JEXPO Counselling 2019 procedure is available here. Check West Bengal JEXPO Counselling dates. Refer JEXPO 2019 Helpline centres, JEXPO counselling schedule and web options entry dates. Get complete details of WB JEXPO & VOLCLET 2019 on this page. Go through the entire page to know more details of the JEXPO 2019 Counselling.
JEXPO Counselling 2019
Candidates who have qualified in the JEXPO 2019 exam should attend the JEXPO counselling on the scheduled dates. JEXPO 2019 counselling will be held in online mode. JEXPO counselling is a procedure of allocating seats to the candidates in various courses registered by the candidate. In the JEXPO counselling, the candidates will be called based on the ranks scored in the JEXPO 2019 exam. The candidates need to undergo various stages in JEXPO 2019 counselling process. The JEXPO counselling 2019 starts with registration and ends with seat allotment process. Based on the options filled by the candidate at the time of web options entry, the authorities offer admission to the registered candidates.
WB JEXPO Counselling Dates 2019
|Online Counselling JEXPO 2019|
|Name of the Authority||West Bengal State Council of Technical Education|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnic (JEXPO) and VOCLET|
|Starting Date of JEXPO 2019 Application||January 2019|
|Last Date of Application||March 2019|
|JEXPO 2019 Hall Ticket Release Date||April 2019|
|Exam Date of JEXPO 2019||May 2019|
|VOCLET 2019 Exam Date||May 2019|
|JEXPO 2019 Result Announcement Date||June 2019|
|Counselling Dates of JEXPO 2019||June 2019|
Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic and VOCLET is organized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. JEXPO & VOCLET are state level entrance exams which are conducted to offer admissions into various diploma courses in polytechnic colleges in the state of West Bengal. Through JEXPO 2019 exam, candidates can get admissions into first-year diploma courses and VOCLET is the gateway to provide admissions into second-year diploma courses. The candidates who have qualified in the JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 exams, can attend the JEXPO 2019 counselling in the month of June 2019.
West Bengal JEXPO 2019 Counselling Procedure | VOCLET 2019 Counselling Process
The JEXPO 2019 counselling is divided into four rounds. The procedure of VOCLET Counselling 2019 is similar to JEXPO 2019 Counselling. The JEXPO online counselling 2019 is as follows.
- First, the candidates should register by logging into the official website.
- Then, click on the new registration link.
- Fill the details like Enrollment number and password.
- Then click on the proceed button.
- Edit the details if you have made any mistakes.
- Otherwise, click on submit button.
- After checking your details, click on the confirm button.
Step-2: Log in Step
- Now go to log in section.
- Enter your account details like registration and password.
- Then click on the log in button.
Step-3: Choice Filling/Web Options Entry
- Go to choice filling section.
- Enter your choices with the desired course as per your reference purpose.
- Save your filled choices.
- Enter maximum no of choices to increase the chances of getting placed.
- Take print out of choices for future reference.
Step-4: Seat Allotment Process
- After few days of completion of filling the choices, the JEXPO counselling result 2019 will be announced.
- Candidates need to check the JEXPO counselling result 2019 in online.
- The result will also be intimated to the candidates through SMS in the registered mobile number.
- The seat will be alloted based on the rank, choices filled, seat availability.
Step-5: Allotment Order
- After seat allotment is published, candidates can download the JEXPO allotment order.
- Check all the instructions that are given in the allotment letter.
Step-6: Reporting at Respected Institutions
- The candidates need to report at the alloted college on or before the last date with all the documents.
- If the candidates don’t report within the given time, then the seat will be cancelled.
Documents Required for JEXPO 2019 Counselling
Candidates should bring the required documents along with the xerox copies while attending the JEXPO counselling 2019.
- JEXPO 2019 Admit Card
- SSC Marks Memo
- JEXPO 2019 Rank Card
- Hall Ticket of Qualifying Exam
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC
- Identity Proof
- Intermediate Marks Memo
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Allotment Order
- Recent Passport size photographs
- Physically handicapped certificate
- JEXPO/VOCLET 2019 Counselling Fee
- Two sets of photocopies of all documents.
WB JEXPO & VOCLET 2019 Help Line Centres
|District/Zone||JEXPO 2019 Counselling Venues||Location|
|Burdwan||MBC Institute of Engineering & Technology||Sadhanpur, Burdwan|
|Midnapore(E)||Dr.Megnad Saha Institute of Technology||Haldia|
|Murshidabad||Murshidabad Institute of Technology||Berhampore|
|Bankura||KG Engineering Institute||Bishnupur, Bankura|
|KNSHH||APC Roy Polytechnic||Jadavpur|
|Acharya J.C.Bose Polytechnic||Berachampa|
|Hooghly Institute of Technology||Chinsurah RS, Hooghly|
|North Calcutta Polytechnic||Kolkata|
|Engineering Institute for Junior Executive||Howrah|
|Sidhu Kanhao Birsa Polytechnic||Kesiary|
|Birbhum||Sree Ramkrishna Shilpa Vidyapith||Suri|
|Coochbehar||Coochbehar Polytechnic||Silguri Road,Cooch Behar|
|Nadia||BPC Institute of Technology||Krishnanagar|
|Darjeeling||Siliguri Government Polytechnic||Siliguri|
|Malda, Dinajpur(N &S)||Malda Polytechnic||Malda|
The information which is given here is only for reference purpose. Check the details of JEXPO Online counselling 2019 on this page. Follow our site to get latest updates on All India Entrance Exams.