- 1 JEE Main 2017 Counselling @ jeemain.nic.in
- 1.1 Joint Entrance Exam Counselling Procedure
- 1.2 JEE Mains Counselling Dates 2017 (Tentative)
- 1.3 Tentative JoSAA 2017 Counselling Schedule
- 1.4 Required Documents for JEE Main 2017 Counselling
- 1.5 JEE Main Counselling Fee Structure – Processing Fee Details
- 1.6 JOSAA Counselling Procedure 2017 & Seat Allotment
- 1.7 JEE Main 2017 Spot Seat Allotment
JEE Main 2017 Counselling Schedule has been started from 15th June 2017. Candidates who have qualified in the JEE Mains Exam can check the complete details like each round counselling dates etc.
JEE Main 2017 Counselling @ jeemain.nic.in
The JEE Main First Round Seat Allotment Result released on 28th June 2017. The Joint Entrance Exam Counselling process will be carried by the JoSAA. Counseling is the initial step for any admission process. Most of the candidates have appeared for JEE Main 2017 Exam and got qualified in the Exam. The qualified candidates are required to fill their choices from July month itself. The entire counselling of JEE main will be in Online Mode Only.
The JEE Mains counselling process contains 5 rounds to get an admission in various participating institutions. While the JEE Mains Counselling process, all the applied candidates have to register online for JoSAA Counselling Process 2017. Aspirants must fill the choices as per their preference. Officials will announce JEE Main Seat Allotment 2017. After that, candidates must report at the college allotted to them and pay the fee if they are satisfied with the JoSAA Seat Allotment Result 2017. To view the complete details about the JEE Mains Counselling 2017 please read the article completely.
|JEE Main 2017 First Round Allotment Order Released – Download Now|
Joint Entrance Exam Counselling Procedure
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts Joint Entrance Examination through JOSAA every year in order to provide admission for candidates into Engineering and Architecture Courses. The courses are offered by various Private and Government Colleges in the country. JoSAA 2017 will conduct JEE Main Counselling 2017 for qualified applicants and will allocate the seats for candidates in respective institutions. The JEE Main Notification 2017 for Joint Entrance Main Examination is released on 18th November 2017. JEE Mains Counselling 2017 commences in the first week of July 2017. Further details like JoSAA Counselling Schedule 2017, JEE Main 2017 Counselling Process etc. are provided in the following sections. Go to All India Entrance Exams for further information.
JEE Mains Counselling Dates 2017 (Tentative)
|Exam Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of the Exam||JEE Main 2017|
|Date of release of JEE Main Notification 2017||18th November 2016|
|Starting date for JEE Main 2017 Registration||01st December 2016|
|Last date for Submitting JEE Main 2017 Application Form||16th January 2017|
|Correction of Image||From 10th December 2016, onwards|
|Last date to pay JEE Main 2017 Application fee||18th January 2017|
|Correction of Application form||From 25th to 3rd February 2017|
|Release of JEE Main 2017 Admit Card||In the month March 2017|
|JEE Main Exam Date 2017 (Offline Exam)||2nd April 2017|
|Date of JEE Main 2017 Exam (Online Exam)||08th & 09th April 2017|
|Declaration of JEE Main 2017 Result(Paper 1)||27th April 2017|
|Release of All India Rank for JEE Mian(Paper 2)||27th May 2017|
|Date of JEE Mains Counselling 2017||15th June 2017 & 19th June 2017
(for AAT candidates)
|JEE Main Counselling Official website||www.jeemain.nic.in|
Tentative JoSAA 2017 Counselling Schedule
|Registration & Choice Filling Dates||15th June & 19th June 2017|
|Last Date for Registration & Choice Filling||26th June 2017|
|Reconcile of data, allocate seats, verify & validate||27th June 2017|
|01st Round Seat Allocation Date||27th June 2017|
|01st Round Seat Acceptance Date||29-06-2017 to 03-07-2017|
|Seat Availability Display Date||04-07-2017|
|02nd Round Seat Allocation Date||04-07-2017|
|2nd round withdrawal/acceptance of seats||05-07-2017 & 06-07-2017|
|Display of Seat Availability Date||07-07-2017|
|03rd Round Seat Allocation Date||07-07-2017|
|3rd round withdrawal/acceptance of seats||08-07-2017 & 09-07-2017|
|Seat Availability Display Date||10-07-2017|
|04th Round Seat Allocation Date||10-07-2017|
|Seat acceptance date for 04th Round||11-07-2017 & 12-07-2017|
JEE Main Home State Quota
|1.||Andaman & Nicobar Islands||NIT Puducherry|
|3.||Daman & Diu||NIT Goa|
|5.||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||NIT Goa|
The students who belong to Union Territories have no NITs. Hence, for such aspirants, Home State quota will be applicable in the nearest NITs. The above table shows the nearest NITs for students belonging to Union Territories.
Required Documents for JEE Main 2017 Counselling
- Provisional seat allotment letter.
- JEE Main 2017 Hall Ticket.
- JEE Main Rank Card 2017.
- Proof of seat acceptance fee payment.
- Caste or Category certificate if applicable.
- Income Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate of last studied Institution.
- Photo Identity Card.
- SSC Marks Memo (As a proof of Date of Birth) or equivalent.
- Intermediate Marks sheet.
- Three recent passport size photographs (uploaded at the time of registration).
Candidates should bring the following Original Certificates & a set of Self-attested copies of documents to the JoSAA Counselling Centres for verification.
Note: The list of documents we update above is according to the required documents list at JOASS. There may be a change in te required documents list from the latest notification released by the JOASS for the 2017 Counselling process.
JEE Main Counselling Fee Structure – Processing Fee Details
- Candidates must pay the fee of Seat acceptance for the allotted seats through SBI Net Banking or e-Challan.
- The seat acceptance fee for the candidates belonging to General & OBC Categories is Rs. 45,000/-.
- Th applicants belonging to General-PWD/SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD/OBC-NCL-PWD Categories should pay the Seat acceptance fee of Rs. 20,000/-.
JOSAA Counselling Procedure 2017 & Seat Allotment
The JEE Main Counselling Process include the several steps as mentioned below. So, all the candidates those who are going to attend face the JOSAA Counselling must check the rounds we provided below.
Joint Entrance Exam(JEE) Main 2017 Counselling Process
- Online Registration.
- Online Filling of Choices.
- Allotment of seats.
- Payment of fee & Acceptance of seat.
- Reporting to allotted College.
JoSAA will conduct five (5) rounds of Seat Allotment for academic courses offered by the Institution under JoSAA 2017. The candidates will undergo five steps in JEE Main 2017 Counselling Process.
Step 1- JEE Main Counselling Registration
- First of all, Log on to the official website.
- Enter “JEE Main 2017 Roll Number” & “Password”.
- Click on Login button & Read the instructions carefully.
- Click on “I Agree” button.
- JoSAA Registration Form 2017 will be opened.
- Fill the form with relevant details and tick on “Declaration”.
- Now, Click on “Submit” button & Read the information carefully.
- Click on the “Confirm Registration”.
Step 2- Online Choice Filling and Locking
- Candidates must click on “JoSAA 2017” and Click on “Choice Available” Option.
- Select Institute Type, Institute Name & Academic Programme.
- Now, Click on the “Choice Filling & Locking” option.
- Choose Colleges & Courses of your choice.
- Arrange filled choices in decreasing order of the preferences.
- If the candidates want to change the filled choices, then click on the “Choice Interchange” option.
- Now, click on the option “Choice Rearrange”.
- Arrange the colleges according to the preferences & Click on “Save” button.
- If the candidates want to delete their filled choices, click on the “Multiple Deletion” option.
- Lock the choices before the last date by clicking on the option “Lock Choice”.
- Opt the choices carefully, as the choices one locked will not change.
- Choice locking will be made after each round of Counselling.
- Candidates can mark the upgraded choices in successive rounds of JEE Main 2017 Counselling.
Step 3- Seat Allotment
- Officials will allocate seats based on the reservation norms, vacancies, and filled choices.
- Candidates will get an Email/SMS regarding JoSAA Seat allotment Result 2017 after few days.
- Download the JEE Main Seat allotment letter.
Step 4- Fee Payment & Seat Acceptance
- Pay the fee in order to confirm the seat allotted.
- Candidates must deposit the fee via SBI Net Banking or e-Challan.
- Get your Certificates verified at any reporting center.
- JEE Main 2017 Provisional admission letter will be issued after the completion of the process.
Step 5- Reporting to Allocated Institution
Candidates must report to the allotted College along with all the Original and Photocopies of certificates.
JEE Main 2017 Spot Seat Allotment
- After the successful completion of the Counselling Process, if there are vacant seats available then the officials will conduct the JEE Main Spot Seat Allotment.
- There is no need for fresh registration for the candidates those who have already registered.
- The Students those who are registering afresh, they have to fill the choice, pay the processing fee, and lock the choice for seat allotment.
Visit our page regularly for more updates on JEE Main 2017 Counselling.
Official website: www.jeemain.nic.in