- 1 JEE Advanced Syllabus 2021 Pdf Download
Download Latest JEE Advanced Syllabus 2021 pdf. Check JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, AAT. Get complete Syllabus and JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2021. Find Joint Entrance Exam 2021 Syllabus and Study material and Preparation tips etc. Also see www.jeeadv.ac.in for more details.
|JEE Advanced Exam Date is 27th May 2021
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2021 Pdf Download
Have you applied for the JEE Advanced 2021 Examination? And searching for the Syllabus? Then you are at the right place to download complete syllabus of JEE Advanced 2021. People who are dreaming for the Engineering Admission in IITs have applied for this Examination. Those candidates need to participate in the Examination. People who qualified in the Joint Entrance Examination are eligible to get an admission in IITs and ISM. It is a National level Examination. So there will be a huge competition. Therefore students have to check the complete JEE Advanced Syllabus 2021 and should start preparation as early as possible.
Also, download JEE Advanced Previous Papers Pdf for better preparation.
The IIT Kanpur announces the Exam Syllabus and Test Pattern. Before starting the Exam preparation, it is better to collect the complete Syllabus of JEE Advanced examination. So here we have given every topic that covered under the JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus pdf. So check the Syllabus from the below Sections and also can download it from the links attached below.
Also, download Joint Entrance Exam Advanced 2020 Admit Card here.
IIT JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus For Physics, Chemistry, Maths
|Name of the Exam||Joint Entrance Exam Advanced, Kanpur|
|Registration Date||3rd May 2021|
|The Last Date for Registration||9th May 2021|
|Admit Card releasing date||20th May 2021 to 27th May 2021|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Date||27th May 2021|
|Releasing Date of Answer Key||4th June 2021|
|Collecting objections on Answer Key||4th May 2021 & 5th May 2021|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Result Date||14th June 2021|
|Starting Date for the online registration of Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)||14th & 15th June 2021|
|Architecture Aptitude Test Exam Date||17th June 2021|
|JEE Advanced AAT Result Date||21st June 2021|
Also, check Joint Entrance Exam Advanced 2021 Answer Key for Paper 1 & 2.
Joint Entrance Exam Advanced 2021 Syllabus | JEE Advance 2021 Syllabus
Every year Joint Entrance Examination Advanced is conducted to offer admissions in undergraduate Engineering and Architecture courses. People who qualified in the JEE Mains are eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced Examination. This Exam is mainly conducted to offer admissions into IITs and ISM all over the country. It is a National Level Entrance Exam. Therefore through this article applicants can check the complete JEE Advanced Syllabus 2021 for Mathematics, Physics, chemistry, and AAT.
Also, check Joint Entrance Exam Advanced 2021 Result.
On this Page, JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2021 is also provided. Before going to start the Exam Preparation, once check the given exam pattern. It will help you how to prepare and what to prepare for the Examination. Through the provided JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Pattern, you can know no. Of question going to be asked in the Examination, Structure of the Paper, Total Marks, Exam duration, etc. so have a look at the below table and check the complete JEE Advanced Syllabus 2021 Pdf.
Also, download Joint Entrance Exam Advanced 2021 Rank Card.
Section Wise JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2021
|Papers||Subject Names||Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Max. Marks (Per question)||Negative Marking|
|Paper 1||Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics||1||5||15||3||-1|
|Paper 2||Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics||1||6||18||3||-1|
JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Paper Structure
- Exam Mode: IIT JEE Advanced exam will be conducted through online.
- Number of Papers: It consists of 2 papers. Candidates have to attempt both the papers.
- No. of Sections: Both the Papers are divided into three separate sections namely Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Question Paper Type: The question papers contain objective type (MCQ) as well as numerical answer type questions.
- Exam Duration: Total time for each paper is 3 hours i.e., for papaer-1 (10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m) and for paper-2 (2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m).
- Language: Exam question papers will be available in both English and Hindi medium as mention at the time of registration).
- Marking Scheme: There is negative marking for some of the questions as mentioned in the above table.
JEE Advanced 2021 AAT Paper Pattern
|Sections||Type of Exam||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Computer-based Test||Mathematics||30||120||3 Hours|
JEE Advanced Question Paper Pattern for AAT
- Exam Mode: AAT Exam will be conducted in online mode only.
- No. of Paper: It has only one Question paper.
- Number of Sections: It comprises of three sections namely Mathematics, Aptitude Test & Drawing Test.
- Question Paper Type: Questions will be objective type (MCQ).
- Exam Duration: The Duration of examination will be 3 hours.
- Language: The medium of the Exam question paper will be in English only.
Also, Check Joint Entrance Exam Advanced 2021 Counselling Dates.
Download Joint Entrance Exam Advanced Exam Syllabus
- Mathematics and
JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus for Physics
- Thermal Physics
- Electricity and magnetism
- Modern Physics
JEE Advanced Exam Syllabus for Chemistry
- General topics
- Gaseous and liquid states
- Atomic structure and chemical bonding
- Chemical equilibrium
- Chemical kinetics
- Solid state
- Surface chemistry
- Nuclear chemistry
- Isolation/preparation and properties of the following non-metals
- Preparation and properties of the following compounds
- Transition elements (3d series)
- Preparation and properties of the following compounds
- Ores and minerals
- Extractive metallurgy
- Principles of qualitative analysis
- Preparation, properties, and reactions of alkanes
- Preparation, properties, and reactions of alkenes and alkynes
- Reactions of benzene
- Characteristic reactions
- Amino acids and peptides
- Properties and uses of some important polymers
- Practical organic chemistry
JEE Advanced Syllabus – Mathematics
- Analytical Geometry
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus – AAT
- Freehand drawing
- Geometrical Drawing
- Three-dimensional perception
- Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity
- Architectural awareness
Hope the given JEE Advanced 2021 syllabus is useful for the candidates. Hence, stay touch with our website to refer all national level entrance exams syllabi.