JIPMER PG 2020 Counselling Dates out. Hence, all the qualified aspirants who are appearing for July Session must check the following sections. We are giving the details regarding JIPMER PG Counselling Schedule, Procedure, Fee, Seat Allotment, etc. in the below post.
JIPMER PG 2020 Counselling
JIPMER Puducherry has released the Counselling Schedule for Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. They will conduct the JIPMER PG 2020 Counselling on 12th June 2020 at the University campus. They will hold the Counselling for the July session in three rounds. The Counselling is conducted in order to offer admissions to postgraduate MD/MS Programme in JIPMER, Puducherry. The Officials will conduct JIPMER PG MD MS 2020 Counselling via offline mode for various stages including Seat Allotment, Document Verification, and fee payment. Candidates who are appearing for JIPMER PG 2020 Counselling for the July session can check the below post for complete details.
<Get JIPMER PG Score Card 2020 here>
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry supervises JIPMER Post Graduate Exam. This Exam is conducted in order to admit suitable candidates to Doctor of Medicine & Doctor of Surgery Courses. Candidates must note that JIPMER PG MD/MS 2020 will roll out admissions to 102 seats in MD and MS Programmes. Out of these 92 seats are reserved for Students of India, while remaining ten seats are reserved for Foreign Nationals and Sponsored individuals. The Post Graduate Entrance Exam is conducted twice a year in January and July session. This year, Officials will conduct JIPMER PG 2020 on 12th June 2020 for admissions in July session.
JIPMER PG 2020 Counselling Schedule
|S No.||Events||Tentative Dates|
|1.||Starting Date of First Counselling||12th June 2020|
|2.||Starting date of Second Counselling||5th July 2020|
|3.||Third and Open Round Counselling Starting date||31st July 2020|
|4.||Admission Formalities||22nd June 2020|
|5.||Issuance of Admission Letter & Hostel Accommodation Letter||29th June 2020|
|6.||Begin of Course||1st July 2020|
|7.||Close of Admission||31st August 2020|
JIPMER PG 2020 Counselling Dates
|Exam Conducting Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry|
|Name of the Test||JIPMER PG 2020|
|Availability of JIPMER PG 2020 Application form||28th February 2020|
|Last date for submitting JIPMER Application form 2020||1st April 2020|
|Date of JIPMER PG 2020 Admit Card download||29th April 2020|
|JIPMER PG 2020 Exam Date||18th May 2020|
|Publication of JIPMER PG 2020 Result or Merit list||31st May 2020|
|Commencement of JIPMER PG Counselling 2020||12th June 2020|
List of documents required for JIPMER PG 2020 Counselling
- JIPMER 2020 Rank Card
- JIPMER Admit Card 2020
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Certificate of Residence issued by the Revenue Authority, not below Tahsildar Rank
- Migration Certificate from the last attended Institute
- Overseas Citizen of India Registration Proof if applicable
- 10th Class Mark list & Certificate
- Intermediate Marks sheet & Certificate
- Original Fee Receipt issued by the college for admission
- Character or Conduct Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the last studied Institute
- Medical Certificate in case of Orthopaedically Challenged Candidates
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Attested copies of all certificates
- Four recent Passport size Photographs
Candidates must note that they must produce all the Original documents listed above along with Photocopies while attending for JIPMER PG Counselling 2020.
JIPMER PG Tuition Fee / Admission Fee
|S No.||Description||Tuition Fee in Rs.|
|1.||Academic Fee (Annual)||2,200/-|
|2.||Admission Fee (One Time)||3,000/-|
|3.||Learning Resource Fee (One Time)||9,000/-|
|S No.||Description||Tuition Fee in Rs.|
|1.||Hostel Caution Deposit||1,000/-|
|3.||Establishment Charges (Annual)||5,000/-|
JIPMER PG 2020 Counselling Procedure
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research PG First Round of Counselling 2020:
Step 1: Biometric Verification
- Officials will take Biometric fingerprint from the students.
- So, candidates must be present physically for Counselling Process.
- If any candidate is absent for Counselling Process, authorities will not consider them for admission.
- Candidates who miss the First round of Counselling will not be allowed to appear for Second Round.
Step 2: Verification of Documents
- Students must produce valid documents after successful completion of Biometric Verification.
- You should submit the documents when you are asked to do so.
Step 3: Allotment of Seats and Payment of Fees
- Officials will allot seats to candidates after the completion of Biometric & Certificate Verification.
- After accepting the seat, applicants must pay required Tuition Fee / Admission Fee, Academic Fee, Learning Resource Fee.
- Candidates can pay in either Online or Offline mode.
Step 4: Medical Examination
- All the shortlisted candidates will undergo Medical Examination which is constituted by the Medical Board.
- Students must report to the Academic Section, III Floor, Academic Centre on the day of Counselling carrying required documents.
Second Round of Counselling:
- Officials will conduct the Second Counselling if there are vacant seats.
- Candidates who are present for First Round of Counselling but did not get the seat and those who are not satisfied with the allotted seat are eligible to appear for Second Counselling.
- The Process for the Second round will be same as that of First round of Counselling.
Third Round of Counselling:
- If any more seats are still leftover for Postgraduate Courses, Officials will organize the final or open round of Counselling.
- Candidates who include in Merit list can attend for the 3rd round of Counselling irrespective of their attendance in Previous rounds.
- Counselling Process for the third round is similar to that of first of second round of Counselling.
We have explained the Counselling Process for JIPMER 2020 in detail.
You can visit All India Entrance Exams for more information on JIPMER PG 2020 Counselling. You can also watch the video for a better idea.
Official site: jipmer.edu.in