JEE Advanced Application Form 2018 is available from 2nd May 2018. Hence, the candidates who are aspiring for admission Technology Madras into IITs and ISMs can apply for Joint Entrance Exam (Advanced) 2018. Students must check their Eligibility for the Test. Candidates who fulfill the Eligibility norms can start filling JEE Advanced 2018 Application Form right now. Candidates must submit the IIT JEE 2018 Application Form before the due date. Interested applicants can refer the below post for details like Important Dates, Application Fee, IIT JEE Advanced Application Procedure 2018, etc.
JEE Advanced Registration Last Date Extended till 8th May 2018 (10:00 Hrs).
JEE Advanced Application Form 2018 – www.jeeadv.ac.in
The Indian Institute of Technology, Madras has recently issued IIT JEE Advanced 2018 Notification. JEE Application Form for Advanced 2018 will be made available on Official site, i.e., jeeadv.ac.in from May 2nd, 2018. Applicants must submit the Application form for JEE Advanced 2018 before the deadline. However, students can apply for Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) 2018 after the last date. But, such candidates will be penalized with the late fee. The individuals can register for JEE Advanced through Online only. Candidates must undergo three steps in JEE Advanced Registration Process 2018. They are Filling the Registration Form, Uploading Scanned documents, and payment of Registration Fee. Only the candidates whose marks are equal to or more than specified Cut Off scores can fill JEE Advanced Online Application Form 2018. Interested applicants can register from the link given on this page.
IIT JEE Advanced Online Application Dates 2018 @ www.jeeadv.ac.in
|Starting date for JEE Advanced 2018 Online Registration||2nd May 2018|
|IIT Entrance Exam Application last date 2018||8th May 2018|
|JEE Application Registration With Late Fee starting Date||May 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online For JEE Exam||May 2018|
JEE Advanced 2018 Application Form – Important Dates
|Issuance of JEE Advanced 2018 Admit Card||14th to 20th May 2018|
|Joint Entrance Exam (Advanced) date 2018||20th May 2018|
|Availability of Answer Key||29th May 2018|
|Complaints on released Answer Key||29 to 30th May 2018|
|Declaration date of Result||10th June 2018|
|Starting date of AAT Online Applications 2018||10 th & 11th June 2018|
|Date of Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)||14th June 2018|
|Release of AAT Result 2018||18th June 2018|
|Download of Seat Allotment Order||19th June to 15th July 2018|
Also, check JEE Advanced Previous Papers with Solutions
About Joint Entrance Exam (Advanced)
JEE Advanced is a prestigious Exam which is organized by the Seven Zonal Indian Institutes of Technology under the guidance of Joint Admission Board (JAB). For the academic year 2018, IIT Madras will manage JEE Advanced Exam. It is a National level Entrance Exam conducted in order to provide admissions to eligible candidates into many courses. The Programmes offered are B.Tech, B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree in Engineering or Integrated M.Tech, Architecture, Pharmacy, and Science. Different Indian Institutes of Technology and Indian Schools of Management offers admissions to all these courses. This Joint Entrance examination is open for not only Indian Nationals but also Foreign National candidates. Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) is the second stage of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). Students can attempt this exam two times consecutively.
Also, download JEE Advanced 2018 Hall Ticket
IIT JEE Advanced Application Fee 2018
|Exam Centres Opted in India||Fee Details|
|For Female Candidates||Rs. 1300/-|
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates||Rs. 1300/-|
|Other Candidates||Rs. 2600/-|
|Late Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Outside India (In SAARC Countries)|
|For All Candidates||USD 160|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
|Outside India (Non- SAARC Countries)|
|All Candidates||USD 300|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
JEE Advanced Application Fee/Registration Fee 2018 (Exam Centres in India)
- All the female candidates who wish to apply for Joint Entrance Examination Advanced must pay Rs. 1,300/-.
- Students belonging to SC/ST/PwD category should pay an Application Fee of Rs. 1,300/-.
- Candidates who belong to all other categories must pay Rs. 2,600/- as application fee.
Students belonging to all categories must pay the late fee of Rs. 500/- (along with prescribed Application Fee) if they submit JEE Advanced Application Form 2018 after the last date.
JEE Advanced Application Fee 2018 (Exam Centres outside India (SAARC Countries))
- Candidates of all categories must pay USD 160 as application fee if they have opted for Exam Centres in SAARC Countries.
Applicants from SAARC Countries should pay the late fee of USD 80 along with the Application Fee if they submit the Application for JEE Advanced 2018 after the due date.
Registration Fee for JEE Advanced 2018 for Exam Centres outside India (Non-SAARC Countries)
- All candidates who wish to attempt JEE Advanced in Non-SAARC Countries should pay the Application Fee of USD 300.
Along with the prescribed Application Fee, students must pay the late fee of USD 80 if they submit IIT JEE Online Application Form 2018 after the deadline.
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Advanced 2018 – www.jeeadv.ac.in
Aspirants must ensure that they satisfy the Eligibility before applying for Joint Entrance Exam (Advanced) 2018. The conditions of Eligibility are given below.
Performance in Class XII
- Candidates appearing for JEE Advanced 2018 must score minimum 75% marks in case of General and OBC categories in Intermediate.
- Students of SC/ST/PwD categories must secure minimum 65% marks in 12th Class or equivalent. (Or)
- The applicants must be within Category-wise top 20 percentile of successful students in Intermediate or equivalent Board Examination.
Candidates’ Performance in JEE Main 2018
- Applicant’s name should exist in the top 2,24,000 & this will happen if the candidate attains good marks in Paper 1 of JEE Main 2018.
Age Limit to Apply for JEE Advance Exam
- Applying candidate should be born not earlier than 01st October 1993.
- Age Relaxation for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the norms of IIT Madras.
Number of Attempts
- Students can appear for this Exam for maximum two times in Consecutive years.
- Those who have applied in the year 2017 can also apply now.
- However, students whose Intermediate results for the Academic year 2015-16 were announced after June 2016 can also appear for this Exam.
Documents Required for JEE Advanced 2018 Application Form
Students must keep all the required documents ready before filling JEE Advanced Application Form 2018. The list of documents required at the time of JEE Advanced 2018 Registration is mentioned below.
For all Candidates
- Class 10 Certificate or Date of Birth Certificate (if the Date of Birth is mentioned in it)
- Certificate of Intermediate or equivalent
- If the candidate’s name does not match with the name in 10th Class Certificate, students must carry a gazette notification which indicates the change of name.
For students applying under Reserved Category
- SC or ST Category: Certificate which includes Caste status.
- OBC (NonCreamy Layer) Category: OBC-NCL Certificate which is issued on or after 01st April 2018, in confirmation with the latest guidelines of Indian Government. The applicant can upload a declaration if he/she fails to produce OBC (NonCreamy layer) certificate before Online Registration.
- PwD Category: Students must produce Physical Disability Certificate which is issued by the Medical Authority. Dyslexic candidate should submit FORM-DYSLEXIC 1 and two. The word “Severe” should be mentioned in the document.
- DS Category: You should have the certificate which is issued by the Competent Authority.
- PIO/OCI Card Holders: Suitable certificate of PIO card or OCI if applicable.
- For applicants who require scribe service: You must produce the request letter to the Chairman of the respective zonal Coordinating IIT.
www.jeeadv.ac.in – Steps to Register for IIT JEE Advance 2018
- Step1: Application Filling Process.
- Step2: Uploading Scanned Images.
- Step3: Fee Payment.
- Step4: Print JEE Advanced 2018 Application Form
- First of all, visit the Official website (link is provided below).
- You will see the login window appearing on the screen.
- Now, log in using the credentials like JEE Main 2018 Roll Number, Password, and Security Pin.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Choose the New Password for JEE Advanced 2018.
- After creating the New Password, a new page will be displayed which contains details of the candidate (details furnished at the time of JEE Main Registration).
- You should mention the number of attempts.
- Now, students must select any three cities according to their preference (For Examination Center).
- Choose the Question Paper language (English or Hindi).
- Enter the category details and status of the scribe.
- Cross check all the details carefully and finally, submit JEE Advanced Application Form 2018.
- Students should keep the required documents ready in prescribed format & specification in order to upload them at the time of filling of JEE Advanced 2018 Online Application Form.
- The image should be between 50 KB to 300 KB in JPEG format.
- Go through the Upload Images Option.
- Select the Images required.
- Upload the scanned Images carefully.
After the completion of Upload of Images, students can pay the prescribed fee through the following modes.
Online Mode of Payment:
- Aspirants can pay the Application Fee through Credit/Debit card or Internet Banking of SBI Bank.
- Click on “Pay Registration Fee” tab.
- You will find the Multi-Option Payment System (MOPS) page will display on the screen.
- Candidates must enter the details of payment and then, pay the Application Fee.
- Applicants who have opted Dubai as their Exam Center must pay the amount using International Credit/Debit card issued by the foreign banks outside India.
Payment in Offline Mode:
- First of all, click on the link “Pay Registration Fee”.
- Take the hard copy of the e-challan of SBI bank.
- Submit the hard copy of e-challan with the requisite fee in the nearest branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
- Candidates should take the print out of the Application Form of JEE Advanced 2018 after the confirmation of fee payment
- We strictly advise the students to take extra printouts and preserve them carefully for further use.
- There is no need to send any hard copy to the Officials.
Finally, all the candidates those who got qualified in the JEE Main Entrance Exam will submit the JEE Advanced Online Application From from 28th April Onwards.
These are the steps to be followed by the candidates while applying for JEE Advanced 2018. People must fill JEE Advanced Application Form 2018 after referring these steps for a clear idea.
Visit our site, entranceexams.io for more updates regarding Online Application Form for JEE Advanced 2018.
For More details about the JEE Advanced Application form, please follow the website through the link we attached on this page.