JEECUP Syllabus 2017 pdf download is available now. Check the UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Syllabus for Group A to K. Get the UPJEE (Polytechnic) Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Refer the Provided Syllabus of Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. And also find the Preparation tips, Study Material etc.
JEECUP Syllabus 2017 Pdf download
Have you applied for the UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2017 Entrance Examination? And searching for the JEECUP Syllabus? Then you have reached a right place. We have the Useful information regarding the UP Polytechnic Entrance Examination 2017. Therefore, people who applied for the Joint Entrance Examination, Uttar Pradesh can check the Complete UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Syllabus. Candidates who are preparing for the JEECUP 2017 Examination need to gather the complete Syllabus for the Exam Preparation. If the students already have the UPJEE Syllabus has to know the recently added topics for the Examination. So, we are providing the Syllabus for Diploma in Engineering field and also for various areas. Hence check the given JEECUP 2017 Syllabus for the Entrance Examination.
Also, download UPJEE 2017 Hall Ticket.
For the exam appearing applicants, it is very important to know about each topic and chapter that covered under the Syllabus. To make your Preparation perfect, you need to cover every topic without skipping. The Questions in the examination will come from the Subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics which you have studied in your 10th/ 11th/ 12th Standard. Among the three subjects, Mathematics Section contains more weightage. So keep the focus on maths Subject. Here, you can get the detailed topics for JEECUP Syllabus for Group A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K.
Also, download UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Previous Papers Pdf.
JEECUP UPJEE 2017 Syllabus for Group A to K
|Organization Name||Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP)|
|Examination Name||UP polytechnic entrance Examination|
|Starting date of UPJEE Online Application||15th December 2016|
|Last date to submit JEECUP 2017 Application form||28th February 2017 (Extended)|
|Releasing date of JEECUP Admit Card||Second week of April 2017|
|JEECUP 2017 Exam Date||23rd April 2017|
|Declaration of UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Result 2017||Third week of May 2017|
|JEECUP Counselling 2017||Last week of June 2017|
UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Syllabus 2017 pdf
UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam is also known as JEECUP for the admission into Diploma, Post Diploma & PG diploma Programs in different fields like Engineering, Technology & Management. It is a state level examination. So to get an admission, Applicants need to prepare well for the examination. Therefore candidates can check the additional topics in the UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam. UP Polytechnic Syllabus 2017 for the Entrance exam will be based on the Subjects of 10th/ 11th/ 12th standard. This Exam is held by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. And this JEECUP Exam is managed by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE). This Exam is offered by many polytechnic colleges in the state of UP. Hence go through this article and check the Complete Syllabus of JEECUP 2017 Syllabus for Polytechnic Entrance Examination.
Also, check the JEECUP 2017 Results.
JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) exam pattern 2017 helps the applicants to get knowledge about the Question Paper. Therefore, Test pattern provides the scheme of UPJEE 2017 examination which includes the question paper type, exam duration, exam mode, total questions asked in the examination, marking scheme etc. The JEECUP Examination is conducted for different groups (Group A to Group K). Check the JEECUP Syllabus for various groups.
Also, download UPJEE 2017 Rank Card.
JEECUP UPJEE Polytechnic Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions: 100 Questions. For each group, there will be a separate question paper.
- Type of theQuestion Paper: Only objective type questions (multiple choice questions).
- Subject Names: Varies for Group to Group.
- The Language of the Question Paper: The Exam question paper will be in English as well in Hindi also.
- Examination Mode: It is an offline mode (i.e., pen and paper based mode).
- Exam Duration: 3 hours. For Group A (Engineering/ Technology Diploma Courses) – 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. And For Group B to K7 (Other Courses) – 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Marking Scheme: 4 Marks for each correct Answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Also, check the UPJEE/ JEECUP 2017 Counselling dates.
Courses Offered by the JEECUP/ UPJEE Polytechnic
- Diploma in Engineering & Technology (Group A)
- Agriculture Engineering (Group B)
- Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering (Group C)
- Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice (Group D)
- Library & Information Science (Group D)
- Diploma in Pharmacy (Group E)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue Culture) (Group F)
- Post Graduate Diploma Course (Group G)
- Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (Group H)
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (Group I)
- Post Diploma in Information Technology (Group J)
- Lateral Entry (Engineering & Technology Diploma Course) (Group K1 – K7)
Check UPJEE Syllabus 2017 for Polytechnic Entrance Exam
|Group||JEECUP Syllabus & Marking Scheme|
|For Group ‘A’||10th syllabus of UP Board
|For Group ‘B’||It consists of two Sections. In the first section, Questions will be asked from Mathematics. And another section is from Physics or Chemistry or Agriculture.
|For Group C||The following are the three Sections in the Group C Syllabus.
|For Group D||This Group contains the four Sections and the Syllabus covered under 12th class syllabus.
|For Group E||The Group E contains the Syllabus of 12th Standard from the following Subjects.
|For Group ‘F’||
|For Group ‘G’||It includes the syllabus that you have studied in your graduation. The following are the Sections covered in the Syllabus.
|For Group ‘H’||
|For Group ‘I’||It includes 12th Standard UP Board syllabus. It contains the two Sections.
|For Group ‘J’||This group includes the Syllabus of diploma academics and it contains 5 sections.
|For Group ‘K’||This group includes the Syllabus from the 10th & 12th Standard UP Board. It contains two Sections namely.