- 1 JKCET 2020 Counselling Dates
- 1.1 www.jakbopee.org 2020 Counselling
- 1.2 JKCET 2020 Counselling Dates – Important Dates
- 1.3 JKCET Counselling Process 2020
- 1.4 Certificates Required for JKCET 2020 Counselling
- 1.5 JKCET Counselling Fee Details 2020 – Processing Fee
- 1.6 JKCET 2020 Counselling Centres/Helpline Centres
- 1.7 JKCET Counselling Procedure 2020
JKCET 2020 Counselling Schedule released. All the aspirants who have qualified in JKCET Exam must check the details about JKCET Counselling 2020 in the following sections. Some of the details include JKCET Counselling dates 2020, JK CET Counselling Process 2020, JKCET Counselling Fee, etc.
JKCET 2020 Counselling Dates
Counselling is an important aspect of the process of selection which affords the aspirant an opportunity to select their choices/ preference. JKCET Counselling 2020 is announced by the JAKBOPEE. Most of the candidates will be waiting for the release of JKCET Counselling Schedule 2020. JKCET Counselling 2020 is held in Offline mode only. First of all, the aspirants of JKCET Exam must report at the JKCET Helpline Centres allocated to them, carrying all the documents required. Candidates must make an assessment of all the streams or courses which they are likely to get before performing options. All the aspirants must ensure that they carry the receipt of Rs.1000/- paid at the JAKBOPEE Office through POS Machine. The fee will be refunded in the case where the candidate is unable to get admission due to some unavoidable situations beyond their control.
www.jakbopee.org 2020 Counselling
The JKCET 2020 Counselling Process has been started from May 2020 for Second Round. This counselling is organized through Offline Mode Only. Please follow the below tabular form and get the counselling dates.
|Dated||From Rank||To Rank|
Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test is conducted by JAKBOPEE (Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Exams). Jammu & Kashmir CET Exam is a State Level Exam. The main objective behind conduction of JKCET 2020 Exam is to provide admissions into Various disciplines. JKCET is held to provide admissions into Engineering & Architecture Programmes/Disciplines. These programmes will be offered by different institutions situated in Jammu & Kashmir State. JKCET Notification 2020 will release in the month of February 2020. The date of JKCET Exam 2020 is on 28th April 2020. JAKBOPEE will start JKCET Counselling 2020 in May 2020. You can refer the below sections for more details about JKCET 2020 Counselling. Log on to All India Entrance Exams for further details.
JKCET 2020 Counselling Dates – Important Dates
|Exam Conducting Body||JAKBOPEE (Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations)|
|Exam Name||JKCET 2020|
|Starting date of JKCET Application form 2020||1st February 2020|
|Last date for JKCET 2020 Application form||27th March 2020|
|Availability of JKCET Admit Card 2020||17th April 2020|
|Date of JKCET Exam 2020||28th April 2020|
|JKCET Result 2020||17th May 2020|
|Date of JKCET Counselling 2020||27th May 2020|
JKCET Counselling Process 2020
Candidates who are attending for JKCET Counselling should undergo the following steps of Counselling. The steps of JKCET 2020 Counselling are as below.
- Report at the allocated JKCET Counselling Centers.
- Select the college and course as per your choice.
- Pay the JKCET Counselling Fee.
- Officials will perform JKCET Seat Allotment 2020.
Certificates Required for JKCET 2020 Counselling
Candidates must produce all the necessary documents mentioned below while appearing for JKCET Counselling 2020.
- JKCET 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- JKCET Rank Card 2020/Score Card.
- SSC Mark List and Certificate or equivalent(As a proof of Date of Birth).
- Intermediate Marks memo and Certificate or equivalent.
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Category or Caste Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate if applicable.
- Necessary Documents for claiming reservation(As per the prescribed proforma).
- Payment Receipt at POS Terminals in BOPEE Office.
- PWD Certificate if applicable.
- Bank Draft.
- Attested copies of all Certificates.
- Passport size Photographs.
JKCET Counselling Fee Details 2020 – Processing Fee
- Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to attend JKCET Counselling Process 2020 must pay the JK CET Counseling fee, as per the rules of JAKBOPEE.
- Candidates must pay an amount of Rs. 1000/- as a Counselling fee.
- The amount paid is non-refundable.
- You can pay JKCET 2020 Counselling fee at the POS Terminal which is available at BOPEE Office, Srinagar, Jammu.
- Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test Counselling fee 2020 can be paid either through ATM Card or Credit Card or Debit Card.
JKCET 2020 Counselling Centres/Helpline Centres
All the candidates must attend for JKCET Counselling 2020 at the Helpline Centres prescribed by the Exam Conducting Board, across Jammu & Kashmir State. JAKBOPEE will announce JKCET Helpline Centres as soon as the JKCET Counselling Dates are announced. Stay updated on our website for JKCET Counselling Venues 2020, as we will update the same.
JKCET Counselling Procedure 2020
We are providing the detailed Jammu & Kashmir CET Counselling Process 2020 below. You can refer below for information about JKCET Counselling 2020.
- Based on the merit list, the selection of qualified candidates is strictly recommended.
- So, Candidates must clearly specify the options of courses/colleges in the JKCET counselling form 2020 according to their preference.
- The officials will refund JKCET Counselling fee, but not late fee if any candidate decides to withdraw his/her JKCET 2020 counselling form. It is possible for a candidate to withdraw in JKCET Counselling, only in the 1st round of Counselling.
- Candidates must appear individually in the JKCET 2020 counselling process. If they didn’t appear personally at the time of counselling for some unavoidable reasons, they should send the representative along with all the original certificates.
- If both the candidate and his/her representative fail to appear in the JKCET counselling process on the given date & time, Candidates can attend for Second Round of Counselling. Candidate should pay Rs. 1750/- in such case.
- If candidates & their representative fail to appear in the second round of counselling, their seat will be allotted to another candidate on the based on the merit list.
- Hence, within a given timeframe, candidates should join the programmes after allotment of course and college. Officials will cancel the seat if the candidates do not join the programme.
- In some situations, if the candidate is included in the waiting list & allocation of the seat is not performed, then the counselling fee of Rs 1000 or Rs 1750 will be refunded.
- Authorities will prepare waiting list If the number of candidates appearing is more than the number of available seats.
Visit our page regularly for more updates on JKCET 2020 Counselling.
Official Website: www.jakbopee.org