- 1 JEE Main 2021 Counselling @ jeemain.nic.in
- 1.1 Joint Entrance Exam Counselling Procedure
- 1.2 JEE Mains Counselling Dates 2021 (Tentative)
- 1.3 Tentative JoSAA 2021 Counselling Schedule
- 1.4 Required Documents for JEE Main 2021 Counselling
- 1.5 JEE Main Counselling Fee Structure – Processing Fee Details
- 1.6 JOSAA Counselling Procedure 2021 & Seat Allotment
- 1.7 JEE Main 2021 Spot Seat Allotment
JEE Main 2021 Counselling Schedule is released after the results are announced. Refer the Required Documents List for JEE Mains 2021 Counselling and JEE Mains Seat Allotment Procedure. Also, check the complete details related to each round counselling dates, JEE Main Counselling Fee, etc. from this page.
JEE Main 2021 Counselling @ jeemain.nic.in
The JEE Main First Round Seat Allotment Result for Paper I are released on 29th April 2021
and Paper II Results are announced on 15th May 2021. The Joint Entrance Exam Counselling process is carried out by the JoSAA. Counseling is the initial step for any admission process. Most of the candidates appear for JEE Main 2021 Exam and gets qualify in the Exam. The qualified candidates are required to fill their choices from July month itself. The entire counselling of JEE main is in Online Mode Only.
The JEE Mains counselling process contains 5 rounds to get an admission in various participating institutions. To participate in the JEE Mains Counselling process, all the candidates have to register online for JoSAA Counselling Process 2021. Aspirants must fill the choices as per their preference. Officials announce the JEE Main Seat Allotment 2021 result. After that, candidates must report at the college allotted to them and pay the fee, if they are satisfied with the JoSAA Seat Allotment Result 2021. To view the complete details about the JEE Mains Counselling 2021 please read the article completely.
Joint Entrance Exam Counselling Procedure
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts Joint Entrance Examination through JOSAA every year in order to admit the candidates into Engineering and Architecture Courses. The courses are offered by various Private and Government Colleges in the country. JoSAA 2021 conducts JEE Main Counselling 2021 for qualified applicants and allocates the seats to candidates in respective institutions. The JEE Main Notification 2021 for Joint Entrance Main Examination is released on 22nd November 2021. JEE Mains Counselling 2021 commences in the month of June 2021. Further details like JoSAA Counselling Schedule 2021, JEE Main 2021 Counselling Process etc. are provided in the following sections. Go to All India Entrance Exams for further information.
JEE Mains Counselling Dates 2021 (Tentative)
|Exam Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of the Exam||JEE Main 2021|
|Starting date for JEE Main 2021 Registration||8th February 2021|
|Last date for Submitting JEE Main 2021 Application Form||7th March 2021|
|Correction of Application form||11th March 2021 to 15th March 2021|
|Release of JEE Main 2021 Admit Card||21st March 2021|
|JEE Main Exam Date 2021||8th,9th, 10th & 12th April 2021|
|Date of JEE Main 2021 Exam||7th April 2021|
|Declaration of JEE Main 2021 Result(Paper 1)||29th April 2021|
|Release of All India Rank for JEE Mian(Paper 2)||15th May 2021|
|Date of JEE Mains Counselling 2021||June 2021|
|JEE Main Counselling Official website||www.jeemain.nic.in|
Tentative JoSAA 2021 Counselling Schedule
|Registration & Choice Filling Dates||June 2021|
|Last Date for Registration & Choice Filling||June 2021|
|Reconcile of data, allocate seats, verify & validate||June 2021|
|01st Round Seat Allocation Date||June 2021|
|01st Round Seat Acceptance Date||June 2021|
|Seat Availability Display Date||July 2021|
|02nd Round Seat Allocation Date||July 2021|
|2nd round withdrawal/acceptance of seats||July 2021|
|Display of Seat Availability Date||July 2021|
|03rd Round Seat Allocation Date||July 2021|
|3rd round withdrawal/acceptance of seats||July 2021|
|Seat Availability Display Date||July 2021|
|04th Round Seat Allocation Date||July 2021|
|Seat acceptance date for 04th Round||July 2021|
JEE Main Home State Quota 2021
|1.||Andaman & Nicobar Islands||NIT Puducherry|
|3.||Daman & Diu||NIT Goa|
|5.||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||NIT Goa|
The students who belong to Union Territories have no NITs. Hence, for such aspirants, Home State quota will be applicable in the nearest NITs. The above table shows the nearest NITs for students belonging to Union Territories.
Required Documents for JEE Main 2021 Counselling
- Provisional seat allotment letter.
- JEE Main 2021 Hall Ticket.
- JEE Main Rank Card 2021.
- Proof of seat acceptance fee payment.
- Caste or Category certificate if applicable.
- Income Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate of last studied Institution.
- Photo Identity Card.
- SSC Marks Memo (As a proof of Date of Birth) or equivalent.
- Intermediate Marks sheet.
- Three recent passport size photographs (uploaded at the time of registration).
Candidates should bring the following Original Certificates & a set of Self-attested copies of documents to the JoSAA Counselling Centres for document verification.
Note: The list of documents we updated above is according to the required documents list at JoSAA. There may be a change in the required documents list from the latest notification released by the JoSAA for the JEE Mains 2021 Counselling process.
JEE Main Counselling Fee Structure – Processing Fee Details
- Candidates must pay the fee of Seat acceptance for the allotted seats through SBI Net Banking or e-Challan.
- The seat acceptance fee for the candidates belonging to General & OBC Categories is Rs. 45,000/-.
- Th applicants belonging to General-PWD/SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD/OBC-NCL-PWD Categories should pay the Seat acceptance fee of Rs. 20,000/-.
JOSAA Counselling Procedure 2021 & Seat Allotment
The JEE Main Counselling Process includes the several steps as mentioned below. So, all the candidates those who are going to attend the JOSAA Counselling must check the rounds that we have provided below.
Joint Entrance Exam(JEE) Main 2021 Counselling Process
- Online Registration.
- Online Filling of Choices.
- Allotment of seats.
- Payment of fee & Acceptance of seat.
- Reporting to allotted College.
JoSAA conducts five (5) rounds of Seat Allotment process for academic courses offered by the Institution under JoSAA 2021. The candidates will undergo five steps in JEE Main 2021 Counselling Process.
Step 1- JEE Main Counselling Registration
- First of all, Log on to the official website.
- Enter “JEE Main 2021 Roll Number” & “Password”.
- Click on Login button & Read the instructions carefully.
- Click on “I Agree” button.
- JoSAA Registration Form 2021 will be opened.
- Fill the form with relevant details and tick on “Declaration”.
- Now, Click on “Submit” button & Read the information carefully.
- Click on the “Confirm Registration”.
Step 2- Online Choice Filling and Locking
- Candidates must click on “JoSAA 2021” and Click on “Choice Available” Option.
- Select Institute Type, Institute Name & Academic Programme.
- Now, Click on the “Choice Filling & Locking” option.
- Choose Colleges & Courses of your choice.
- Arrange filled choices in decreasing order of the preferences.
- If the candidates want to change the filled choices, then click on the “Choice Interchange” option.
- Now, click on the option “Choice Rearrange”.
- Arrange the colleges according to your preferences & Click on “Save” button.
- If the candidates want to delete their filled choices, click on the “Multiple Deletion” option.
- Lock the choices before the last date by clicking on the option “Lock Choice”.
- Opt the choices carefully, as the choices once locked will not change.
- Choice locking can be done after each round of Counselling.
- Candidates can mark the upgraded choices in successive rounds of JEE Main 2021 Counselling.
Step 3- Seat Allotment
- Officials will allocate seats based on the reservation norms, vacancies, and filled choices.
- Candidates will get an Email/SMS regarding JoSAA Seat allotment Result 2021 after few days.
- Download the JEE Main Seat allotment letter.
Step 4- Fee Payment & Seat Acceptance
- Pay the fee in order to confirm the seat allotted to them.
- Candidates must deposit the fee via SBI Net Banking or e-Challan.
- Get your Certificates verified at any reporting center.
- JEE Main 2021 Provisional admission letter is issued after the completion of the process.
Step 5- Reporting to Allocated Institution
Candidates must report to the allotted College along with all the Original and Photocopies of certificates.
JEE Main 2021 Spot Seat Allotment
- After the successful completion of the Counselling Process, if there are vacant seats available, then the officials conduct the JEE Main Spot Seat Allotment.
- There is no need for fresh registration for the candidates who have already registered.
- The Students those who are registering afresh, they have to fill the choices, pay the processing fee, and lock the choice for seat allotment.
Visit our page regularly for more updates on JEE Main 2021 Counselling.
Official website: www.jeemain.nic.in