JEE Main Application Form 2021 here. Check Joint Entrance Exam Dates and Eligibility Criteria. Get JEE Main Application Fee details. Also, get Steps to Fill JEE Main 2021 Application Form. Candidates can refer the following sections for complete details regarding JEE Main 2021 Online Application Form.
JEE Main Application Form 2021 @ www.jeemain.nic.in
Hello!! We are here with exciting news for candidates who are seeking an admission in IITs and NITs. Central Board of Secondary Education is all set to release JEE Main Online Application Form 2021. So, aspirants who wish to appear for this Exam should grab this prestigious opportunity before the deadline. Before filling Application Form for JEE Mains 2021, individuals must read the Information Brochure carefully and completely. Candidates must preserve the Aadhar Card Number while applying fo JEE Main Examination 2021. Candidates should fill the form with Personal and Academic details along with Photograph and Signature in prescribed specifications. Finally, students can also download the Acknowledgment as it is the only proof of submission of JEE Main Application Form 2021. Refer the following sections for complete information about Joint Entrance Exam Application Form 2021.
Also, check JEE Main Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021
JEE Main 2021 Application Form Dates
|Date of release of JEE Main 2021 Notification||Third week of November 2021|
|IIT JEE Main Application Form 2021 Starting date||First week of December 2021|
|Facility for correction of Images||Second week of December 2021|
|IIT Entrance Exam Application Form Last Date 2021||First week of January 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||First week of January 2021|
|Date of Opening JEE Main 2021 Application Form Correction window||Second half of January 2021|
|Category||Entrance Exams Online Application Form|
JEE Mains Important Dates 2021
|Exam Conducting Body Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of the Exam||JEE Main 2021|
|Release date of JEE Main 2021 Admit Card||Second week of March 2021|
|Date of Joint Entrance Exam (Main) (Pen & Paper Based Test)||First week of April 2021|
|Date of Online Examination (Computer Based Test)||Second week of April 2021|
|Availability of Answer Key & OMR Sheet||Third week of April 2021|
|Announcement of JEE Main Results 2021 (Rank & Score)||Fourth week of April 2021|
About Joint Entrance Examination (Main) Exam 2021
The Central Board of Secondary Education manages a popular Engineering Entrance Exam in India every year. The main objective behind conduction of this Exam is to provide admissions to interested candidates to B.Tech/B.E. & B.Arch Programmes. Students get admission in NITs, CFTIs & Other Engineering Institutions based on the score obtained in JEE Main 2021. It is also considered as the Eligibility test for JEE Advanced Exam. In other words, candidates who clear JEE Main will only be eligible to participate in JEE Advanced Exam 2021. From the academic year 2021, Central Board of Secondary Education has introduced some changes while filling JEE Application Form 2021. All the candidates who are dreaming a career in Engineering can apply for Joint Entrance Exam. In this article, aspirants will know the complete details about JEE Main Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, etc. Also, refer Engineering Entrance Exams by clicking on this link.
Also, download JEE Main Hall Ticket 2021
JEE Main Registration Fee 2021
|Papers||Offline mode (Pen & Paper Based Test)
||Online mode (Computer Based Test)|
|Appearing||General or OBCs (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls||General/OBCs (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls|
|For Test Centres opted in India|
|Paper 1 (or) 2||1,000||500||500||250|
|Both Paper 1 and 2||1800||900||1300||650|
|For Exam Centres opted in Foreign Countries|
|Paper 1 (or) 2||2,500||1,250||2,500||1,250|
|Both Paper 1 and 2||3800||1900||3800||1900|
- Candidates can remit the fee either through Credit or Debit Card or e-Challan.
- Students who have opted for fee payment through e-Challan should make the payment in ICICI/ Syndicate/ HDFC/ Canara Bank in cash.
Application fee of JEE Main 2021 depends on candidates’ Gender, Category, and Mode of Exam. Students can check the JEE Main Application Fee Structure from the above table.
JEE Mains 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who were born on (or) after 01st October 1993 can apply for JEE Main Examination 2021.
- Age Relaxation of 5 years applies to candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST & PwD candidates), i.e. those who are born on or after October 01, 1988.
- Officials of CBSE will consider the Date of Birth that is mentioned in SSC or equivalent Certificate.
Educational Qualification Criteria
- Applicants should mandatorily pass Intermediate or 10+2 or Equivalent Examination with at least five subjects.
- Candidates must pass the Qualifying Exam with Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics as Subjects.
- Students should acquire pass marks, and there is no requirement of minimum marks in Intermediate Exam.
- Applicants who have appeared in Higher Secondary Exam and passed in the same in 2021 and 2021 can also apply.
- People who are appearing in Final Exam of Intermediate in 2021 are also eligible to fill JEE Main Application Form 2021.;
- Diploma holders can also apply for Joint Entrance Exam (Main), but they are eligible for admission in IITs only.
Number of Attempts
- Candidates can appear for a total of 3 years to make JEE Main Exam.
- Applicants can attempt JEE Advanced for Maximum 2 times in consecutive years.
Eligibility For Admission in IITs, NITs, CFTIs
- Marks Percentage: Candidates must secure 75% Marks in their Intermediate or should be in the top 20 percentile in 12th Class Exam in order to be eligible for admission in NITs, IITs, CFTIs. If the student belongs to SC/ ST Category, they should obtain 65%.
Also, check JEE Mains Paper 1 & 2 Results 2021
How to Apply for JEE Main 2021
- First of all, visit the JEE Main Official website, i.e. www.jeemain.nic.in.
- Click on “Apply for JEE Main 2021” link.
- Fill all the necessary information regarding the details related to Personal, Academic, Exam Related and Guardian.
- You must upload the Scanned Images one after the other in prescribed format and size.
- Now, candidates must visit the Payment Gateway section and pay the requisite amount through Credit/ Debit Card or e-Challan of Syndicate/ Canara/ HDFC or ICICI Bank.
- We advise the candidates to take the print out of Confirmation Page and keep it safe after successful Payment for further reference.
By following the simple steps, applicants can apply for Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2021.
www.jeemain.nic.in – Steps to Fill JEE Main Application Form 2021
Before filling the JEE Main 2021 Application Form, individuals need to keep the following documents with them.
- Valid Contact Number and Email ID
- Qualification and Other personal details
- Details of Fee Payment
- Scanned Image of Photograph with name and date mentioned below (image should be in JPEG format with the size between 4 KB to 40 KB and the image with a clear background of dimension 3.5 x 4.5 cm).
- Candidates’ scanned copy of Signature on a white page within the 3.5 x 1.5 cm box size. The image should be in JPEG format with the size between 1 KB to 30 KB.
Step-1: Online Registration
- Visit the JEE Main Official website or click on the link provided below.
- Click on the link named “Apply for JEE Main 2021”.
- Read all the instructions carefully and tick the checkbox.
- Click on “Proceed to apply online” link.
- Fill the details regarding State, Board and Year of Passing Intermediate, Eligibility, Roll number if allotted & Security Pin.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button.
Step – 2: Fill the details in JEE Main Application Form
- Fill the details related to Exam such as Test Center, Mode of Exam & Medium of JEE Main Question Paper.
- Candidates must enter their Personal details like Name of the Applicant, Parents’ Name, Category, Eligibility State, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Aadhar Number (Optional) & PwD status.
- Candidates should fill Board Name (Intermediate), Year of Passing Class 10, Qualifying Exam name, Place and year of Passing Intermediate, Type of Institution, Name & Address of the school in which they have studied.
- Also fill Locality, Address, District, City, E-mail ID, Pin Code, State, Mobile & Landline Number.
- Enter other details like Qualification, Income, and Occupation of the guardian.
- Now, the candidates must choose Password and Security Code.
- Enter the Security Pin and click on “Next” button.
- Next, review the JEE Main 2021 Online Application Form and Click on “Final Submit” button.
Step – 3: Upload Signature & Photograph
- Go to “Upload Scanned Images” section & Click on “Choose file” button.
- Now, click on “Preview” button and Upload the scanned copies of Photograph & Signature.
Step – 4: Payment of JEE Main Application Form Fee 2021
- After uploading the Scanned Images, select “Pay Exam Fee” Option.
- Choose the Mode of Payment, i.e. either Credit/ Debit Card or e-Challan.
- Candidates who have opted for Fee Payment through the card, they need to enter the details of the card.
- If the Payment is made through e-Challan, students must take a printout of the same and produce it at the nearest branch of chosen bank while making the payment.
Step – 5: Print out of JEE Mains 2021 Application Form Online
- After the successful payment of Examination Fee, individuals can take a hard copy of IIT JEE Online Application Form 2021.
- We suggest the aspirants preserve the print out for further reference.
Candidates can refer the above steps while filling Joint Entrance Exam (Main) Application Form 2021.
Visit our site, entranceexams.io on a regular basis for more details regarding JEE Main Application Form 2021.