- 1 JEE Advanced 2020 Overview
- 1.1 JEE (Advanced) 2020 Notification
- 1.2 Courses offered through JEE Advanced 2020
- 1.3 JEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form
- 1.5 IIT JEE (Advanced) Exam Dates 2020
- 1.6 IIT JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Centers
- 1.7 Joint Entrance Examination 2020 JEE Syllabus
- 1.8 JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.9 IIT JEE Previous Papers
- 1.10 Download JEE Advanced 2020 Admit Card – www.jeeadv.ac.in
- 1.11 Download IIT JEE Advanced Official Answer Key @ jeeadv.ac.in
- 1.12 JEE (Advanced) 2020 Cut Off Marks
- 1.13 Check JEE Result 2020 – jeeadv.ac.in
- 1.14 Download JEE Advanced Rank card 2020 @ www.jeeadv.ac.in
- 1.15 IIT JEE 2020 Counselling & Seat Allotment
- 1.16 JEE Advanced Participating Institutions
- 1.17 JEE Adv 2020 Seat Reservation
- 1.18 JEE (Advanced) Contact Details 2020
- 1.19 Important download Links of JEE Advanced 2020 Exam
Joint Entrance Exam is commonly known as JEE. JEE Advanced is the popular exam organised by the seven zonal IITs under the guidance of Joint Admission Board (JAB). The JEE Adv is conducted by the IIT Kanpur. It is a national level entrance examination. Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced is the second stage of JEE. There are two stages in JEE Exam.
- JEE Main and
- JEE Advanced.
Through this exam, the authorities will provide the admissions into B.Tech, Integrated M.Tech or B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy & Science in IITs and ISM. The IIT Kanpur every year conducts the JEE Advanced for the admissions into B.Tech programs in 23 Indian Institute of Technology (IITs).
JEE Advanced 2020 Overview
|Organisation Name||Joint Admission Board (JAB)|
|Name of the Exam||Joint Entrance Exam (Advanced)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Date of Exam||27th May 2020|
JEE (Advanced) 2020 Notification
JEE (Advanced) 2020 Notification is out right now. Joint Entrance Exam is the gateway for the candidates who want to take the undergraduate and postgraduate engineering programs. Interested candidates can check the JEE Advanced notification details such as eligibility, IIT entrance exam 2020 dates, application form, etc. carefully. Eligible candidates can download the online application, fill & submit the application form through online before the deadline.
The JEE Advanced Notification 2020 is released by the Joint Admission Board (JAB). JEE Advanced Application form is available through online from 2nd May to 7th May 2020. 2,20,000 students who have qualified in the JEE Main 2020 are eligible to take the JEE Advanced. In 2020, only 2 lakhs top candidates of IIT JEE Mains have appeared for JEE Advanced Exam.
The details of Joint Entrance Exam Advanced 2020 such as eligibility, exam dates, application form, courses, etc are provided through the below sections. Candidates can go through the entire article without missing a single word to get the complete information of JEE Advanced 2020.
Courses offered through JEE Advanced 2020
The courses offered for the qualified candidates of JEE Adv 2020 are as given below.
- B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) – 4 years
- BS (Bachelor of Science) – 4 years
- B.Pharma (Bachelor of Pharmaceuticals) – 4 years
- B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) – 5 years
- Integrated M.Sc. (Integrated Master of Science) – 5 years
- Dual Degree B.Tech-M.Tech (Dual Degree Bachelor of Technology & Master of Technology) – 5 years
- Integrated Dual Degree M.Pharma (Dual Degree Master of Pharmaceuticals) – 5 years
- Dual Degree B.S-M.S (Dual Degree of Bachelor of Science & Master of Science) – 5 years
- Integrated M.Tech (Integrated Master of Technology) – 5 years
JEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants of JEE Advanced Exam 2020 have to ensure the following eligibility before filling the application form.
- Performance in JEE Main 2020 Exam.
- Age Limit
- Number of Attempts
- Appearance in Class-XII Examination
- Aspirants who want to appear for JEE Advanced 2020 should have completed the 12th class or intermediate securing minimum 75% marks (for Gen/OBC) and 65% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Contenders should be in the top 2, 20,000 students by scoring positive marks in JEE Main 2020 Paper-I.
- Candidates who born on or after October 1st, 1992 are eligible to attend the JEE 2020 Exam.
- The age relaxation of maximum five years will be provided to SC/ST candidates.
- Reserved candidates should be born on or after October 1st, 1987.
Number of Attempts
- Candidates can attend the JEE Exam two times in the consecutive years.
- Applicants who have appeared for the exam in 2020 are also eligible to apply this year.
JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form
The JEE Advanced Online Application 2020 will be available Now. Aspirants have to register through online in the JEE Advanced official portal. Then fill the application form before the last date. The application procedure consists of the following steps.
- Filling the Application Form
- Upload Scanned Certificates
- Pay the registration fee.
- Women candidates: Rs. 1200/-
- SC/ST/PWD Aspirants: Rs. 1200/-
- Other candidates: Rs. 2400/-
IIT JEE (Advanced) Exam Dates 2020
|Starting Date for Registration of JEE Adv 2020||3rd May 2020|
|Closing Date for registration||9th May 2020|
|Admit Card Download date||20th May 2020 to 27th May 2020|
|JEE Advanced Exam date (Paper-I & Paper-II)||27th May 2020|
|Release of Answer Key||4th June 2020|
|Any corrections/objections in the answer key||4th May 2020 & 5th May 2020|
|Result Declaration||14th June 2020|
|Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)||14th & 15th June 2020|
|Exam date for AAT||17th June 2020|
|AAT Result Announcement Date||21st June 2020|
IIT JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Centers
The officials have decided to conduct the exam at the following seven IITs zones. While filling the online application form, candidates have to choose the three cities/towns in India along with the different countries where to take the exam. The JEE Advanced 2020 Examination Centres are as follows.
The JEE Advanced 2020 Examination Centres are as follows.
- IIT Bombay Zone,
- IIT Delhi Zone,
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati Zone,
- IIT Kanpur Zone,
- IIT Kharagpur Zone,
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras Zone and
- IIT Roorkee Zone.
Joint Entrance Examination 2020 JEE Syllabus
The JEE Advanced Syllabus 2020 is different for engineering and architecture aspirants. So, all the applicants have to check once before starting the preparation for the exam.
For Engineering Exam: The JEE Advanced 2020 Syllabus comprises of three sections such as Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
For Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT): The JEE Advanced 2020 AAT syllabus consists of the Mathematics, Aptitude Test & Drawing Test.
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2020
The Exam pattern for the candidates who have applied for the JEE Advanced 2020 exam is as follows.
JEE Adv Engineering Entrance Test Exam Pattern
- The JEE Advanced 2020 Exam is two papers i.e., Paper-I & Paper-II.
- The JEE Advanced Paper-I is conducted from 9 AM to 12 Noon.
- Paper-II is held from 2 PM to 5 PM.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to attend for both the papers.
- The exam is of online (computer based) or offline (pen & paper based) test.
- The question paper consists of objective (MCQ) type questions.
- Exam paper is of Hindi & English language.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- There is negative marking for some questions.
IIT JEE (Advanced) 2020 Exam Pattern
|Paper||Section||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Mark for each question||No. of Marks||Negative Marking|
|Total No. of Marks||124|
JEE Advanced 2020 Architecture Aptitude Test
The exam pattern for AAT 2020 Architecture Aptitude Exam is as follows.
- AAT Exam is held in offline mode only.
- The question paper consists of only one paper.
- The exam paper consists of objective type questions.
- AAT Exam duration is 3 hours.
- The medium of the exam is English only.
IIT JEE (Advanced) 2020 AAT Exam
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Total Number of Marks|
IIT JEE Previous Papers
Candidates have to utilise the JEE Adv Previous Papers in your preparation. Before starting the preparation, candidates should have the clear cut idea regarding the syllabus & topics to be covered in the exam. The syllabus provides the subject wise & section wise topics. So, candidates have to go through it to get the clarity about the important topics to prepare for the exam & neglect the other topics.
Download JEE Advanced 2020 Admit Card – www.jeeadv.ac.in
The JEE (Advanced) Admit card 2020 is available through online 20th May 2020 to 27th May 2020. Candidates who have submitted the online application have to download the JEE 2020 Hall Ticket from the official website by entering registration number. IIT JEE Advanced 2020 Admit Card consists of the following details. You remember that the officials will not send the admit card to the individuals. Candidates have to download the Joint Entrance Exam 2020 hall ticket ourselves to attend the exam.
Download IIT JEE Advanced Official Answer Key @ jeeadv.ac.in
JEE Advanced Answer Key 2020 will help the candidates to cross check the answers marked by them in Paper-I &II are correct or not. Joint Entrance Exam Advanced provisional answer key is released by the IIT Kanpur on 4th June 2020. Through the answer key, candidates can estimate their performance and also know the colleges that offer the admissions for the JEE 2020 rank.
JEE (Advanced) 2020 Cut Off Marks
Candidates who have secured minimum cut off or more than cut off marks are considered to be qualified in the exam. The JEE Advanced Cutoff will vary based on various factors such as category, no of seat availability, no. of candidates applied, no. of students appeared for the exam, etc. The expected cut off marks in JEE Main 2020 to appear for Joint entrance Exam (Advanced) is as follows.
JEE Main Expected cut Off Marks 2020
|Category||Cut Off Marks to appear for JEE Advanced 2020 Exam|
The JEE Advanced 2020 cut-off or closing ranks for different IITs across India is announced by IIT Kanpur.
Check JEE Result 2020 – jeeadv.ac.in
The JEE Advanced Result 2020 is declared by the officials on 14th June 2020. Soon after the announcement of JEE Result, candidates are able to check the All India Ranks (AIR), category wise rank, score, etc. The IIT Result 2020 for AAT Exam will facilitate the candidates to take the admissions into B.Arch courses or programs. The examinees have to enter the roll number, date of birth, mobile number in order to check your result.
Download JEE Advanced Rank card 2020 @ www.jeeadv.ac.in
The JEE (Advanced) 2020 Rank List is published through online by the officials. The JEE Adv Merit List is prepared on the basis of the AIR secured by the candidates in the exam. Candidates have to enter the roll number & other login details to download the rank card/rank list/merit list through online.
IIT JEE 2020 Counselling & Seat Allotment
The JEE Advanced Counselling is organised by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) from June 2020. The qualified candidates of JEE Advanced Exam 2020 are offered B.Tech Admissions in 10, 572 undergraduate engineering colleges across 23 IITs.
Candidates who want to get the admissions in the B.Arch programs are required to qualify the AAT Exam. JEE Adv 2020 qualified students are only eligible to attend the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT). There is no separate rank list prepared for the AAT qualified candidates. The admissions into the architecture colleges are provided through the rank obtained in JEE Advanced 2020. JEE Advanced Counseling and Seat Allotment Process involve the following steps.
JEE (Advanced) Counselling 2020 Process
- JEE Adv 2020 Online Registration
- Joint Entrance Exam (Advanced) 2020 Choice filling
- JEE Advanced 2020 Seat Allotment
- JEE Adv Seat Acceptance
- Online Fee payment for the provisional seat allotment
- Appearing in the reporting centres for document verification
JEE Advanced Participating Institutions
JEE Advanced 2020 Participating Institutions will offer the admissions to the qualified candidates. Candidates will get the seats in the undergraduate engineering courses on the basis of JEE Advanced 2020 Rank. There are 23 participating colleges that will provide the admissions in 10,572 undergraduate seats.
The following institutions also offer the UG courses through JEE Advanced Score 2020 apart from 23 participating colleges.
IIT JEE (Advanced) 2020 Score Accepting Institutions
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Rae Bareli
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore
- IISER (Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research): Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati
- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST)
JEE Adv 2020 Seat Reservation
The seats are reserved for the applied candidates as per the rules of Indian Government. The reservation for the different categories is as follows.
- SC – 15%
- ST – 7.5%
- OBC-NCL – 27%
- Others – 50.5%
- PWD – 3%
The complete details are shared here through this article. For any more information of JEE 2020 Exam, candidates can contact the officials through the below address provided.
JEE (Advanced) Contact Details 2020
JEE (Advanced) 2020
Kanpur – 208 016
Phone: +91 512 2597325
Fax: +91 512 2590103
We hope that our unit has covered the detailed information regarding JEE Advanced 2020 Exam up to our knowledge through this page. Also, we will update the further details as soon as possible. So, we advise the candidates to stay connected to our site to get the latest updates of all India entrance exams.
Candidates can also refer the official site provided below for any other information of JEE Advanced 2020.
Important download Links of JEE Advanced 2020 Exam
The important download links for all the categories such as exam dates, admit card, rank card, results, web options are provided here in the below table. Candidates can utilise the information regarding Joint Entrance Exam (Advanced) 2020 gathered on this page for your sake.
|JEE (Advanced) 2020 Application form||JEE Advanced Syllabus|
|JEE Advance Previous Papers||JEE Advance 2020 Admit Card|
|JEE (Advanced) Answer Key 2020||JEE (Advanced) Result 2020|
|JEE Advanced 2020 Rank Card||JEE Advanced Counselling 2020|