Jeecup Online Form 2019 is available now. Get UP Polytechnic Online Form 2019 Link from this Page. Check JEECUP Application Form Details. Also, get UP Polytechnic Form 2019 Eligibility, Application Fee. Check JEECUP Registration Process etc from the Article.
JEECUP Online Form 2019
JEECUP 2019 Application Form: The Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) released the online application form for Jeecup Polytechnic 2019 exam. Candidates who are looking for Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh can fill the JEECUP Online Form. To participate in the JEECUP Entrance Examination, candidates need to apply online JEECUP 2019. The Application Forms of JEECUP 2019 will starts from the December Last week. Therefore candidates have to check the JEECUP Application Form dates before going to Apply. For more details, Aspirants can also visit the official Site – jeecup.nic.in. And also can get from this Article. Hence read the Entire Article for complete Information of JEECUP 2019.
The UPBTE released the UP Polytechnic Application Form at their Official Site. And they are inviting Online Applications from the Eligible candidates. Therefore candidates need to fill the UP Polytechnic Form through Online. For those aspirants, we provided the direct link to apply for JEECUP 2019. While filling the Online Application Form, Students have to enter the details correctly. And also they need to pay the Registration fee to the concerned authority. Those who Submitted the UP Polytechnic Online Form Successfully are eligible to take part in the Examination. For the Applicants, Polytechnic Admission into various Diploma Course will be granted based on the Marks & Rank secured in the Examination. So, Check the JEECUP Exam date, eligibility etc.
JEECUP Application Form 2019
UP Polytechnic Online Form – Important Dates
|Name of the Board||Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP)|
|Name of the Examination||UP Polytechnic Entrance Examination|
|Starting date to fill JEECUP 2019 Online Application||20th December 2018|
|The Last date to Submit UP Polytechnic Application form||31st March 2019|
|JEECUP Admit Card download date||17th May 2019|
|JEECUP Exam Date 2019||Group A : 26th May 2019
Group B to I and K1 to K8 : 26th May 2019
|Declaration Date of UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Result 2019||Second week of June 2019|
|JEECUP 2019 Counselling||Last week of June 2019|
UP Polytechnic Form 2019 | UP JEECUP Online Application
UP JEECUP Polytechnic Online Application Form 2019 released officially on the Official Site. It is a State Level Examination which is also known as Polytechnic Entrance Exam. Every year, JEECUP Entrance Exam is organized by Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE). This Exam is conducted for admission into diploma courses offered by various Polytechnic colleges of Uttar Pradesh. Therefore candidates who are interested in doing Polytechnic in UP State can apply for the JEECUP 2019.
The Online Application Form of JEECUP 2019 released on the Official Site Online. Therefore candidates can apply for the UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019. Hence read the entire article and check the complete details of UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2019 like Application Fee, Eligibility.
JEECUP Application Fee Structure
- Aspirants have to pay the Application Fee of Rs. 300/- for General/ OBC Category.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST Category have to Pay Rs. 200/-.
Applicants can pay the Application Fee through Online (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) or by challan form at any branch of State Bank of India/ Allahabad Bank.
UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- Aspirants must qualify in the Secondary Examination with at least 35% marks by any government recognized board.
- 85% of seats are reserved for those applicants who belong to the state Uttar Pradesh.
Documents/ Details Required to fill JEECUP Online Application Form
- Payment Details.
- Applicant’s Personal Details, Academic details, Qualification details.
- Valid Email Id, Contact Number.
- Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature in JPEG format.
How to Apply For JEECUP Online Form
- JEECUP Registration.
- Fill UP Polytechnic Application Form.
- Upload Scanned Images.
- Paying JEECUP Application Fee.
Steps to fill UP Polytechnic Application Form
Applicants should fill UP Polytechnic Online Form with simple Steps. Here, we provided the Steps to follow for filling the Application Form. Check the procedure for JEECUP Registration. Check the UPJEE 2019 Application filling process.
Step 1: JEECUP Registration
- Visit the Official Site jeecup.nic.in or direct link provided below.
- Click on the “JEECUP 2019 Online Application Form”.
- And Now click on “New User Registration”.
- Now fill the JEECUP Registration Form with details like
- Select the course group.
- Name of Applicant.
- Applicants Father Name.
- Mother’s Name.
- Email ID and Confirm Email Id (Both Email ID Must be Same).
- Mobile Number & Confirm Mobile Number (Both Mobile Number must be Same).
- Now enter the Captcha Code (enter the letters shown in the Image).
- After filling the form, check all the details once.
- Now click on the Submit button.
- After Submitting the UP Polytechnic Registration Form, you will see a Confirmation Page and will receive an Email Id and SMS regarding your Login ID details.
- Note down the Login Id and Password for further use.
Step 2: UP Polytechnic Online Application Form filling Process
- Login to your registered account by entering the Login details like User Id and Password.
- Now fill the JEECUP Online Application Form with the following details
- Enter all the personal details which are required.
- Enter Educational Qualification Details.
- Declaration Details.
Step 3: Image Uploading (Photograph & Signature)
- After Entering all the details in the JEECUP Online Form, then Select the “Upload File” option.
- Now Upload the Scanned Image of Photograph in JPEG format and should be less than 80kb.
- And also upload Scanned Image of Signature in JPEG format and also should be less than 80 Kb.
Step 4: Fee payment of JEECUP 2019 Online Form
- Applicants should be Pay the Application Fee to participate in the UP JEECUP Entrance Examination.
- Candidates have to Pay the Fee according to the Categories. We have in the above Section regarding the application Fee.
- SBI Online
- SBI Challan
- Allahabad Bank Online
- Allahabad Bank Challan
Step 5: Print UP JEECUP Polytechnic Application Form 2019
After Fee Payment, Candidates can download the filled JEECUP Online Form and can take Printout for further use. Those who Submitted the UP Polytechnic 2019 Online Form Successfully are eligible to download it.
JEECUP Application Form 2019 Correction
While filling the Online Application Form, if you made any mistakes then the authority will provide the Correction facility through Online. The Officials will announce the Correction Process Dates. In those dates only, applicants can make corrections in the JEECUP 2019 Application Form.
Hence, Candidates can fill the JEECUP Online Form from the direct link attached below. Here, we will update the Application Form link when the officials released on the Official Site. Aspirants can get the Application Fee, Eligibility Details from this article. For more details of JEECUP Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019, visit our site www.entranceexams.io regularly.