JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2021 is available until 6th March 2021. So, candidates who have a desire to pursue Medical Programmes in Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research can apply online before the deadline. First of all, students should check their Eligibility concerning Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc. Candidates who fulfill the complete Eligibility Criteria can only fill JIPMER 2021 Application Form. Refer the below sections for details regarding Application Fee, Eligibility, Steps to fill JIPMER MBBS 2021 Application Form, etc.
JIPMER MBBS 2021 Application Form
Here is the good news for all the aspirants of Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research MBBS Entrance Exam. Most of the aspirants who have completed 10+2/Equivalent Exam have a dream to study in any of the campuses of JIPMER. The Institutes provide admissions in various MBBS Courses. Qualified candidates will get admission in any of the Institutes. All those candidates who want to be a part of this Exam should start filling JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2021 right now. Students who wish to apply for JIPMER Entrance Exam 2021 must apply through Online mode only. JIPMER 2021 Application Form MBBS available from March 6th to 12th April 2021. The Applicants should submit the filled JIPMER 2021 Application Form on or before 13th April 2021.
Also, check JIPMER MBBS Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Students can fill & submit JIPMER Online Application Form 2021 by logging on to JIPMER Official website jipmer.edu.in. Candidates can also apply for this test by clicking on the link provided at the bottom of this article. No changes in JIPMER Application Form 2021 for MBBS will be entertained after submitting the form. Individuals must pay JIPMER 2021 Application Form fee either through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card. Before filling the Medical Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form, candidates must ensure that they satisfy the required Eligibility Criteria. Students who do not meet the Eligibility in any of the aspects will not be allowed to take the test. We advise you to refer the following sections for complete details regarding Application Fee, Eligibility, etc.
Check JIPMER Notification 2021
JIPMER 2021 MBBS Application Dates @ www.jipmer.edu.in
|MBBS Application Form Starting date 2021||6th March 2021|
|JIPMER Application Form 2021 Last date||12th April 2021|
JIPMER Application Form – Important Dates
|JIPMER 2021 Application Form MBBS|
|Exam Conducting Authority Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry|
|Name of the Exam||JIPMER MBBS 2107|
|Admit Card availability date 2021 for JIPMER||20th May 2021|
|MBBS Entrance Exam Date 2021||2nd June 2021|
|Announcement of JIPMER Result 2021||on or before June 21st 2021|
|First Round of Counselling starting date||26th to 28th June 2021|
|First round of Seat Allotment||June 2021|
|Second Round of JIPMER Counselling 2021||24th July 2021|
|Commencement of Third Round of Counselling||21st August 2021|
|Final Counselling||26th September 2021|
|Admissions Closing date||30th September 2021|
Also, download JIPMER MBBS 2021 Admit Card
www.jipmer.edu.in – JIPMER Application Form MBBS
A National Level Entrance Exam is managed by Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research every year. Officials conduct this exam to offer admissions in various Medical Courses such as MBBS, MD/MS/MDS in JIPMER campuses. The Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Reseach, Puducherry & Karaikal campuses offers 200 MBBS seats. This Exam is organized for admission of candidates in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Courses. Students who have qualified in the Entrance exam will get admission in Institute of their interest. Applicants who wish to make their career in Medicine field must qualify in this JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam. Interested and eligible individuals can start applying online from 7th March 2021. Candidates must refer the following sections for complete information.
JIPMER Online application Form 2021 – JIPMER MBBS Application Fee 2021 Details
|Category Of the Candidate||JIPMER MBBS Application fee|
|General/P-UR||Rs.1200/- + Service charges|
|OBC/P-OBC||Rs.1200/- + Service charges|
|SC/ST&P-SC||Rs 1000/- + Service charges|
|NRI/OCI||Rs 2500/- + Service charges|
|PH &OPH||No Fee|
In order to proceed with the Application process, all the candidates should pay a certain amount towards Application Fee of JIPMER MBBS 2021. The Fee Structure is described above.
NOTE: Students should pay the requisite amount through Online mode only. The Various methods to pay the JIPMER Application form fee is Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
JIPMER MBBS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must belong to Indian Nationality.
- NRI & OCI candidates can also apply for this Exam.
- Students must attain 17 years of age at admission time, which means that they must be born before January 1, 2001. No relaxation in age is applicable in the case of Reserved Categories.
- Aspirants must have passed/appearing for Intermediate/Equivalent Exam with Chemistry, Physics, Biotechnology/Biology subjects.
- Candidates must have passed in all subjects individually and also secured a score of minimum 50% Marks in PCB (General Category) & 40% Marks (OBC/SC/ST/OPH (Reserved Categories).
- Physically Challenged People who belong to General Category must secure minimum 45% Marks in all the subjects mentioned above.
Applicants should fulfill the above Eligibility Criteria to fill JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2021. Candidates who do not satisfy will not be allowed to fill the JIPMER Application Form submission for MBBS 2021.
www.jipmer.edu.in – Steps to Fill JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2021
- Step1: Uploading Candidate’s details
- Step2: Uploading of Photograph & Signature
- Step3: Submission of JIPMER UG Application Form 2021
- Step4: Payment of Application Fee
- Step5: Print Application Form
Students can fill JIPMER Medical Application Form 2021 by having a look at the five simple steps.
Step 1: Uploading Candidate’s details
- In this step, candidates should enter their Personal details given below.
- Full Name
- Parents’ Name
- Mobile Number
- Residential Address
- You must also enter the details regarding Educational Qualification in the specified field.
- Next, students should select 3 Examination Centres of their choice.
- Cross check the details before submitting the filled details.
- In this step, candidates should upload their Photograph and Signature in prescribed size and format.
- The Photograph must indicate the Name of the candidate and date of taking the Photo.
- Uploading of the blurred or improper photo will lead to rejection.
Specifications of Photograph
- You must upload Colored Passport size Photograph with a light background, taken after 31st January 2021.
- Officials will reject Black and White or Polaroid photos.
- The size of the Photograph must be between 20 KB and 200 KB with a width of 30 mm x 45 mm.
- You should save the Photograph file as “Candidate Photograph.jpg”.
- The width of Signature must be 80 mm x 35 mm, which is taken with a Black ball point pen.
- Signature size should be between 20 KB and 200 KB.
- You must save the file with “Candidate Signature.jpg” name.
- After filling the required details, applicants must submit the JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2021.
- Click on “Preview” tab and check the details filled in the JIPMER MBBS Online Application Form 2021.
- Cross check all the particulars and perform the changes if any.
- Candidates will not be allowed to make any modifications once after the submission of Application of JIPMER 2021.
- We advise you to check Spellings & Other details.
- Finally, click on “I Agree” button.
- Applicants must pay the prescribed amount in Online mode (Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking).
- Candidates of General & OBC categories should pay Rs. 1,200/-, while SC/ST/OPH category candidates should pay Rs. 1,000/.
- Individuals must choose any of the three methods of Payment.
- Click on “Submit” button to proceed with Fee Payment.
- Take a print out of Payment Receipt for future use.
- After successful Payment of Application fee, a Final Application will display.
- We advise you take a hard copy of the Computer generated Receipt.
- The Complete details furnished by the candidate will exist in JIPMER Application Form MBBS 2021.
How to Apply for JIPMER Entrance Exam 2021 Application
- First of all, visit the Official site of JIPMER, i.e., www.jipmer.edu.in.
- Click on the Appropriate link.
- Fill the JIPMER MBBS Application Form with required details.
- Click on Submit Option.
- Upload Photograph & Signature in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the requisite Application Fee.
- Print a copy of Application Form of JIPMER Medical Entrance Exam 2021 for further reference.
Candidates can visit our site, entranceexams.io regularly for more updates regarding JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2021.