2019 Score|
|Government of Engineering College, Dumka||Government of Engineering College, Chaibsa|
|CIT Tatsilwai, Tatsilwai, Ranchi||B.A. College of Engineering & Technology, Ghatsila, Jamshedpur|
|Government of Engineering College, Ramgarh||Guru Govind Singh Educational Society Technical Campus Kandra, Chas, Bokaro|
|DAV Institute of Engineering & Technology, Medininagar||KK College of Engineering & Management, Dhanbad|
|Maryland Institute of Technology & Management, Dimna Road, Jamshedpur||Ramchandra Chandarvansi Institute of Technology, Bish, Ranchirampur, Palamau|
|Nilai Educational Trust’s Group of Institutions, Thakurgaon, Burmu, Ranchi||Ramgovind Institute of Technology, Koderma|
|RTC Institute of Technology, Ormanjhi, Ranchi||RVS College of Engineering & Technology, Jamshedpur|
|University College of Engineering & Technology, VBU Hazaribagh||BIT Sindri|
We have covered the complete details of Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam 2019 through this article. Also, candidates can refer to the official website for further details of the exam. For any queries, contact the officials through the address provided below.
Jharkhand JCECE 2019 Contact Details
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
The information shared on this page is only for the reference purpose up to our knowledge. Our unit will also update the further details as soon as possible on this page. So, we request the applicants to visit our site regularly for any other details of JEECE 2019.
JCECE Important Download Links 2019
The important download links are provided here for the convenience of the candidates who have applied for the Jharkhand Common Entrance Exam 2019.
|JCECE 2019 Application Form||JCECE 2019 Admit Card|
|JCECE Result 2019||JCECE Rank Card 2019|
|JCECE Counselling 2019|