- 1 Results of JEE Advanced 2020 – IIT JEE Advanced Results
- 1.1 IIT JEE Advanced 2020 Result Declaration Date
- 1.2 Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Result 2020 – www.jeeadv.ac.in
- 1.3 jeeadv.ac.in JEE Advanced 2020 Cut Off
- 1.4 How to Calculate JEE Advanced 2020 Score?
- 1.5 Tie Breaking Rule for JEE Advanced Result 2020 | IIT JEE Ranks
- 1.6 IIT JEE Advanced Rank List 2020 – JEE Advanced Results 2020
- 1.7 Steps to Check IIT JEE Advanced 2020 Result (AIR)
- 1.8 Result Analysis of IIT JEE – JEE Advance Result Statistics
JEE Advanced Results 2020 declared on 10th June. So, all the students who have appeared for Joint Entrance Exam Advanced Exam 2020 can check JEE Advanced 2020 Result from the below post. Along with the IIT JEE 2020 Results, you can also find JEE Advanced Rank List 2020. Candidates must refer the following sections for details like JEE Advanced Merit List 2020, Cut Off Scores, Rank Predictor, etc.
JEE Advanced 2020 Result will be declared on 10th June at 10.00 AM
Results of JEE Advanced 2020 – IIT JEE Advanced Results
Are you tired of searching for Joint Entrance Exam Advanced 2020 Results Online? If you are so, then you are on the right page. Your long valuable wait will end in few days. IIT Madras is planning to release Advanced JEE Results 2020 on June 10, 2020. Participants of Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) 2020 might be eagerly waiting for the release of JEE Advanced Results 2020. We advise the students to check the JEE Advanced 2020 Results from the Official website i.e. jeeadv.ac.in. However, we will give the direct link at the bottom of this page after the declaration of JEE Adv 2020 Results Online. Candidates can check their IIT JEE Advanced Result 2020 by clicking on the provided link. We have also given a quick link to download JEE Advanced Merit List 2020.
Check JEE Advanced 2020 Latest News here
IIT JEE Advanced 2020 Result Declaration Date
|IIT Joint Entrance Exam Advanced 2020||3rd May 2020|
|Announcement of JEE Adv 2020 Results / JEE Advanced Results Date||14th June 2020|
|Category||Entrance Exams Result|
Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Result 2020 – www.jeeadv.ac.in
|JEE Advanced Results 2020 Dates|
|Exam Organizing Institute||Indian Institute of Technology, Madras|
|Name of the Exam||Joint Entrance Exam Advanced (JEE Advanced 2020)|
|Mode of Test||Offline|
|Starting date of Online Registration||3rd May 2020|
|Last date for submission of JEE Advanced 2020 Application||9th May 2020|
|Issuance of IIT JEE Admit Card 2020||20th May 2020 to 27th May 2020|
|JEE Advanced 2020 Date||3rd May 2020|
|Availability of JEE Advanced 2020 Answer Key||4th June 2020|
|Complaints on released Answer Key||4th May 2020 & 5th May 2020|
|Release of JEE Advanced Results||14th June 2020|
|AAT Online Application availability dates||14th & 15th June 2020|
|Date of Architecture Aptitude Test 2020||17th June 2020|
|JEE Advanced Result Date 2020 for AAT||21st June 2020|
IIT JEE Advanced 2020 – Brief Details
JEE Advanced is also called by Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced). IIT JEE is a popular Exam supervised by 7 Zonal Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). This test is conducted under the guidance of Joint Admission Board (JAB). This year, IIT Madras will conduct this exam. It is a National Level Entrance Exam conducted to offer admissions in B.Tech, B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree in Engineering, M.Tech, Science, Architecture & Pharmacy. Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and Indian School of Mining (ISM) offers admissions to eligible candidates in these courses. Both Indian Nationals and Nationals of Foreign Countries can attempt this Exam. Candidates who qualify in JEE Mains 2020 can only apply for Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) 2020. Hence, this is the second stage of Joint Entrance Exam (JEE). Students can appear for this Exam two times (Consecutive years).
<< Also, Check JEE Main Result 2020 >>
jeeadv.ac.in JEE Advanced 2020 Cut Off
Cut Off is the minimum marks that an applicant must score in order to be eligible for getting admission to various Under Graduate Engineering Programmes. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras has declared the minimum qualifying mark for IIT JEE Advanced 2020. Candidates who score above the Specified Cutoff will only be considered for admissions in Joint Entrance Exam Advanced 2020 Participating Institutes. The Cut Off will be helpful for students to know their chance of getting selected for admission into ISM Dhanbad and IITs. Students can check the complete details of JEE Advanced CutOff 2020 after it is available officially. The Cutoff for JEE Advanced 2020 depends on different factors.
Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) CutOff depends on the following factors.
- Total Number of available seats.
- Number of Applicants.
- Difficulty level of JEE Advanced Question Paper 2020.
- Popularity Discipline.
JEE Advanced Cutoff Marks 2020
- General – 81
- OBC – 49
- SC – 31
- ST – 27
Category wise Cutoff of IIT JEE Advanced – JEE Advance 2020 Results & Merit List
|Serial No.||Categorywise Rank List||Percentage of Minimum marks in each subject||Minimum % of Aggregate Marks|
|1.||Common Rank List (CRL)||10.0||35.0|
|2.||OBC – NonCreamy layer List||9.0||31.5|
|3.||SC Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|4.||Rank List of ST||5.0||17.5|
|5.||Common PwD Rank List (CRL PwD)||5.0||17.5|
|6.||OBC NCL PwD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|7.||PwD Rank List for SC||5.0||17.5|
|8.||ST PwD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|9.||Preparatory Course Rank List||2.5||8.75|
Indian Institute of Technology has announced the minimum percentage of marks to be secured by the candidate in each subject & minimum percentage of aggregate marks. Students can check the JEE Advanced Cutoff marks from the above table.
Also, check JEE Advanced Counselling 2020
JEE Advanced Exam Analysis
- Exam Duration: 3 hours
- Consists of Two papers – Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Mode of the Exam: Objective
- Subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
- The medium of the Paper: English and Hindi
How to Calculate JEE Advanced 2020 Score?
- Only the participants of both JEE Advanced Paper 1 and Paper 2 will get Rank.
- The Score of a contestant in each subject for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be considered for allocating the rank.
- For instance, Marks obtained in Mathematics = Score of Mathematics in Paper 1 + Score of Mathematics in Paper 2. Similarly for Physics and Chemistry.
- Aggregate Score / Marks = Aggregate marks in Mathematics + Aggregate Marks in Physics + Aggregate marks in Chemistry
- Finally, the officials prepare the merit list on the basis of aggregate marks.
Tie Breaking Rule for JEE Advanced Result 2020 | IIT JEE Ranks
If two or more contestants got the same score in JEE Advanced Results 2020, then the officials will follow the Tie Breaking Rule for allocating ranks.
- Firstly, they consider the highest score in Mathematics.
- If the tie exists, then they will prefer the higher marks in Physics.
- If the tie still persists, then finally they consider the age of the candidates and the older one will be allocated better rank.
IIT JEE Advanced Rank List 2020 – JEE Advanced Results 2020
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras will announce the Merit List for Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) 2020 after the declaration of IIT JEE Advanced Result 2020. Students whose name exist in JEE Advanced 2020 Merit List have more preference for admission. After few days, IIT Madras will release JEE Advanced Merit List 2020. You can download the Advanced JEE Score Card 2020 from the official website. i.e., jeeadv.ac.in. Students can also download JEE Advanced 2020 Rank Card from the quick link which will be provided on this page. Candidates can check the IIT Advanced 2020 result from the steps provided below.
Steps to Check IIT JEE Advanced 2020 Result (AIR)
- Log on to Official website i.e., jeeadv.ac.in.
- Click on “Check JEE Advanced Results Online” link or click on the link provided at the bottom of this page.
- Enter valid details and click on submit button.
- You will find the JEE Advance 2020 Result displaying on the screen.
- Download JEE Adv Results 2020 and take a printout of the same for further reference.
Students can easily check the Result for Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) 2020 by following the steps.
Details Mentioned in the JEE Advance Results 2020
- Name of the Contestant.
- Parent’s or Guardian’s Name.
- Mobile Number.
- Registered Email ID.
- JEE Advanced 2020 Roll Number.
- JEE Advanced 2020 Registration Number.
- Qualifying Status.
www.jeeadv.ac.in result 2020 – Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Result 2020
Result Analysis of IIT JEE – JEE Advance Result Statistics
|Boardwise performance in JEE Advanced 2015|
|Class 12th Board||Number of Candidates Qualified|
After the Official declaration of JEE Advance Results 2020, it will be available on the Official site. But, a large number of students check for Result of JEE Advanced 2020 on the day of result declaration. Due to that, the server gets slow and as a result, students get nervous. In order to avoid such situation, we will give a link here on this page through which you can check your JEE Advanced Result 2020 in an easy way. So, keep visiting entranceexams.io for more details of JEE Advanced Results 2020. We wish you Good Luck!!
Official Website : www.jeeadv.ac.in