JIPMER Application Form for PG 2018 is released by the Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry. Check JIPMER PG Eligibility Criteria & Exam Dates. Get Steps to Fill JIPMER PG 2018 Application Form from the following sections. Also, get the complete details of JIPMER PG 2018 Application Form in the below post.
JIPMER Application Form 2018 for PG @ www.jipmer.edu.in
Good news for all the candidates who wish to pursue Post Graduate Medical Courses. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry has released JIPMER PG Application Form 2018. Students who qualify in this Exam will get admission in any of campuses of JIPMER. We advise the candidates to make use of this wonderful opportunity and check their Eligibility of Nationality & Educational Qualification from this article. Applicants can apply for JIPMER PG Exam 2018 through Online mode by visiting the Official website, i.e. www.jipmer.edu.in. JIPMER Application Form for PG 2018 for January Session will be available from September 11, 2017. Aspirants should fill the Application Form with relevant details. You must also upload the Recent Color Passport size Photograph & Signature in JPG/JPEG format. Take the print out of JIPMER 2018 Medical Application Form for further reference.
Also, check JIPMER PG Syllabus & Exam Pattern
JIPMER 2018 Application Form Dates
|Starting Date of JIPMER PG Online Application Form 2018||September 11, 2017|
|JIPMER Last date of Application Form Submission||October 18, 2017|
|Category||Entrance Exams Online Application|
JIPMER 2018 Important Dates
|Conducting Authority||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry|
|Name of the Exam||JIPMER PG 2018|
|Date of availability of JIPMER PG Admit Card 2018||Third week of November 2017|
|JIPMER PG Exam Date 2018||November 19, 2017|
|Publication of JIPMER PG 2018 Merit List||After 2nd week of December 2017|
|Date of JIPMER PG 1st Counselling 2018||3rd week of December 2017|
|Starting date of JIPMER PG 2nd Counselling 2018||3rd week of January 2018|
|Date of JIPMER PG 3rd and Open Counselling 2018||Last week of January 2018|
|Last date for admissions||Last week of January 2018|
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research PG Exam 2018 – Brief Details
JIPMER PG is a National Level Entrance Exam organized by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry. Through this Exam, candidates will get admission to MS or MD Programmes. It is conducted twice a year, i.e. in January & July month. There are total 105 seats in MD and MS Programmes out of which 95 seats are reserved for the students belonging to India. Remaining 10 seats are reserved for Foreign and Sponsored Nationals. Applicants who wish to appear for JIPMER Post Graduate Exam 2018 should check the details about JIPMER PG Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Process to fill JIPMER Application Form 2018 for PG in the below sections. Also, check Medical Entrance Exams from the link.
Also, download JIPMER PG 2018 Admit Card
JIPMER PG Application Fee 2018
- Unreserved, OBC, Sponsored & Foreign Nationals should pay the JIPMER Application Form Fee of Rs. 1,200/-.
- Candidates who belong to SC & ST Categories must pay Rs. 800/-.
- Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped People need not pay any Application Fee.
- The Application Fee is not refundable.
- Students can remit the amount through Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
Officials will not accept the JIPMER Application Form for Post Graduate Entrance Exam 2018 without fee payment. Hence, applicants must pay the requisite fee without fail.
Also, download JIPMER PG Answer Key 2018
JIPMER Eligibility Criteria for PG 2018
Aspirants must check their Eligibility Criteria before applying for JIPMER Post Graduate Entrance Exam 2018.
- Candidates applying for this Exam must belong to Indian Nationality.
- Students must hold MBBS Degree or equivalent from a Recognized University or Institution that falls under Medical Council of India.
- Candidates should complete their rotatory internship training on or before December 31, 2017.
- Applicants must also register with Central or State Medical Registration Council.
Also, check JIPMER PG Results 2018
How to Apply for JIPMER PG Exam 2018
- Access the Official website of JIPMER PG, i.e. www.jipmer.edu.in.
- Click on the “Apply Online PG Admissions 2018”.
- Fill the JIPMER Application Form for PG 2018 with Personal, Educational Qualification, Test Centers and Address details.
- Now, upload the scanned copies of Photograph and Signature in prescribed format.
- After filling all the necessary details, candidates can preview the Application Form of JIPMER PG 2018 by clicking on “Preview JIPMER PG Online Application Form 2018”.
- Read the declaration form completely and click on “I Agree” button.
- Then, candidates will receive a text message or E-mail which contains User ID and Password to their Registered Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
- Students must note their login credentials as they will be required at the time of admission.
- Now, applicants should pay the requisite Application Fee.
- Go to the Payment Portal, select the mode of payment and make the payment.
- After successful payment, a confirmation page will generate.
- Candidates must take a printout of the page for further reference.
Above are the steps to be followed by the candidate while applying for Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research PG 2018.
www.jipmer.edu.in – How to Fill JIPMER Application Form for PG 2018
Students must keep the documents listed below while filling JIPMER Medical Application Form 2018.
Documents/ Details Required
- Applicants’ Personal and Academic details.
- Valid Address for future correspondence.
- Scanned Images of Signature and Photograph in .jpg format of file size 20 KB to 200 KB.
- Dimensions of Photograph and Signature should be 30 mm width x 45 mm height & 80 mm width x 35 mm height.
- Valid E-mail ID & Mobile Number.
- Details of Credit or Debit card.
Also, check JIPMER PG Counselling Procedure 2018
Step – 1: Details of the Applicant
- Registration is the initial step to apply for any Exam.
- In this step, first of all, candidates must enter their Personal, Academic, Exam City details.
- Next, students should upload the scanned images of Signature and Photograph in the specified format.
- Candidates must ensure that they upload Recent color Passport size Photograph with a light background taken on or after 31st January 2017.
- The Photograph should be taken with a placard which indicates candidate’s name and date of Photograph taken.
Step – 2: Submit the JIPMER Application Form for PG 2018
- Candidates must preview the JIPMER PG 2018 Online Application Form after filling the required details and uploading the images.
- Read the declaration and click on “I Agree” button to submit the JIPMER Entrance Exam Application Form 2018.
Step – 3: Pay the JIPMER PG 2018 Application Fee
- In this step, choose the Payment Option and select the Payment mode.
- Additional Transaction Charges will also be applicable along with Application Fee.
Step – 4: Print the Medical Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form
- On successful submission of JIPMER Online Application Form for PG 2018, a confirmation page will generate on the monitor screen.
- Students can take the print out for further use.
- Candidates need not send the JIPMER Application Form 2018 for PG to Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research Office.
- It is the last step of Application Process.
JIPMER Medical Online Application Form 2018 Correction
After submitting the Application Form of JIPMER PG 2018, candidates cannot make any changes in the JIPMER Post Graduate Application Form 2018. So, applicants must fill the form with care.
Visit our website, entranceexams.io for further details about JIPMER Application Form of PG 2018.
Apply Online for JIPMER PG 2018