JEE Advanced Counselling 2021 procedure is here. Check JEE Advanced 2021 Counselling Schedule and fee structure. Go through JEE Advanced Admission Procedure, seat allotment process on this page. Go through the documents list required for JEE Advanced Counselling.
JEE Advanced Counselling 2021
The candidates who have scored the JEE Advanced counselling cutoff marks can apply for JEE Advanced Counselling process. The JEE Advanced Counselling 2021 will be organized by Joint Seat Allocation Authority(JoSAA). In order to get the seat in IITs, NITS and other colleges, the candidates should attend the JEE Advanced 2021 Counselling. The JEE Advanced Counselling 2021 contains registration, choice filling and seat allotment process. Those candidates who participate in all the rounds can have a chance of alloting a seat. Before participating in the JEE Advanced 2021 Counselling, candidates should have a minimum knowledge of the JEE Advanced counselling procedure and seat allotment details. So, for easy access to the candidates, we have provided the JEE Advanced Counselling information on this page.
JEE Advanced 2021 Counselling dates will be declared by the authority on the official web portal. Then the candidates can check the rank wise JEE Advanced Counselling dates and attend the JEE Advanced Counselling 2021 on the scheduled date. In order to have get an idea of the JEE Advanced 2021 Counselling, refer the below sections.
IIT JEE Advanced 2021 Counselling Dates
|Counselling of JEE Advanced 2021|
|Name of the Board||Indian Institute of Technology, Khanpur|
|JEE Advanced Counselling conducting Authority Name||Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA)|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Exam Advanced|
|Starting Date of JEE Advanced Application 2021||3rd May 2021|
|Last Date of JEE Advanced 2021 Application||9th May 2021|
|JEE Advanced Hall Ticket Release Date||20th May 2021 to 27th May 2021|
|Exam Date of JEE Advanced 2021||27th May 2021|
|JEE Advanced Result Declaration Date||14th June 2021|
|JEE Advanced Counselling Dates||June/July 2021|
JEE Advanced Counselling Details
JEE Advanced is referred as Joint Entrance Exam (Advanced). It is national level entrance exam which will be conducted by IIT on a rotational basis. This exam will be conducted in online mode once in a year. Through this JEE Advanced 2021 exam, candiadtes will be offered admissions into B.Tech, B.tech- M.tech Dual Degree Integrated M.tech programmes in various by IITs and ISM. To appear for the JEE Advanced 2021 exam, candiadtes must qualify the JEE Mains 2021 exam.
After the release of JEE Advanced Counselling notification, the candidates can check the JEE Advanced Counselling dates 2021 to attend the counselling. JEE Advanced Counselling dates determine on which date the below-mentioned steps are going to take place. Get prepared for the JEE Advanced Counselling by keeping ready all the required documents. Once the JEE Advanced official notification is released, we will update on this page.
Documents Required for JEE Advanced Counselling
The following are the documents that are required at the time of certificate verification.
- JEE Advanced Rank Card
- Seat Allotment Order
- JEE Advanced Admit Card
- Class XII Marks Sheet
- Medical Certificate
- SSC Marks Sheet or Date of the Birth certificate as a proof of age.
- Photo Identity Card
- Three passport size photographs
- Demand Draft of the registration fee
- Caste Certificate
Stages of JEE Advanced 2021 Counselling
The JEE Advanced 2021 Counselling will be conducted in following stages.
- Options Entry
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting at the alloted college
JEE Advanced Counselling Procedure
Check the JEE Advanced Counselling procedure here. Follow according to the JEE Advanced 2021 Counselling process.
Step-1: JEE Advanced Counselling Registration
- The candidate has to register by visiting the official website.
- Fill the details like Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth, Application Number.
- Then generate a password.
Step-2: Choice Filling
- Candidates should log in using their JEE Advanced 2021 roll number and password.
- Fill the choices as per their preference of branches and colleges.
- After filling all the choices, lock the choices then the last saved options will be locked automatically.
Step-3: Seat Allotment
- After filling all the choices, the officials allot seat based on the options and rank of the candidate.
- Check the JEE Advanced seat allotment results by visiting the official portal and logging into their accounts.
- The JEE Advanced Counselling will be conducted in seven rounds. After every round, the candidates can check their results.
- Then download and take a printout of the JEE Advanced seat allotment order to report at the college.
- For seat acceptance, the candidate has to pay the fee.
- Pay the seat acceptance fee through SBI net banking or else visit the bank.
Step-4: Reporting at the Alloted College
- The candidate has to report at the alloted college on the scheduled date.
- Carry the allotment order along with the documents to confirm your admission.
The information which is given here is only for reference purpose. Visit our entrance exams site to know more details of the JEE Advanced 2021. Also, Bookmark our site to know the latest news on National level Entrance Exams.
Official Website : jeeadv.ac.in