- 1 386 JPSC Non-Teaching Specialist Doctor Posts
- 1.1 Summary of JPSC Notification 2018 | jpsc.gov.in
- 1.2 Jharkhand Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Other Details of JPSC Jharkhand Recruitment 2018 – JPSC Vacancy
- 1.5 Application Procedure of JPSC Jharkhand Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2018
Latest JPSC Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2018 Notification out. Apply through online for 386 Jharkhand Non-Teaching Specialist Doctor Posts from 15th January 2018 to 28th February 2018. For full details of JPSC Recruitment 2018 go through the article.
386 JPSC Non-Teaching Specialist Doctor Posts
Here is the Latest Sarkari Naukri News for the Jharkhand Residents who are seeking for Govt Jobs. Recently, JPSC Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2018 Notification published by Jharkhand Public Service Commission board on 15.01.2018 with advt no. 01/2018. JPSC board is inviting applications from desirous and eligible aspirants to fill 386 Non-Teaching Specialist Doctor Posts like Gynaecologist, Anaesthetist, Physician, Surgeon under Department of Health, Medical Education and Family Welfare. So, the eligible job seekers can apply through online for JPSC Recruitment 2018 before the closing date.
The online applications will be available @ jpsc.gov.in from 15th January 2018, and the last date is 28th February 2018. Hence, to avoid last minute server issues apply as early as possible. The candidates will be shortlisted for JPSC Jharkhand Specialist Doctor Posts based on the Merit List. Check complete details about JPSC Notification 2018 like eligibility, selection process, application procedure, etc. from below sections.
Summary of JPSC Notification 2018 | jpsc.gov.in
|jpsc.gov.in Recruitment 2018|
|Board Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Post name||Non-Technical Specialist Doctor|
|Total Vacancies||386 posts|
|Advertisement Release Date||15th January 2018|
|Start Applying From||15th January 2018|
|Last Date for Applying||28th February 2018|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Merit List, Interview|
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
Refer official JPSC Notification 2018 for category wise vacancy details.
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2018
The aspirants firstly need to ensure their eligibility criteria which are required for JPSC Recruitment 2018. Check following sections like age limit and educational qualification to verify your eligibility.
Educational Qualification of JPSC Jharkhand Physician Posts
The applicant should possess Post Graduation Degree in respective discipline or Diploma with MD/ MS/ DNB or its equivalent degree with MCH/ DM from any recognized university or institution to apply for JPSC Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2018.
Age Limit of JPSC Jobs
The minimum age limit for the candidate should be 25 years, and the maximum age limit is as follows.
- General – 40 years
- OBC category: 42 years.
- OBC (Female): 43 years.
- SC/ ST: 45 years.
Other Details of JPSC Jharkhand Recruitment 2018 – JPSC Vacancy
Check following sections for further more details about JPSC Recruitment 2018 such as application fee, selection process, pay scale, and essential dates.
Important Dates of JPSC Notification 2018
|JPSC Specialist Doctor Notification released on||15th January 2018|
|Starting date to apply||15th January 2018|
|Last date to apply||28th February 2018|
|Closing Date for fee payment||3rd March 2018|
|Last Date to send hard copy of application||9th March 2018|
Pay Scale of Jharkhand Specialist Doctors Posts
The appointed aspirants for JPSC Specialist Doctor Posts get a salary in Pay Band-II with grade pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
Selection Process of Jharkhand PSC Non-Teaching Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2018
The candidates will be shortlisted through JPSC Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2018 based on the MERIT LIST of the applications received. The merit list is calculated based on the following points.
- Graduation Marks – 60 points
- Higher degree, M.D./M.C.H. or equivalent degree – 10 points
- Interview – 30 points
Application Fee for JPSC Recruitment 2018
The application fee for JPSC Jharkhand NTSD Recruitment 2018 is as follows which can be paid by debit/ credit card/ internet banking/ SBI E-Challan.
- General candidates – Rs. 600/-
- ST/ SC aspirants – Rs. 150/-
Application Procedure of JPSC Jharkhand Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible postulates who wish to apply for JPSC Recruitment 2018 can follow the apply online steps given below or else directly click on the link provided below. On successful submission of online application form pay the application fee and send the hard copy of the application to the following address through post by 9th March 2018.
Apply Online for JPSC Specialist Doctor Jobs
- At First, open the official portal of Jharkhand Public Service Commission, i.e., www.jpsc.gov.in
- On the homepage click on the link “Click Here for Online application, Specialist Doctor Advt No. 01/2018.”
- Now click on “Advertisement” link.
- Read the notification carefully before applying and check for eligibility.
- If eligible, then select the link “Click here for New Registration.”
- Fill the details in the registration form and click on “Register” button.
- After that, enter registration id and date of birth and click on “Login” button.
- Enter the details, upload the required documents and click on “Submit” button.
- Finally, proceed to pay the application fee and take a print of application form.
Hope the information furnished here is useful and beneficial to you. If yes, then do share with your friends. In case of any queries regarding JPSC Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2018, check the official notification through the below link. Stay tuned to Entrance Exams page for upcoming job notifications.
Official Portal: www.jpsc.gov.in