- 1 JKSSB Recruitment 2017 – 234 Clerk, Jr Assistant & others
- 1.1 Jammu & Kashmir SSB Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria of jkssb.nic.in Jr Assistant Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 135 JKSSB Jobs 2017 – JA, Laboratory Assistant, Steno
- 1.4 JKSSB Recruitment 2017 – www. jkssb.nic.in Junior Assistant Notification
- 1.5 JKSSB Vacancy 2017 Postwise Details
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria of JKSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2017
- 1.7 Other Details of JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Notification 2017
- 1.8 Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board Application Form 2017
JKSSB Recruitment 2017: The Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board released the JKSSB New Notification 2017 to fill up 234 Vacancies. Job seekers can apply to these JKSSB Jobs 2017 should complete their online registrations from 17th November 2017 to 11th December 2017 in online mode @ jkssb.nic.in. Have a glance at this page for more information regarding the JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2017.
JKSSB Recruitment 2017 – 234 Clerk, Jr Assistant & others
Here is a latest Employment News update from Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board. JKSSB Recruitment 2017 Notification released for 234 posts on 17th November 2017. This Latest Jammu Kashmir SSB Notification 2017 was released with the Advt. no. 03/2017/01 for filling the vacancies of Assistant Storekeeper cum Clerk, Jr. Assistant, Jr Laboratory Assistant, Information Assistant, and various other posts in both Jammu cadre and Kashmir cadre. So, to fill these vacancies, the officials will conduct written test and interview for shortlisting the applicants. Aspirants looking for Government Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir must utilize this opportunity.
Interested people can apply in online mode for this JKSSB Clerk Recruitment 2017 from 17/11/2017. The officials have mentioned in the official notification that 11th December 2017 is the last date to apply online for 234 JKSSB Jobs. So, I advise you to apply before the deadline. Go through the entire article to know more details about SSB J&K Recruitment 2017.
Jammu & Kashmir SSB Recruitment 2017
|Name of Post||Assistant Storekeeper cum Clerk, Jr Assistant, Assistant Operator & others|
|No. of vacancies||234|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|JKSSB Official Notification release date||17th November 2017|
|Starting date to apply online for JKSSB Vacancy||17th November 2017|
|Final date to submit online application||11th December 2017|
Eligibility Criteria of jkssb.nic.in Jr Assistant Recruitment 2017
- General: 18-40 years.
- SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC : 18-43 years.
- Physically Challenged: 18-42 years.
- Ex-Servicemen: 18-48 years.
- Government Service/ Contractual employees: 18-40 years.
- Assistant Storekeeper cum Clerk: Aspirants must have passed Graduation or Post Graduation in the relevant field from any recognized University.
- Junior Assistant: Individuals must have done Graduation with a knowledge of typewriting (not less than 35 words speed per minute). Also, one must hold a certificate in Computer course for a duration of six months.
- Jr Laboratory Assistant: A Science Graduate from a recognized University are only eligible to apply for JKSSB Jr Laboratory Assistant posts. Preference will be given to those having at least PG Diploma in Professional Lab Courses in Chemistry/ Other Sciences.
- To know qualification details of other posts, refer the official notification attached below.
J&K Service Selection Board Notification 2017 – Latest JKSSB Job Openings
Aspirants need to pay some amount of fee to participate in this JKSSB Recruitment 2017. So, all the interested candidates should pay Rs. 350/- by Online payment gateway or using Challan or CSC connect.
The pay scale for JK SSB Recruitment 2017 varies for each post. But the authorities will pay the best salary in the industry to all the selected candidates.
How to Apply for SSBJK Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, visit the official website i.e., www.jkssb.nic.in.
- Click on the JKSSB Notification 2017 Online Application link.
- Check your eligibility for a specific post by clicking on the Post Name.
- Now enter your User Name and password and click on Login button.
- If you are a new user then click o the New user button and complete the registration process.
- Then, select Apply option which will be redirected to a new window.
- Fill the necessary details in the specified fields.
- Upload your Signature and Photograph.
- Pay the fee by online mode or CSC connect or e-challan at any J&K Bank.
- Submit the application form. (You will not correct the details after submission of application form).
- Take a printout of the JKSSB Application form for future use.
135 JKSSB Jobs 2017 – JA, Laboratory Assistant, Steno
The Good Time has arrived for the Unemployment Candidates. The Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board has published the Latest JKSSB Notification 2017 at jkssb.nic.in. As per this recruitment advertisement, the board needs 135 talented candidates for the JA, Stenographer, Laboratory Assistant, and other Posts. So, aspirants who are looking for the Govt Jobs in J&K can utilize this opportunity for getting settled in a good position. To apply for the JKSSB Vacancy 2017, you must satisfy the eligibility rules as per the Board. Go to below sections for checking your eligibility.
Contenders who completed Graduation are eligible for the JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2017. Aspirants having a minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 48 years can apply for these jobs. And, individuals who are eligible for more than one posts can apply separately for each post. You can apply to the Jammu Kashmir SSB Vacancies 2017 directly by visiting the JKSSB Official site. Check the JKSSB Notification 2017 thoroughly for more information such as Age Limit, Pay Scale, Educational Qualification, etc.
JKSSB Recruitment 2017 – www. jkssb.nic.in Junior Assistant Notification
|Details of JKSSB 2017 Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Board||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Job Designation||Junior Assistant, Steno, Laboratory Assistant, and other Posts|
|No. of Available Posts||135 Vacancies|
|Category||JK Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date of Online Application||22nd July 2017|
|Last date to submit online application||23rd August 2017|
|Selection Process||Physical Test, Written Test, and Interview|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Official Web Portal||jkssb.nic.in|
JKSSB Vacancy 2017 Postwise Details
State Cadre Posts – 40 Posts
- Greaser / Washer – 03.
- Driver Grade II – 06.
- Jr stenographers – 21.
- Jr Scale Stenographer – 01.
- Assistant Cine Cameraman – 02.
- Hindi Computer Operator – 01.
- Jr Assistant – 03.
- Steno typist – 02.
- Assistant Recordist cum Projectionist – 01.
Divisional Cadre Jammu – 10 Posts
- Information Assistant – 06.
- Steno Typist – 03.
- Jr Assistant – 01.
Divisional Cadre Srinagar – 26
- Information Assistant – 01.
- Steno Typist – 04.
- Jr Laboratory Assistant – 13.
- Plumber II – 01.
- Carpenter II – 02.
- Extension Educator – 03.
- Jr Culture Assistant – 02.
District Cadre Posts – 85
- Anantnag – 14 Posts.
- Bandipora – 06 Posts.
- Baramulla – 07 Posts.
- Budgam – 03 Posts.
- Ganderbal – 03 Posts.
- Jammu – 10 Posts.
- Kathua – 01 Post.
- Kulgam – 04 Posts.
- Kupwara – 05 Posts.
- Rajouri – 03 Posts.
- Samba – 03 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria of JKSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2017
To apply for the JKSSB Jobs 2017, an aspirant must satisfy the Educational Qualification and Age Limit conditions as per the rules of Jammu & Kashmir Selection Service board.
- Individuals who passed the 10th class, Matriculation with ITI or NTT, Graduation, PG Diploma in Journalism, Degree can apply for the JKSSB Vacancies 2017.
- And, aspirants who want to apply for the Stenographer Posts must additionally have computer certificate.
Age Limitation for J&K Service Selection Board Jobs 2017
As on 01.01.2017, the aspirants must have
- Minimum Age of 18 Years and
- Maximum Age of
(a) 40 years for Open Merit individuals.
(b) 43 years for SC, ST, RBA, ALC, OSC candidates.
(c) 42 years for Physically Challenged candidates.
(d) 48 years for Ex-Ser aspirants.
(e) 40 years for the Government Service, Contractual employees.
Other Details of JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Notification 2017
The Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board will select the applied individuals by conducting the following rounds.
- Physical Test.
- Written Test.
Pay Scale for J&K SSB Jobs 2017
Contenders who got selected in the JKSSB Recruitment 2017 process will obtain a huge package with other allowances as per the Board Norms.
An application fee of Rs. 350/- will be paid by e-challan at any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
www.jkssb.nic.in Junior Assistant Important Dates
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting date to apply online||22nd July 2017|
|Last date to apply online||23rd August 2017|
|Last date for submission of application fee||24th August 2017|
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board Application Form 2017
Applicants who are willing to apply for the JKSSB Recruitment 2017 must complete online registrations before 23rd August 2017. After this date, the board will not receive any applications. You can apply online to the J&K Service Selection Board Jobs 2017 from the below provided link.
How to Apply for JK Service Selection Board Recruitment 2017?
Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website, i.e., jkssb..nic.in or direct link as given below. Enter all the details correctly and submit it before 23rd August 2017.
Stay connected to our site entranceexams.io for the latest updates of the JKSSB Exam 2017 and Admit Card release dates.