The JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 Download link is activated. The Jammu Kashmir PSC Medical Officer Admit Card Download mode is Online Only. The JKPSC Board will not send any hard copy document of JKPSC MO Admit Card 2017 by Post/E-mail. The Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission will publish the J&K PSC Medical Officer Exam Admit Card at jkpsc.nic.in.
JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card released.
JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 – www.jkpsc.nic.in Hall Ticket
Candidates can download JKPSC Hall Ticket after released by administration of JKPSC Medical Department. To download JKPSC MO Admit Card 2017, the Application Number and Password details are necessary. Those features will generate at the time of Online application form filling. Enter the Application Number and Password details in Login Page Carefully to download JKPSC Admit Card 2017 – 18. After Downloading the Hall Ticket for Medical Officer 2017 Exam observe your details and read the instructions printed on JKPSC Hall Ticket thoroughly. J & K PSC MO Exam is going to conduct may be in January or February 2018.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Board has released the JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification. To take Written Examination for Medical Officer Exam, JK PSC MO Admit Card is a Mandatory Document. The Examiner verify the Candidates in the Examination Hall through this JKPSC Call Letter for Medical Officer (MO) Exam 2017 – 18. Because brief details of the Candidate like Name, Gender, Category, Photograph and signature are printed on the www jkpsc nic in Admit Card. So the Candidates don’t forget to carry this valuable document (JKPSC MO Hall Ticket) before going to Examination Centre. The Download link is available in below section.
If you don’t want to miss a single Government Job Notifications, visit entranceexams.io page regularly.
JKPSC 66 Medical Officer Posts Recruitment Call Letter – Details
|JKPSC Hall Ticket for MO Exam 2017|
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (MO)|
|Number of Vacancies||66|
|Category Name||Admit Card|
|Hall Ticket Status||Released|
|Call Letter Available Mode||Online|
|Selection Scheme||Written Test, Oral Test & Interview|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in J & K State|
JKPSC Admit Card 2017 Download Procedure
A Step by Step Download Procedure for J & K PSC Medical Officer Exam Admit Card is listed below. Candidates follow the Steps or a direct link to download JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card is also provide in below Sections.
Required details to Download JK PSC Medical Officer Admit Card
- Application Number or Registration Number or Roll Number.
- Date of Birth or Password.
What are the steps required to Download JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017?
- First of all, Candidates visit the Site www.jkpsc.in.
- The Home Page of Jammu and Kashmir PSC will open.
- Then, Select Appropriate Link for JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card Download.
- A new Tab will open.
- Now, Type your Application Number or Registration Number and Password.
- Then, Click on Login Button or Submit Button.
- The Admit Card for PSC Jammu & Kashmir Medical Officer Exam will appear on the new window.
- Next, Download JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 – 18.
- Finally, Take a Printout Copy of JKPSC Hall Ticket for MO Exam 2017.
- Keep safe this JK PSC MO Admit Card for future use.
Recently released Hall Tickets
Verify the Details After Downloading the www.jkpsc.nic.in Admit Card?
- Candidates need to check the details printed on the JKPSC MO Admit Card 2017 are yours are not.
- The Name, Photograph and Signature on the JKPSC Medical Officer Exam 2017 Admit Card should be yours.
- The data present on the JKPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket should be clear to visible.
Particulars Present on the JKPSC Medical Officer Call Letter
- Name of the Examination
- Exam Date
- Reporting Time
- Candidate’s Name
- Application Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Venue Details
Carry Documents while going to appear for the JKPSC Medical Officer Exam
- JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017.
- Orginal Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/Voter ID/Driving Licence/Any Identity Issued by Government Organization with Gazetted Signature).
Selection Procedure for Jammu and Kashmir PSC Medical Officer Exam
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
Based on the performance in Written Test the JKPSC Board will issue a Merit List and Aspirants who are on the Merit List will get a selection for Oral Test. After the completion of Oral Test, the Board will conduct the Interview Round.
If you didn’t receive the Call Letter for JKPSC MO Examination at online due to a technical error, then report to the authority of JKPSC Health and Medical Education Department at www.jkpsc.nic.in. Hence, your problem almost solved.