- 1 JRHMS Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 JRHMS Medical Officer Vacancy
- 1.2 Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Notification
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of Jharkhand Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 741 Jharkhand Health Dept Jobs – jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in
- 1.5 jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in 741 Medical Officer Vacancies
- 1.6 Important Dates of JRHMS Jharkhand Recruitment
- 1.7 How to Apply for JRHMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1.8 Download NRHM Jharkhand MO Notification 2017
JRHMS Recruitment 2017 Notification released for MO posts. Apply online or offline for 741 JRHMS Medical Officer posts on or before 24th July 2017. More on this topic such as Jharkhand Health Dept Vacancy, Eligibility, JRHMS MO Exam Date, etc. are mentioned in detail below.
JRHMS Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) has recently come out with a new notification. The JRHMS Recruitment 2017 was released for filling the vacancies of 741 Medical Officer posts on the contractual basis. This is a great news for all the candidates who wish to work with Jharkhand Government. The officials of Jharkhand Health Department were providing you a chance to forward your applications from 6th July 2017 to 27th July 2017. Hence all the eligible candidates must submit their online applications of JRHMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 through www.jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in or www.sams.co.in
Postulants who have done Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field are only eligible for this NRHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2017. Aspirants can also download the official notification for these 741 JRHMS MO Jobs in the pdf format below. Here on this page, we have provided the post wise JRHMS Jharkhand Gov Vacancy Details, Age limit, Selection process, etc. Hence, read the complete article and apply for this Jharkhand Health Dept Notification 2017.
Alo, check Jharkhand Inter Level ISCCE Notification
JRHMS Medical Officer Vacancy
|S.no.||Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
|1.||Medical Officer (AYUSH) – RBSK||618|
|2.||Medical Officer-Mainstreaming of AYUSH||123|
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Notification
|NRHM Jharkhand MO Exam|
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS)|
|Post name||Medical Officer Posts|
|Number of vacancies||741 posts|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Starting Date to fill JRHMS MO Online Application form||6th July 2017|
|Last date to submit online application||27th July 2017|
|Closing Date for the submission of offline application form||27th July 2017|
|Official website||www.jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in or www.sams.co.in|
Eligibility Criteria of Jharkhand Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
All the postulants of Medical Officer Recruitment in Jharkhand must make sure they are eligible or not before applying. The eligibility criteria specify the age limit, nationality, and educational qualification required for the JRHMS Recruitment 2017. So, check the eligibility conditions in the below section.
Educational Qualification for JRHMS MO Jobs
- Ayurvedic Doctor: Candidates must have passed BAMS/ GAMS degree from a recognized university.
- Homeopathic Doctor: Aspirants should complete BHMS/ DHMS in the relevant field are only eligible.
- Unani Doctor: Postulants must have completed BUMS/ GUMS degree to apply for Unani Doctor posts under JRHMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2017.
Age Limit for Jharkhand NRHM Recruitment
The age limit required for this JRHMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 is given in the below table. However, age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the government.
|Category name||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|General Candidates||45 years||50 years|
|BC-I/ BC-II Candidates||47 years||52 years|
|Unreserved Women||48 years||53 years|
|SC/ ST category||50 years||55 years|
Also, read JPSC Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2017
741 Jharkhand Health Dept Jobs – jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in
Aspirants of JRHMS MO Recruitment 2017 should be aware of some details like Selection Process, Pay Scale, Important dates, etc. before applying. So, for your convenience, I have provided all those details below.
The officials of Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society will select the applied candidates based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Written exam.
Hence, the candidates who clear both the rounds will be appointed as Medical Officers in Jharkhand state.
All the selected candidates of JRHMS Recruitment 2017 will get a pay scale as follows.
- Medical Officer (AYUSH) – RBSK: Rs. 22,000/-.
- Medical Officer-Mainstreaming of AYUSH: Rs. 20,000/-.
jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in 741 Medical Officer Vacancies
The candidates who are looking for medical jobs in the Jharkhand State can utilize this opportunity. Since this JRHMS MO Recruitment 2017 is only for the residents of Jharkhand State, other state candidates are not eligible to apply. Since there are different posts, aspirants should apply only for only one post based on their eligibility. Also, as per the notification, one should complete their qualification before 30th June 2017. So, those who have finished their academics after 30th June 2017 are not eligible to apply for these 741 JRHMS Medical Officer Jobs.
Important Dates of JRHMS Jharkhand Recruitment
|JRHMS Notification release date||06th July 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27th July 2017|
|Closing date for submission of Offline Application Form||27th July 2017 11:59 PM|
How to Apply for JRHMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
- Visit the JRHMS official website, i.e., www.jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in
- Search for the JRHMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 from the list.
- Read the notification of these 741 Jharkhand MO Jobs thoroughly before applying.
- Now click Apply online link available under the notification link.
- If you are a new user, click on New Registration and fill the details correctly.
- Now enter those credentials in the login page and fill the further details.
- Make fee payment as per your category in online mode.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the given format.
- Verify all the details thoroughly and click on submit button.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form and fee payment challan for future use.
How to Apply in offline mode
To apply in offline mode, candidates need to download the application form. It is available in the official notification itself. So postulants have to download it and take a printout of the same from the below link. Then, fill the details and send it to the postal address and the application must reach it on or before 27th July 2017.
Post Box No: 9780,
New Delhi 110025.
Download NRHM Jharkhand MO Notification 2017
If you found this article about JRHMS Recruitment 2017 useful for you then do share this with your friends. Moreover, if you have any doubts regarding this, then comment us in the below available section. Also, Stay tuned with our entranceexams.io site for more details about all Entrance Exams, State Government, and Central Government Jobs in India.