Updated JKPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2017 is updated. The postulates who are going to appear for the written test can check the detailed Jammu & Kashmir PSC Medical officer Syllabus 2017 Pdf on this at free of cost. We have also provided the JKPSC MO Exam Pattern for reference. The candidates can also refer JKPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern and Syllabus @ http://www.jkpsc.nic.in.
Download JKPSC Medical Officer Syllabus pdf 2017-18
Guys!!! Here is the good news for all the candidates who are waiting for the Jammu and Kashmir Government Jobs. Now that the notification is released for the post of Medical Officer and everyone will be in search of JKPSC Syllabus 2017. For the sake of the candidates, we provide the detailed syllabus for JKPSC Medical Officer Exam 2017. The JKPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2017 Pdf can be downloaded from the direct links given below.
Along with the PSC Jammu and Kashmir Medical Officer Exam Syllabus, Previous papers are also essential. Jammu & Kashmir Medical Officer Syllabus 2017 is useful for the candidate to prepare the limited number of topics. JKPSC Medical Officer Exam Syllabus also saves the time of the candidate for the exam preparation. The candidates who haven’t yet started their preparation for the exam can begin now by referring the syllabus given below.
Overview of JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment
JK PSC Medical Officer 2017 Syllabus @ jkpsc.nic.in
|Name of the Organisation||Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (Ayurveda & Homeopathy)|
|No of Vacancies||66|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Job Loacation||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Mode of application||Online/ Bank Challan|
|Last Date of application||15/12/2017|
JK PSC MO Recruitment Syllabus 2017
JKPSC MO Syllabus 2017 gives the candidates confidence, and it also helps them in boosting their preparation for the exam. The JKPSC recruitment for the post of Medical Officer( Homeopathy & Ayurveda) is released with the vacancies of 66 posts. The interested candidates can utilise the chance of working with JKPSC. Jammu Kashmir PSC Board is recruiting the candidates based on the Computer-Based Test and also Skill Test. The Computer-Based Test consists of various subjects in it. The Candidates must practise those subjects and concepts to crack the exam. The Syllabus for JKPSC Medical Officer Exam 2017 consists of General Surgery Including Orthopaedics, Medicine, Obstetrics And Gynaecology, Pediatrics, Preventive and Social Medicine, Forensic Medicine & Texicology, Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, ENT and Ophthalmology. The detailed JKPSC medical officer syllabus is given in below sections.
JKPSC MO Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017-18 | jkpsc.nic.in Medical Officer Syllabus
The JKPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern is useful for the candidates to know the timings of the exam, total number of questions, total number of marks, name of the subjects which will help the candidates for the further preparation. The Jammu & Kashmir MO Exam Pattern consists of written test followed by the skill test and Personal Interview. For the detailed Exam pattern of Jammu & Kashmir Medical Officer Exam Pattern check below.
|S. No||Type of the Exam||Total no of Questions||Total No of Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||Written Test||200||200||3 hours|
The Exam Pattern along with the number of marks for each subject will be updated on our site as soon as the official notification is released.
Jammu Kashmir PSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2017
The concepts for the Written test of JKPSC are as follows. We have provided the detailed concepts of JKPSC MO Exam Syllabus 2017 for the convenience of the candidates.
JKPSC Medical Officer Syllabus – General Surgery Including Orthopaedics
- Arterial disorders and venous disorders, Lymphatics Thyroid.
- Fluid and electrolytes.
- Nutritional Support.
- Sterilization, methods and precautions.
- Skin diseases and Plastic surgery. Burns.
- Wound infection, special infections, AIDs.
- Accident and emergency Surgery.
- Cleft lip and palate.
- Disorders of the salivary gland.
- Wound healing.
- Parathyroid and Adrenal glands.
- Thorax – Injuries and diseases of Lung, Diaphragm.
- Intestinal obstruction.
- Gallbladder and Bile ducts.
- Peritoneum, Omentum, Mesentery and Retroperitoneal spaces.
- Anus and Anal Canal.
- Small and large intestine.
- Metabolic and Non-infection disorders of bones and joints.
- Infection of Joints, Pyogenic, Tuberculosis.
- Tumors of Bone, Benign and Malignant.
Latest JKPSC MO syllabus 2017 – Medicine
- Cardinal manifestations and presentation of diseases.
- Environment and occupational hazards.
- Nutritional diseases.
- Diseases of Immune system, connective tissue and joints.
- Disease of Cardio Vascular system.
- Diseases of Respiratory system.
- Diseases of Kidney and Urinary tract.
- Infectious Diseases.
- Endocrinology & Metabolism.
- .Diseases of the Gastro-Intestinal system.
- Neurologic disorders.
PSC Jammu and Kashmir Medical Officer Exam Syllabus – Obstetrics And Gynaecology
- Introduction to Obstetrics.
- Rh factor Pathology Rh testing and management of pregnancy and newborn.
- Anatomical and physiological changes during pregnancy.
- Antepartum, foetal surveillance in high risk pregnancies.
- Injuries to Genital Tract.
- Puerperal infection.
- Development of Urogenital Tract.
- Sex differentiation, asexuality & Intersexuality.
- Ectopic pregnancy.
- Physiology of Menstruation, ovulation and Normal Contro.
- Normal Labour.
- Diagnosis of pregnancy.
- Abnormal position and presentations.
- Trophoblastic tumours.
- Obstetrical Palsy.
- Abnormal uterine bleeding.
- Development of human placenta & embryo, anomalies of placenta and coord.
- Surgical Gynecological conditions during pregnancy.
- Obstetrical procedure.
- Role of USG and Radiology in Obstetrics.
- Endometriosis and Adenornysis.
- Benign conditions and benign tumours.
- Infections of Genital Tract.
- Prolonged labour.
- Multiple pregnancies.
- Formation of liquor amni and its circulation.
- Social Obstetrics.
- Anemia in pregnancy.
- Jaundice in pregnancy.
- Postpartum Collapse.
- Genital prolapse Retroversion.
- Preterm Labour.
- Skin diseases in pregnancy.
- Anatomy of Uro Genital Tract.
- Methods of Obsterical and Pelvic examination and special investigations.
- Antenatal care including use of drugs during pregnancy.
- Heart diseases in pregnancy.
- Diabetes, prediabetic state, glycoosuria in pregnancy
- Respiratory diseases in pregnancy.
- Psychiatric disorders in pregnancy and puerperium
- Urinary Tract Infection in pregnancy including Asymptomatic bacteriuria, chronic renal infection in pregnancy, renal failure in pregnancy.
- Hypertensive disorders in pregnancy.
- Intrauterine growth retardationIntrauterine death.
- Recurrent pregnancy – wastages
- Special cases
- Abnormal Uterine action
- Normal Pelvis and foetal skull
- Contracted Pelvis, CPD, Pelvic assessment Obstructed Labour
- Injury of the Urinary System
- Normal Puerperium
- Anatomy of Uro Genital Tract
- Gynaecological History taking, examination and investigation.
- Amenorrhoea causes, Diagnosis and Management.
- Infertility Male and Female causes, Diagnosis with investigation &management with newer modalities
- Dysmenorrhoea Urinary Incontinence
- Rectal incontinence
- Chronic Vulval Dystrophies
- Ovarian Tumors
- Genital Cancers
- Role of USG & Radiology in Gynae
- Preoperative & postoperative management and complications of major Gynae surgery. Gynaecological surgery
- MTP 1st and 2nd Trimester.
- Contraceptions including Voluntary surgical contraception.
- Tumors of Uterus
- APH-placenta Previa accidental haemorrhage and extra-placental causes hypofibrinogenemia, diagnosis and management, DUC anuria.
JKPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2017 pdf – Pediatrics
- Basic sciences as applied to paediatrics
- Adolescence .
- Clinical biostatistics.
- Neonatology including antenatal paediatrics.
- Growth and development.
- Nutritional requirements and nutritional disorders.
- Infectious disease, including parasitic infestations.
- Community paediatrics, including National Programmes
- Systemic diseases.
- G.I, CNS, Infections- Respiratory, Genito-Urinary, Hematopoietic infections in neonates, infants, children &adolescents.
www.jkpsc.nic.in Syllabus – Preventive and Social Medicine
- History of Preventive and Social Medicine.
- Environment & Health.
- International Health.
- Nutrition and Health.
- Immunity and Immunization.
- Concepts of Health and Diseases.
- Genetics and Health.
- Epidemiology of communicable and non-communicable diseases.
- Demography and Family Planning.
- Maternal and Child Health.
- Social Science and Health.
- Public Health Administration.
- Eradication & National Control Programmes relevant to specific diseases.
- Occupational Health.
- Primary Health care-Principles, components and levels of practice in the healthcare infrastructure. Health Education.
- Health Information systems for the routine & vital health statistics.
JKPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2017 – Forensic Medicine & Texicology
- Procedure for conducting Medicolegal Post-mortem.
- An autopsy of Foctus.
- To calculate the time since the death on post-mortem.
- Forensic Science Laboratory.
- Essential requirements for conduct of Medicolegal Post-mortem.
- Medicolegal Examination of Intoxicated person.
- Exhumation & Post-mortem.
- Medicolegal duties of Doctor in Poisoned Patients.
- Duties of an R.M.P.
- The procedure of recording Evidence.
- Forensic psychiatryRecording of Firearm injuries.
- Medicolegal examination of Sodomy.
- Technique of Viscera Preservation on post-mortem examination.
- Examination of accused of Rape.
- Deliriant poisons.
- Firearm & bomb blast injury.
- Medicolegal examination of injured personPost-Mortem in case of Hanging and strangulation Age Certification.
- Medical Jurisprudence.
Updated Jammu &Kashmirr PSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2017 – Anatomy
- Annual pancreas.
- Difference between thick and thin Skin.
- Abdominal quadrants.
- Cartilages of the larynx.
- Difference between male and female pelvis.
- Names of Cranial Nerves.
- Triangles of the neck & contents of the anterior triangle.
- Paranasal sinuses with applied anatomy.
- Vermiform appendix-Positions of an appendix.
- Layers of Scalp.
- Pharyngeal arches.
- History of cardiac muscles.
- Cardiovascular system and lymphatic system-Blood supply of heart +lymphatic drainage of heart.
- Thoracic outlet syndrome.
Jammu & Kashmir Medical Officer Syllabus 2017 – Physiology
- Nerve Muscles
- Excitation-Contraction coupling.
- Neuromuscular transmission.
- Muscle proteins(Biochemistry).
- Respiratory System
- Mechanics of respiration-I.
- Mechanics of respiration-II.
- Cardiovascular System
- Special features of circulation in skeletal muscles and skin.
- Cardiovascular reflexes.
- Exercise physiology.
- Gastrointestinal System
- Introduction of G.I. Physiology: General organization of G.I. tract.
- Pathophysiology of diarrheal disease.
- Diet during infancy and childhood.
- Diet during pregnancy and lactation.
- Environmental Physiology
- Man in the cold environment.
- Man in the hot environment.
- Introduction to the reproductive system.
- Renal Tubular function-I.
- Renal tubular function-II.
- Physiology of taste.
- Physiology of pain.
- Functional anatomy of the eye.
- Brain stem reflexes, stretch reflexes and tendon reflexes.
- Basal ganglia.
- Functional anatomy of the ear: impedance matching h. Auditory Pathway.
JKPSC Syllabus 2017 – Biochemistry
- Biochemical basis of Hormone action
Communication among cells and tissues, Molecular mechanism of action of Steroid hormones, hormones of the pancreas, thyroid and parathyroid, Signal transduction, G-Proteins coupled receptors and second messengers, Role of leptins and adipocytokines.
- Molecular Biology-its role in Clinical Biochemistry
Structure, biochemical role of DNA and RNA, Genomes, Basic concepts of DNA & RNA
metabolism Replication, Transcription and Translation-importance of their inhibitors,
Recombinant DNA technology and polymerase chain reaction-their role in medicine, Gene therapy, Genomics and Bioinformatics, their relevance to medicine.
- Clinical Biochemistry
Organ function tests: Liver function tests, Kidney function tests, Thyroid function tests, Adrenal and Pancreatic function tests, Tumor markers and growth factors, Biochemical changes in pregnancy and lactation, Water and electrolytes balance and imbalance, Acid-base balance and disorders. Total Quality Management of Laboratories, Internal quality control, External quality control, Accreditation of laboratories.
jkpsc.nic.in Syllabus – Microbiology
- System Bacteriology
- Gram Negative bacteria.
- Gram-positive bacteria.
- DNA/RNA viruses.
- Herpes viruses.
- General Bacteriology
- Antimicrobial sensitivity.
- Bacterial genetics.
- Culture media.
- Innate and Adaptive immune responses.
JKPSC Medical Officer syllabus – Pharmacology
- General Pharmacology.
- Autonomic nervous system.
- Cardiovascular system.
- Central Nervous.
- Antibiotics and chemotherapy.
Jammu- Kashmir Exam Syllabus – ENT
- Complications of Otitis media.
- Otosclerosis and tympanoplasty.
- Neurological affections of the larynx.
- Acoustic neuroma (tumours of the ear).
- Diseases and tumours of the thyroid.
- Hoarseness and tumours.
- ENT manifestation of AIDS.
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 Syllabus – Ophthalmology
- Corneal ulcer.
- Lasik laser.
- Senile cataract.
- Subluxated lens.
- Multifocal IOL.
- Diabetic Retinopathy.
- Macular hole.
- Retinal detachment.
- Optic nerve
- Optic atrophy.
- Dilated pupil.
- Radiation Protection and hazards.
- Ultrasonography and Doppler.
- Basics of PET & SPECT.
- Radiological investigations like IVP, HSG, Barium studies.
- Contrast media and their adverse reactions and their management.
- Basics of x-ray, ultrasound, CT and MRI.
- Clinical indications/contraindications of CT, MRI and PET.
Here we provided all the information regarding JKPSC Medical officer syllabus 2017-18. Hence the candidates can directly check the download links for easy preparation. Moreover, you can get the information about other details like Previous Papers, Notifications also Admit Cards etc at out site www.entranceexams.iowww.entranceexams.io.
Check official site @ www.jkpsc.nic.in