JEXPO Application Form 2019 link will be active soon. Check WB Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria & Exam Dates. Get Steps to Fill JEXPO Online Application Form 2019. Also, get West Bengal Polytechnic Exam Application Fee & Process to apply for VOCLET Exam 2019 from this article.
JEXPO Application Form 2019 @ www.webscte.org
Have you completed your Class 10 and are interested in pursuing Diploma Courses in West Bengal State? If so, we have good news for you. West Bengal State Council of Technical Education has released JEXPO 2019 Application Form in both Offline & Online modes. Candidates can fill JEXPO Online Application Form 2019 from the last week of 29th January 2019. Students must submit the WB Polytechnic Application Form 2019 before the due date, i.e. 1st week of 18th April 2019. Before applying for West Bengal Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019, individuals must check their Eligibility of Age Limit & Educational Qualification. Officials of WBSCTE will reject the JEXPO 2019 Online Application Form of candidates who do not satisfy the Eligibility Conditions. Aspirants need to fill all the required details regarding Personal, Qualification, etc. in West Bengal Polytechnic 2019 Application Form. Take a hard copy of JEXPO Application Form 2019 for future reference.
Also, check JEXPO Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
JEXPO 2019 Application Form Dates
|VOCLET Application Form Release date 2019||29th January 2019|
|JEXPO Application Form last date 2019||18th April 2019|
|Last date for submitting West Bengal Polytechnic Application Form 2019||April 2019|
|Category||Entrance Exams Online Application Form|
JEXPO 2019 Important Dates
|Name of the Conducting Organization||West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE)|
|Exam Name||JEXPO 2019|
|Starting Date to download Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card||10th May 2019|
|Date of Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnics 2019||30th May 2019|
|Announcement of JEXPO 2019 Results||3rd June 2019|
|Beginning date of JEXPO 2019 Counselling||June 2019|
Also, download Last 10 years Previous papers of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam.
About West Bengal Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019
The West Bengal State Council of Technical Education manages a State Level Polytechnic Entrance Exam. It is referred as Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics. Candidates will get admission in first-year diploma Courses in Various Polytechnic Colleges of West Bengal State through this WBSCTE JEXPO 2019 Exam. Different Government, Self Financed & Government Sponsored Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal State take eligible students to various courses for admission. In this article, aspirants can get the complete information about JEXPO 2019 like Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, etc.
Also, download JEXPO 2019 Admit Card.
WB Polytechnic Application Fee 2019
- General Category candidates should pay Rs. 450 as OMR Application Fee (Online Application Fee).
- Enrollees of Kanyashree must remit Rs. 250/- as Online Application Fee.
- Kanyashree enrollees must pay the Offline Application Fee of Rs. 250/-.
- Candidates who belong to General Category should pay Rs. 500/- if the mode of JEXPO Application Form 2019 is Offline.
- Applicants can remit the requisite fee in either Online or Offline mode, as per their convenience.
Candidate’s Application Form of JEXPO 2019 will be invalid if they do not deposit JEXPO Application Fee 2019. Hence, Individuals should submit the required amount before the last date.
Also, download WB Polytechnic Answer Key 2019.
JEXPO Eligibility Criteria 2019
Students who wish to apply for West Bengal Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019 must check their Eligibility before applying. WB JEXPO 2019 Application Form of those who do not fulfill the Eligibility will be forfeited. So, candidates must carefully check the details of Eligibility given below.
- Age Limit: Aspirants applying for this Exam should not be born after 1st July 2003.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed their 10th Class or Equivalent Exam from any Recognized Board.
- Percentage Criteria: Students should have secured a minimum of 35% aggregate in their 10th Standard.
- Appearing candidates: Applicants appearing in the Qualifying Examination can also apply for West Bengal Poly Exam 2019.
Also, check West Bengal Polytechnic Exam Results 2019.
JEXPO Online Application Form Process 2019
As per their convenience, candidates can apply for JEXPO 2019 in any mode, i.e. Online or Offline. Here, we have described both the Offline & Online Process of WB Polytechnic Online Application Form 2019.
How to Apply for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam 2019?
- Firstly, candidates must visit the JEXPO Official website, i.e. www.webscte.org.
- Students can get JEXPO 2019 Online Application Form from the Official site.
- Applicants must fill VOCLET 2019 Application Form with correct details.
- Now, you must upload the scanned copies of Photograph & Signature.
- Check the filled details and submit West Bengal Polytechnic 2019 Application Form.
- Make the Payment of Application Fee of WB Polytechnic Exam 2019.
- Preserve the Fee receipt & take a print out of JEXPO Application Form 2019.
- Put your Signature on both the Application & Receipt.
- Visit any of the Diploma Colleges in West Bengal State.
- Submit the Printed copy of Application Form of WB Polytechnic 2019 & Fee receipt for the purpose of validation.
- Online Application Form of JEXPO 2019 will not be completed without validation.
Also, download JEXPO Rank Card 2019.
WB Polytechnic Offline Application Process 2019
- Students can purchase JEXPO OMR Application Form 2019 along with Information Brochure from any of the Polytechnic Colleges of West Bengal State.
- Fill the Application Form of Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnics 2019 with required details.
www.webscte.org – JEXPO 2019 Application Form
Before filling JEXPO 2019 Online Application Form, candidates must be ready with the following documents & details.
- Personal Details of the candidate.
- Details of Educational Qualification.
- Valid E-mail ID & Active Mobile Number.
- Passport size Photograph & Signature (Size should not exceed 100 KB).
Also, check WB Polytechnic Counselling Procedure 2019.
Step – 1: JEXPO Online Registration 2019 & Form Filling
- Firstly, Go to the Official Site, i.e. www.webscte.org.
- Click on “JEXPO Application Form” link.
- Fill the WB JEXPO 2019 Application Form with required details.
- Choose a Password as per the instructions prescribed by the Officials.
- Upload the Scanned Images of Photograph & Signature.
- Finally, Submit the filled Application Form of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam 2019.
Step – 2: Print JEXPO 2019 Application Form
- Take two printouts of WB Polytechnic 2019 Application Form & Collect the Fee Receipt.
- Put your Signature on the Application Form for Polytechnic 2019 & Receipt.
Step – 3: Validation of WB Polytechnic 2019 Online Application Form
- Candidates can visit any Polytechnic College of West Bengal State.
- Submit the Application Fee along with Kolkata Polytechnic Application Form for validation.
- Students will receive a text message which informs the validation of WB JEXPO 2019 Application Form.
Have a look at the above steps while filling JEXPO Online Application Form 2019.
JEXPO Application Form 2019 Correction
The Conducting Body has not released any information regarding Correction of WBSCTE Application Form 2019. We will update here if they release any details regarding the JEXPO 2019 State level Entrance Exam. Meanwhile, Visit our site entranceexams.io for more updates regarding JEXPO Application Form 2019.